4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
let's do this.​

❀ bismuth + daisies
hi! i'm hyacinthus, but you can call me sam too. i am the site's newest member (probably), but i wouldn't say i'm the roleplaying community's newest member! (how cheesy did that sound?)

anyway, i'm looking for a few partners to rp with. i don't want to set down official guidelines because i don't like to restrict my partner, but ideally i would love to write with someone who's flexible! i will state below what you can expect from me and if you feel like we match, then send me a message!

from my side
i think i've reached a point where i can confidently say that i'm an advanced writer when it comes to roleplaying. gone are the days of chat roleplays where actions were highlighted by asterisks. now i love putting together a story with words in proper sentences. notice i said sentences, as in plural. i don't do one line replies, and prefer a roleplay where there's a bit of meat to type up or reply to, including visuals, thoughts, feelings, and all that. (and please don't let the lowercase here fool you! i always use proper capitalisation when i'm roleplaying)

i have no preference when it comes to playing a male or female character, and the same goes with the sexualities of those characters. usually this is because i am not restricted to playing either one. most of my roleplays contain at least two main characters. this can be either one male and one female, two males or two females. it really depends on how i'm feeling but i am very flexible too, and if there are certain pairings you had in mind, then i will do my best to accommodate your interests when making my characters! i want us to both enjoy the story we're creating. the most i've ever played was six characters in a roleplay, but i'm not looking to do that many at this time since i recently started a job and don't think i could handle that much. i could go for up to three or four, and of course, it isn't a requirement for me to play more than one character. it's just a preference, and one i am willing to walk around if need be.

i love romance. yeah, i'm a sucker for it. this is why i need to have some elements of romance in any roleplay i do or i will most likely lose interest. with this in mind, i should also put it out there that i do write smut, and enjoy it too, as long as it happens when it happens and isn't forced or taking up the entire roleplay.

like i said, i have a job, so i won't always be able to reply to you every single day. i try to, of course, and don't get me wrong, i love speedy replies, but i am also understanding, and i would love an understanding partner. i'm patient, i don't mind waiting days for a reply as long as we have some kind of communication going on outside the roleplay so we can update each other if we'll be gone longer.

i'm ditch friendly. i usually will inquire if there has been a long time without any kind of communication whatsoever and after that, if i get no response, i will just assume you lost interest. no hard feelings. i myself will always let you know if something doesn't feel right or if i don't feel like continuing.

i love to plot. i do more plotting than roleplaying sometimes because it excites me, knowing what's in store for our characters as the story moves along. but i also like for plotting to not be one-sided. it can get awfully boring if i'm the only one enthusiastic about our characters and the story.

in terms of characters and how much we have prepared before we begin the roleplay, i'm flexible. usually i prefer to develop a lot through the roleplay, but if it's more detailed info you require then i will be happy to oblige. i also usually like to find faces for my characters instead of just a description. i like to include both. as far as ages go, my characters are usually in their late teens or early twenties.

themes + ideas
horror -- not necessarily the gory kind. ghosts, spirits, eerie towns, witchcraft, all these are appealing to me.

something like black mirror? some of the plot lines are interesting, if you've seen the show, like playtest or 15 million merits. a futuristic society that is also a dystopian society, or even situations where our characters are stuck in a simulation.

branching from what i said above, the simulation could be more real life, like the hunger games or the purge, where your safety is at risk.

a boarding school story? it's the perfect place for a good blend of fluff and drama and artifice.

same thing as above, but with a supernatural element thrown in? not necessarily the dark, spooky kind, but it could also be to do with enhanced beings? or mythical creatures like vampires, witches, warlocks, etc.

or just a good ol' high school story works. there's a lot to do there too.

maybe something with opposing gangs? the whole mafia, underworld dealio could be pretty neat to explore. especially with forbidden romance involved.

i also love the whole 'opposites attract' type deal. like characters that people would never predict ending up together. comical pairings. the whole popular/outcast deal or something along those lines. characters that go through ups and downs and arguments (which can also be fun pokes at each other) are all things i love in a story.

also love those 'troubled youth' type things. addictions, juvie, throw in maybe someone who's not involved with any of that or even just a group of kids at a support group for their bad habits.

in addition to explaining what i'm interested in, these are themes i would like to stay away from: high fantasy, historical stories (i never took history), furries, excessive smut.

au plots
“i made a bet with a group of friends that i can win you over but you’re playing hard to get without even trying but it’s not going to stop me. and wow the more i get to know you, you aren’t as bad as i thought"

"i’m the captain of the football team, you’re the ‘geek’, but i still have a massive secret crush on you even though i’m afraid going out with you will fuck up my reputation"

"i don't know where i am and there's blood all over me and -- oh god someone's congratulating me, what the hell did i do?"

