The Gates of Tartaros

Okay I agree on the conditions of the pinching thing. I just heard of it through shows i watch like 7th heaved and suite life of zack and cody. i didn't know what it was called. on zack and cody it was called the sleeping cobra but i think that the opposing person would just knock them out by poking them. I don't really know that much about it^^lol ( hmm..20 to 30 pounds i guess for right now sense she's a beginner at her powers..she trained herself enough to hold her powers for 45 minutes to an hour at a time..then she has to rest for a while before she can use them again)

The healing wouldn't be too powerful. He'd have to kill someone, most of the time at least, to heal most serious wounds. Say that he gets a large, deep cut on his chest, that won't kill him. For something like that, he'd need to kill someone/something, preferably slowly, to harm it as much as possible. Quick kills give little healing, while being a bit of a sadist heals a lot, so its most useful out of combat, where he has more time.

Jessica, I'll allow you to carry up to 75 percent of your body mass at start. 1 hour of continuous use and an extra hour of accumulative use. Rest time shall be 10, but only grants half amount of time while 20 minutes grants full time.

Kaptain, I accept your abilities under the condition you use the out of battle regenerative powers on purely evil characters. (I.e. vampire that goes around killing people, serial killer and/or rapist, etcetera) your powers will not be as effective in battle as you need to concentrate on the ability as well as the fight.

I will add you both to the list later, as I have to go. Now all we ned is 2 more people before we begin.

I'm not gonna go slaughter a village to heal my paper cut, don't you worry. ;3
Though, if someone volunteers, who knows... >_>

I didn't mean it in that sense. And that's what I mean. No volunteers either. Only those who are evil. Because if that innocent person dies cause you had three deep gashes in you chest and back, then you'd be a little evil. But that's besides the point. But those are the conditions. Now, in your spare time, do what you please. Within reason. But if it's solely to heal, evil people. There's enough of those.

I just edited the first post to include accepted characters along with the continent you are stationed at. I forgot to mention. This IS set in modern times.

Alrighty. Kill the bad people to heal myself, and only in my free time.
...That sounds extremely odd when taken out of context.

Sorry, that was a little creepy sounding. And I didn't just mean in your free time. Like if you get out of battle. Your seriously wounded. There's also a serial killer on the loose. He's easy for you to find. Be very sadistic. Idk. It's a weird power to deal with.

Yeah, I got it. I originally thought of it more as a life-steal thing, like in so many other games. Get a bit of health with each hit and whatnot. But I'm okay with any of them, really.

How bout this. Every time you wound your opponent, you absorb a little of their life essence, depending on how deep the wound. That then becomes potential regenerative powers. That cool?

Thanks!
And I'm based in Australia.
That's so awesome I don't think I can show it in words!
So, may I ask a question? Where are we going to start with this?

Well, first I'll start out with the introduction. It will be just the normal day to day events for lily and sam (apprentice and gatekeeper). everyone will post a day to day life of their character. At the end of that, you'll recieve a letter. I'll write the letter's content and put it on the first post. You guys will copy and paste. You'll characters will then be sent to north america. And mayhem, for some reason, I thought you'd like that.

Name: Nirvana Moria

Appearance: My computer's being stupid so I can only post a link: http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll367/inuyasha_lubr_is_kayla/anime girls/assasin_reaper.jpg

Weapon: Death's spear

Personality: Nirvana is very sadistic and likes to toy with humans. She is very violent and blunt with others and can't stand authority. Some say she's gone mad.

Bio: Many years ago, Nirvana's father was part of an attempted coup d'état. It was, of course, a failure, and her father was killed. Nirvana's mother drove all of her own hatred for Death into Nirvana and trained her to become the perfect weapon. However, such training made Nirvana much smarter, and she killed her mother in cold blood. Now she's a reaper--a highly decorated one at that--and she is ready to take revenge.

Ability/Power: Morphosis- She can change things (ex. Sand) into massive dogs that will attack her enemies. Since they're made from Earth, they're easily destroyed but lethal.
http://www.wallpaperfox.com/thumbnails/detail/20111229/Alucard-Hell-Dog.jpg

Base: Africa

Glad for you to join us. Also, you don't really chose where your stationed. But if you want africa, I'll make it happen. Also, I love madness. Good description. Though, none of the death wielders are classified as reapers, as they do not harbor the souls of others to the afterlife. Your power, since it does have a drawback, is acceptable as it is. But, I will limit the number. 3 Max from weak materials (i.e. sand, glass, etc.), and 1 max from strong materials (i.e. iron, steel, obsidian). You good with that?

I will add you to the list. One more person before we start. If we get one more person to join, I'll have the ic thread before the end of the night.

Yay~! I probably won't be posting tonight, huge party, but tomorrow morning for sure!

That's fine Equi, we still need one more person.

Awesome! Thanks for the invite I'll make my character sheet in a sec!