The Games (Gusioxo and Mocking_Jayy)

"Of course we have each other. You don't even need to ask." Lauren said as she returned the smile, before she was flipped in the air and landed on his back. "Don't pay attention to the others. They don't matter alright." She said as they got closer where all the others dragons were at. Giving him a reassuring pat on the back, she watched as heads turned to look at them, well mostly Rhydderch because of his huge frame. She could tell they were sizing him up. She settled for an apathetic expression as they landed.

Rhydderch looked at lauren and winked. A strange aura enveloped him causing feelings of terror and awe to amplify around him. "Ok, where to next?"

Lauren dismounted Rhydderch, her gaze observing the dragons as some backed away and others had fear in their eyes. Knowing what he was doing she held back the chuckle and turned to him. "We have to go sign up and everything." She said as she began to walk through the crowd of dragons and their risers. "Come on, Rhydderch. We have to sign up over there." She said and printed in the direction of where a stone building stood. Dragons and riders along with administrators surrounding the building.

Rhydderch followed. Occasionally growling at those who attemted to muster their courage and look straight at him. "So whats the process now? Sign up, fight, win? Simply put ofcourse"

"Well simply put, then yeah that's the process." She said as she neared the building. Glancing at him from her over shoulder, she noticed him growling at the other dragons. Biting her lip, she looked forward once again. She knew that they were going to need allies in this game, and Rhydderch was going to need to be a bit more friendlier than how he was acting right now.

"May I help you?" A deep voice snapped her back from reality and she looked up at the male. He looked to be a few years older than her and he was fairly handsome. Though his expression wasn't an appealing one. He had a scowl on his face with his arms crossed. "Ahh...yes. I need to sign up." Once the words left her mouth, the guy raised an eyebrow and looked her up and down. "Really? You are aware that people could die in these games and I don't mean to be rude but you don't seem like a competitor to me." Lauren's expression turned into one of a glare. Who the hell did he think he was? "Where do I sign up?" She questioned, trying to keep herself from snapping at the male.

Rhydderch heard the mans demeaning words and planted a claw next to Lauren. Again turning his aura on as if he were saying "I make up in threatening presence what she lacks in it."

He blew hot air though his nose at the male and looked away like it wasnt him.

Lauren kept her gaze locked on the male as Rhydderch planted his claw next to her. Immediately his gaze moved from her to Rhydderch, who was towering over her. The male backed up and gulped as he returned his gaze to Lauren. "Let me go get the papers and your wrist band." He said as he turned on his heel and went inside of the building.

Lauren laughed once he was out of sight. "Did you see his face?" She looked up at Rhydderch with a grin.

Rhydderch chuckled. "Sometimes i love this body of mine. I love peoples reactions. Though it displeases me they always underestimate you. You're a capable fighter too. You're probably better than anyone here!"

Lauren gave him a gentle smile and she shook her head. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves." She really appreciated when he made comments like that since it gave her a small boosts of confidence, but they didn't know how skilled everybody else was. "Look he's coming back." Sure enough, the guy was returning with the papers and a smug expression made an appearance on her face. "Alright, here. You need to fill this out and this is for your wrist." He said as he held a metal bracelet with a number carved into it. "We're number seventy-four." She said as the guy put the bracelet on her wrist and tightened it so it wouldn't fall off. Soon she began to fill in the paper.

Rhydderch sighed. "I bet its nice sometimes to be able to write stuff, read stuff and eat food properly." He chuckled. "But oh well. i can fly." He looked around and spotted several points of interest. Weaponssmiths, armorsmiths, pharmacies, weapon shops, dragon shop. "DRAGON SHOP??" He cried out. "If they sell dragons there im going to thrash up the place, that aint right." continuing he spotted many, many places to eat and get food. But no place for housing yet.

Reactions: Mocking_Jayy
Lauren chuckled and glanced up at Rhydderch. "I would be happy with that. We envy the fact that you can fly-well, at least I do." Lauren continued to fill out the paper, hearing Rhydderch's words as he named off the places. "Here you go." She said finally to the male as she handed him the papers. Glancing over to the dragon shop, she starred at it for a moment. "I doubt they would sell dragons. Maybe they sell things for dragons." She said before turning to look at Rhydderch. "Do you want to go look around?"