“we’re in detention together and you’re the idiot across the room who’s throwing paper balls at me and wtf i opened one of them why are you suddenly asking me if i’m free after this”

"i ran away from home and this is my first time living alone in a dingy run down apartment and you’re my neighbor and you have tattoos and you look scary but i saw you petting a kitten in the road earlier so im hoping you won’t kill me when i show up at your door bc i need a friend?"

“i’m your tutor because your parents found out how helpful i was so here i am wasting my time arguing with your stubborn ass when we should be doing this project or studying”

"my car broke down up the road and you’re the only one in this gas station, please give me a lift because I left my wallet and phone in my car and i'm a runaway"

“I’m camping and got up to pee in the middle of the night, but I think I heard a bear and dove back into my tent – oh wait, this isn’t my tent ???”

“we dated online and the breakup was terrible for both of us and now it’s been 3 years and we haven’t spoken but we’re both on vacation at the same place at the same time and you’re in the hotel room next to mine”

"we were deeply in love but I broke your heart (even though I’m still in love with you) when I moved away with no explanation or goodbye but now I’m back home and we run into each other at the super market"

"we hate each other but we both have a mutual friend so we have to put up with each other"

"we’re both in this boring lecture and i’m peeking over your shoulder as you look up funny vines on your laptop and oh no i just laughed really loudly"

"just got caught under the mistletoe with my arch-nemesis and now everything is slow changing between us"

“i kinda caught you singing in the music room when i was supposed to practice but i came earlier then the rest and damn you’re good we should sing together and play a tune”

“i’m knocking on your door 3am in the morning but you’re not my friend. but i need a beer and possibly a hug because my gf broke up with me"

fleshed out plots
(yes lots of these are based on movies)

thanks for the tip there’s this diner in a rather quaint town that lies just outside the city’s limits. Most people haven’t heard of it, it’s a bit of a hole in the wall, but man, their food is delicious, that chef’s hands’ must be under the influence of a culinary god. Muse A works as a server because, well, they need the money and any salary would suffice– there was rent to pay and they’re struggling financially as it is. Cue Muse B, so wealthy that every step they take seemed to follow with the sound of a cash register ringing. They’re a little high, mind you, what else would a young socialite spend their wads of cash on? Muse Acan sense that, they’re very much familiar with the symptoms the particular drug Muse B is on – their parent(s) were addicts themselves. As they casually go about their business, taking Muse B’s order while keeping up a polite facade – truth be told, Muse A would’ve refused serving them if they had the choice. However, they went on introducing themselves, making small talk with the other and their efforts would pay off when they return to the table Muse B once occupied to find a stack of hundred dollar bills waiting for them and oh, how nice, Muse B even included a note. “For that shabby apartment you kept complaining about.” And now Muse A is desperate to express their gratitude and can only hope that Muse B will return to the diner so they have the chance to do just that.

road trip High School now over and a good stretch of time between packing for college and now, Muse A and Muse B decide to grab a few supplies and head out in Muse A’s car for a road trip. No real direction and a plan to drive until night every day, the once close friends come to fall deeper for each other. But the road is harsh and their secrets many and life hard. Can they return home still as friends or will they lose everything?

two night stand after a one night stand, the next morning isn’t pretty. muse A and muse B turn out to hate each other on the way out the door, but just as muse B attempts to leave in a huff, a blizzard has trapped them inside. no power, little food, and no way home, both muses are stuck with each other for another night.

not a groupie Muse A meets Muse B at a club and the pick-up line that would drive these two into the bedroom? “I’m in a band.“ Muse B loves band members, simply the idea of them was enough to entice, and it’s not like she expected them to call even though he promised to. Little does she know that Muse A would, only two days later – they invite them to a concert and of course, Muse B graciously accepts the offer. She’s watching the show from backstage and Muse A offers her a wink and she almost despises him for being so attractive. And as the show finishes, he’s just about to walk past her but his hand latches onto hers, guiding her into the vacant dressing room – his bandmates have all gone for a celebratory dinner, to which he insisted that he’ll be there – but he might be running a little late. Thus beginning a string of after-show one night stands – are they even called one night stands anymore at this point? – regardless, their little habit is bound to be revealed. How many times are they going to show up to band meetings together, equally disheveled as if she’d performed on stage alongside them. Muse Bwill eventually have to question what exactly is going on between them because she doesn’t want to be his secret any longer, and Muse A is dreading the day that she does.

comet muse A, a narcissistic pessimist, and muse B, a messed up romantic, meet randomly while muse B is on a terrible date. muse A is immediately taken by them, though they disagree strongly about love, and offers them a sort of bet: they should date each other, and see who’s right about “love”.

do we work? Muse A is a college drop out, living the rockstar lifestyle, minus the band. Spending all their money on booze and drugs, their life is spiraling out of control. Muse B is hard working, they didn’t go to college because they couldn’t afford it but they make the most of what they have, working a nine to five, six days a week job. Muse B’s friends convince them to go for a night out in one of the clubs down town, hoping they might find a potential love interest. Bumping into Muse B, Muse A is infatuated from first sight. After spending the night together, Muse B knows this wouldn’t be an ideal relationship but wants to remain friends, from that moment on Muse A tries to turn their life around and prove that they’re the person Muse B has wanted all along.

life as we know it after the death of their mutual friends, muse A and muse B are left with custody of their friends’ baby. the downside? they hate each other. the catch? neither of them want to ignore the wishes of their departed friends, so they agree to try and raise the baby together despite their issues.

the bounty hunter muse A and muse B have a romantic but rocky history. their break up didn’t end well. years later, muse A - a bounty hunter - is given a new assignment: muse B has skipped court. they happily take the job and track muse B down - but they’re not going in without a fight.

oh boy muse a is a typical bad ass who is a ego filled law breaker and robs stores and steal and shit, and they see muse b who is nice and shy and quiet. They try to start to impress them and they’re having a hard time. One night muse a and their friends decide to rob a store one last time before ‘moving past their ways’, and the next day they see muse b crying and ask them what’s wrong all worried. Muse a says that the store that their parents own got robbed last night as muse b figures out THAT WAS THE STORE THEY ROBBED?

also i have not mentioned fandoms, even though i know that's a thing a lot of people enjoy writing about. this is mainly because i'm not big on playing pre-existing characters. i prefer using original characters of my own creation. i'm more than happy to use existing universes or concepts, of course. i won't list my fandoms here though so if doing things without pre-existing characters is okay with you then you can just ask me about my fandoms, or pitch your own!

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tcnic
pretty but poisonous
tumblr_prkgl2XZeF1vc8ncjo2_400.png

name kimberly vale
age seventeen
sexuality bisexual

extras c6cfff | e8d3ff
confident but broken
tumblr_ph4nudu5El1x4t7izo9_250.png

name jonah montgomery
age seventeen
sexuality bisexual

extras FAC51C | ffa952

Last edited:
dead inside but feeling alive
séance
GA_MINKPINK_17-02_DISNEY-BEAUTY-AND-THE-BEAST_27.jpg

name Jessica Carmen Mendes
nickname Jess -- only Jess
d.o.b September 14th || 21 y/o
gender Female
sexuality Bisexual

powers

Mediumship / Necromancy : The ability to communicate with spirits as well as the ability to manipulate the dead/death.
Specifics : At the moment, Jess has the power to communicate with and conjure spirits. Similarly, Jess has the ability to raise the dead. Not bringing them to life, exactly, but rather corporeal versions of themselves. With effort, she can help other people see them too. Making them actual, physical bodies is possible, but not something Jessica has yet achieved. Jess is also very sensitive to death. She can enter a room and just tell if people have died there. She can also get a read on people's life auras, and be able to tell how sick or healthy they are. This becomes more prominent when they are closer to death. Another thing she can do, that she doesn't know yet, is allow herself to be possessed by a spirit. She would have the same state of mind, and most of the control over her body, but should the person be 'gifted' like she is, she can temporarily use their powers.​
Limitations : Jess can't always choose when and where she hears the voices of various spirits. They plague her most of the time, though she has been practising with trying to tune them out. Conjuring spirits is trickier. She usually needs something belonging to them, or needs to be at the site of their death or their body, and it takes a good amount of energy from her too. Jess, while able to give spirits a physical form for a very short period of time, cannot do anything to prevent death or bring someone back to life. Their bodies, however physical, are still dead, and will look like the body when they died, i.e, if they died with a bullet through their head, the body, if given a physical form, will look the same. Also, just because she can communicate with spirits does not make her omnilingual. If she doesn't speak the language, of course she can't communicate with them properly.​