Reactions: gusioxo
He nodded "I do, very much so." He grinned. "Do you wanna sit on my back and watch people give us odd looks?" He wanted to check out all the shops. He may not have moeny himself or even be able to enter most shops, he still wanted to look around. Plus there was one ability he was never going to show lauren.

"Of course." Grinning she climbed up on his back and took a seat. Immediately some of the competitors turned to look in surprise. "Let's go." She said as she glanced over to the shops. The smell of cooked chicken wafting into the air. "Smells good." She murmured as she glanced down at Rhydderch. "Do you want anything to eat, drink?" She questioned.

He nodded "As much as you can afford" He chuckled. "I wanna check out the dragon shop first. He began walking, occasionally snorting or growling at people trying to cross him. He went past several little shops selling all sorts of food. "It all smells amazing. How much do you have left?"

"Alright, let's go there first, then we'll go eat." She said as she noticed people clear out of their way when Rhydderch would move through. Fortunately the shops and buildings were decently spaced about for the dragons to walk through. "I have enough to feed us both." She said as she located the dragon shop again. "Look it's right there."

Rhydderch nodded and walked over to it. "If they sell dragons im gonna eat everyone inside and tash the shop." He said angrily "Mark my words." He cleared his throat "However if you're right there should be some saddles here right?"

Lauren squinted to get a better look in the shop. "They don't sell dragons..." She murmured, unsure as she got a better look inside the shop. "Yea, no they don't." She confirmed. Fortunately they didn't, because she frankly didn't want Rhydderch destroying the shop and potentially getting them disqualified or worse. Though she understood what he meant. She, herself, didn't like the idea of dragons being sold. "They should have saddles." She said as they finally stood in front of the shop. Hopping off of Rhydderch, she walked over. "I'm going to see what they have."

Rhydderch nodded. "Alright. Would you mind if i had a lok around the place while you're inside? I dont like to not know where i am. Especially since we're gonna be here for a while." He waited for her to go inside and looked around. There were plenty of small passageways he wouldnt be able to pass through but he'd like to at least get a good feel for the large roads and the important buildings.

'No, go ahead. Have a look around." She gave his side a small pat, before heading inside the small shop. Lauren had to pause when she entered. The shop had a variety of things for dragons and she was amazed. Walking through an aisle, she spotted a series of ointments in different colors and they each had there own purpose. Lauren looked through them and picked out two that she deemed would be convenient to own. "Hello Miss, do you need some help?" A young lad questioned as he walked towards her. "Yes, do you have saddles?" His face immediately brightened up and he nodded. "Follow me. How big is your dragon?" He questioned as he walked towards the other side of the shop. "He's...big. Huge is a better word." She responded as he stopped in front an arrangement of saddles. "Wait...was it that big red dragon that stood in front of our shop?" He questioned as he turned to face her. A small smile settled onto her lips as she nodded. "Yeah, that's the one." She watched his face go from confusion to awe and she couldn't help but to chuckle. "Well...that's quite surprising. He's looks so intimidating and you're...Ah! Sorry. I don't mean to offend you." He said quickly. "No, it's fine. I get that quite a lot." She heard that a lot, to the point where she didn't even care anymore. "I can imagine. Well...then I think this saddle will be fine." he said as he picked one up with a grunt. "Alright, I'll take it." She said and he lead her up towards the counter. Lauren paid for the two ointments and the saddle and surprisingly she still had enough for food. "Rhydderch." She called out to her dragon through her mind. No matter how far away he was, she could still talk to him as if he were right next to her and vice versa. "Come. I bought a saddle and it's quite heavy."

"Alright, coming right away!" He answered. "Just need to land again" He had taken off again to look at the shopping district from above. He was quite talented at establishing maps in his mind. A trait common to dragons. Soon he found a spot to land again and.. not so gracefully touched the ground. A little while later he arrived at the shop and with a little puzzling he fit his head through the doorway.. partially. "I'm here" He spoke through his mind.