appearance

Jessica is at a relatively average height, standing at five feet and seven inches tall. Upon first glance, she's quite an attractive looking girl, if you look past the dark eyeliner and dark clothing. Her skin is smooth, and seems to be dusted with bronze thanks to her Cuban heritage. She has deep brown eyes that mimic the colour of melted chocolate and her hair is dark brown, often left open and falling down to her shoulder blades in waves. She has a rather slim frame that is mostly blessed by a fast metabolism, combined with her need to constantly be doing something or the other. Jess has sharp facial features, and they do well in contributing to her resting bitch face for the times of day when she isn't laughing or smiling. In terms of clothing, Jess is usually seen in blacks, greys and deep purples. Her style is somewhere between grunge and bohemian and to see her in bright colours would be a definite miracle.

personality

Jessica has seen many literal horrors, and from a rather young age, and because of that, she's a little twisted. Death to her is not the same as it might be to most people and because of that, she can seem a little insensitive. Despite that, she does try to be empathetic when she needs to be. A great way to describe Jessica would be 'all over the place', because Jess always feels the need to constantly be on the move. Staying in one place for too long or even being unoccupied, means listening to voices when she doesn't want to, and when they started to plague her mind, she feels more inclined to turn to drugs or alcohol in an effort to drown out all those voices. Considering she's supposed to be sober, this is something she cannot risk. Jessica can be quite a fun person, even if she has a dark, almost morbid sense of humour. She likes to talk to people because it's a huge change from speaking to spirits with very visible fatal injuries. It's kind of like she's constantly on some kind of drug that makes her hyperactive, but it is all mainly in an effort to deal less with the dead unless she actually has to. Deep down, Jessica is keeping a lot tucked away, things that ought to be addressed and talked about, but Jess doesn't feel that close to anyone besides her grandmother to actually get down to the deep stuff.

background

Jessica has never met her father. He was a soldier who died three months before she was born. When she came into the world, she had a brother, older than her by four years, a mother who was slightly hysterical, and a grandmother who was, to Jess, easily the sweetest person in the world. Jess's mother did her best to take care of both kids, even if she was deeply saddened by the loss of her husband. For a while, life went on like that, till Jessica turned seven, and her mother started to change.

At first it was mild memory loss. Then she complained about hearing voices. Slowly, her mind continued to deteriorate, till something needed to be done. She was put into a psyche ward for external care, but her time there didn't last very long. All Jess was told was that her mother had a stroke and died on the spot, in her room. The funeral had a closed casket, but when they were putting her in the ground, Jess knew she had been lied to. She saw her mother standing there, smiling, gown stained with blood that leaked from a slit across her throat. It was the most terrifying thing for seven-year-old Jess to witness and it haunted her for a while, but she never said anything to anyone, instead keeping it to herself.

It was a while before she started to see the dead again. It happened when she was nine, walking home from school. She passed a graveyard and saw one of them. The next day she saw two. The day after that, one of them spoke. It spooked her out more as she grew older and began to hear voices almost everywhere she went, because she was afraid she was becoming like her mother.

When Jess was fourteen, her brother followed their father's footsteps, to become a soldier, and Jess was left with her grandmother. Without her brother to set her straight, Jess began finding ways to try and drown out the voices, and those usually came in the form of alcohol and drugs. When she landed herself in the hospital as a sixteen-year-old, Jess decided to try and be open about what she was experiencing, and she told her grandmother, who believed she was like a vessel for the dead. Jess didn't know why she didn't tell her sooner -- the woman believed in healing crystals and psychics. There was no way she wouldn't believe her.

Though Jess didn't want to try controlling her ability, her grandmother helped her with it, helped make it better. But of course, while things get better, also have to get worse, and this happened when Jess received news that her brother had died while serving. She learned more about her own abilities when she clutched his dog tags in her palm and tried to communicate with him. That was when she realised that she could do more with her 'powers' and she became a kind of psychic for the kids in her school. Word travelled quick and lots of people outside school started to approach her too, till people from out of state actually began to come as well. She made money off of it, and because she was so accurate in helping pass on messages of the dead to their loved ones, and on some occasions, projecting their corporeal form for their loved ones to see one last time, she caught the attention of a few higher ups who believed that she needed to learn more about what she was capable of in a controlled environment, where there was less chance of harm.

And so, Jess was introduced to Mosshurst at the age of seventeen. She didn't like leaving her grandmother alone, but the woman was more than okay with Jess getting the help that she needed.

extras

- color code: #86b56a
- Jess still wears her brother's dog tags. He's kind of a constant companion in her time of need, though it does freak people out when she speaks to someone that nobody else can see.
- Jess has been sober for three years now -- she slipped up once after getting to Mosshurst but with help, got sober again.
- Though she is sober, she smokes as a way to cope.
- Jessica is fluent in Spanish because her grandmother insisted that she learn.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fudgecakez
feeling bad for people who never go crazy
sparks
original.jpg

name Connor Elias Pembrooke
nickname Brook (pls, not Connie)
d.o.b January 21st || 22 y/o
gender Male
sexuality Bisexual

powers

Electricity Manipulation : The ability to manipulate, generate and control electricity.
Specifics : For the time being, Connor can manipulate most electrical sources, or objects that run on electricity. Of course, this doesn't mean that he could make a refrigerator come to life and start attacking people. For the most part, he can control how an object runs on electricity, either making it work faster, or slower, or not at all. He can also charge things with electricity that he is able to generate on his own, though he isn't always accurate in determining just how much is required to, say, fully charge a phone, so it's safe to say that a lot of phones had exploded during the trial phase, and he's still not great at it. Connor is, at the same time, mostly immune to electrocution, and he can generate arcs of static electricity and electrical shocks.​
Limitations : Generating electricity becomes a whole lot easier if there are outlets or electrical sources around. That way he kind of borrows it, rendering the object useless. Generating his own electricity, depending on the amount, can definitely take a toll on him. He also doesn't always have control over the electrical shocks he gives people because a lot of the time, if someone catches him off guard, they just shoot straight out of his body, and these can be almost lethal to anyone touching him, if he's not careful. He also cannot control an electrical object if it is too far away or a barrier is in the way. Usually, that barrier is two walls, and even without that, there's a certain radius that his power extends to. Similarly, his weakness is water. Because it is such a good conductor of electricity, if he's in it while using his powers, he can definitely get fried. Maybe not as much as any normal person, but it can definitely cause serious damage, depending on how much electricity is used/generated.​

appearance

Connor wouldn't call himself tall or short -- even if, by comparison, he's a bit on the shorter side. He stands at five feet and eight inches tall and when you look at him first, the height is definitely something you'd notice. But beyond that, Connor is an attractive looking guy, and he thinks so as well. He's got a fair complexion and a sharp jawline. Though he once was a skinny boy (thanks, birth parents), Connor built himself up with his active participation in sports, and eventually, going to the gym every once in a while. He's not buff but many would say that over the years, he's certainly become a looker, and he's quite happy with his progress. He has something of a baby face, with his ever-present smile and his baby blue eyes, but Connor can also rock a smoulder if he wanted to. He just doesn't always have something to be angry about. Most of the time, you'd find Connor in a pair of jeans and either flannels or sweaters, and though he dresses simply, the tags on his clothes prove that he's got money to spend.

personality

Connor is, without a doubt, a very friendly person. He talks. A lot. But he means well, most of the time. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, and on the off chance that he does annoy or anger someone, it's usually a case in which he doesn't realise what he's done to cause them discomfort. Yet, annoying people is something he happens to do best because he's a fan of practical jokes, and he's also something of a narcissist. His temper is very controlled for someone who has a volatile power but he also scares easy, so even if he will always agree to whatever daring task people suggest, he will be pretty vocal about his worries. You could say Connor is, in many ways, the personification of Scooby-Doo. To prove this further, Connor also loves to eat. He'll day dream about different types of cuisines, and he'll only show a vengeful side if someone steals his food. One thing you can bet on Connor to be is a good friend. He'll be there for you, no matter what, even if you've committed a grave crime. His friends are like his driving force, because he'd do anything for the people he loves.

background

Connor has never known his parents. His mother signed him over to a couple -- the Pembrookes -- when she was five months pregnant with him, and from the day he was born, he's been living with the two women he's happy to call his mothers. They were pretty well off, with Julia Pembrooke being an interior Designer and Heather Pembrooke being the editor of a very well known fashion magazine. Because of this, Connor has never wanted for anything.

He attended private school and got the best things because Julia and Heather Pembrooke were trying for a long time to get a child, but two of their earlier adoptions fell through. Connor was, in their eyes, their miracle child, and they doted on him. Connor grew up pretty close to his mother, and because of his friendly nature, he did really well in school too. He took part in a lot of sports, did extremely well in them, and rose to the higher ranks of the high school hierarchy. Connor was well known, perhaps even adored, but he closed himself off from people all of a sudden when he turned sixteen.

Connor had been in a happy place with his then girlfriend, Nicole, and the two of them, in everyone's eyes, were meant to be together. It started out as puppy love, since they'd been in elementary school together. They were pretty much set up to be together by their parents since then, and while Connor usually didn't like people dictating his life, he was okay with it, because he was so fond of Nicole. She was perfect -- except for one thing. She was an addict.

Connor had never dabbled in drugs. He only enjoyed the occasional beer or whisky, and he liked to drink socially. He had no interest in even experimenting with recreational drugs, but he found out about Nicole soon after he turned sixteen. She'd been hiding it from him, and though she promised to stop, Connor found that she was lying to him. She'd get together with a few guys she met at one of her art classes, and get high. One party in particular is something Connor would never forget.

Him and Nicole had fought -- he found her in the bathroom with a pack of cocaine, and Connor had stormed out, leaving the party to head home. Part of him had said to stick around, that maybe she'd need help, but he didn't listen. He went home, and he forced himself to sleep through his anger, and in the morning, the first thing he was met with were two sobbing parents. Nicole had taken in a little too much at the party. They found her body in one of the bedrooms of that very house that Connor had left. She had been raped. She was no longer alive.

That marked the appearance of Connor's powers. They were very volatile at first, mimicking his emotions. The boy who never got angry was suddenly irritated by everything, because he hated himself for allowing Nicole to be hurt. He blamed himself. But his powers surfacing gave him a reason to be distracted. Connor spent a few years after that trying to learn about them on his own. His mothers, who were worried not just about his mental state because of Nicole, but now also because of his new powers, wanted to do something to help. They found out about Mosshurst, and after explaining about the institute to him, Connor decided to attend. It would be a a much needed change, and Connor could distract himself from the things on his mind to focus on controlling his powers better and learn about everything else that he can do.

extras

- color code: #79ccd8
- Connor continues to blame himself for what happened to Nicole. It's what has made him so paranoid lately, especially when friends are concerned.
- Connor was raised vegetarian, and has chosen to continue with that lifestyle.
- His mother Julia has Korean blood and his mother Heather has German blood. As a result, he was taught both languages when he was younger, so he is semi-fluent in both.

Last edited:
running from the law
tumblr_pf6hhlaYtn1tdxyhao3_400.png

name amelia 'amy' davis

age twenty-three

sexuality pansexual

ethnicity norwegian

nationality american

occupation investigative reporter

appearance 5'6 | no tattoos, though she has her ears pierced twice each

extras #e5df6b | #9ddb67

Last edited:
not my code

b e l l a t r i x

basics --
full name bellatrix briar kravchuk
nickname(s) trixie

gender female
pronouns she / her

age twenty-three
birthday october 11th
zodiac libra
birthplace odesa, ukraine

romantic orientation pansexual
love interest tbd

witch type hedge witch

appearance --
face claim
iva varvarchuk

appearance description --
hair trixie has hair that is chopped short, reaching below her ears in waves. the bottom half of her hair is often dyed a colour different from her natural brown, and lately it has just been bleached blonde.
body trixie looks very waifish. she's slightly tall and she's skinny, with barely any curves to be proud of.
skin trixie has fair skin, which has been tanned slightly due to the amount of time she spends in the sun.
clothing style very bohemian in style, trixie adores lace and thin fabrics. the more patterns, the better. she also loves jewellery, whether it be rings, necklaces, anklets or bracelets. you won't see her walking around with at least one of each of those.
physical disabilities due to complications at birth, she walks with a slight limp.

personality && interests --
personality traits kind | compassionate | eccentric |
trait description
trait description
trait description

mbti type here
temperament here
moral alignment neutral good
hogwarts house hufflepuff

mental disabilities here

head canons
― here
― here
― here
― here
add more if needed

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
put a little lyric here ― [BY ARTIST] title here

color code #bdbeff

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
homecoming

icon
icon name