The Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waahh~ so much information to sink my teeth into! ;d Going to start looking at it now.
You've put so much work into it, thank you so much. Q///Q You're amazing for putting this together.

• Thank You
Reactions: Renose
Waahh~ so much information to sink my teeth into! ;d Going to start looking at it now.
You've put so much work into it, thank you so much. Q///Q You're amazing for putting this together.
If its too much or you have questions, feel free to ask.

Oh my god, just looking at this makes me really excited. Gosh just... All the fine details. Truly great job, this RP is definitely gonna be a blast!

• Thank You
Oh my god, just looking at this makes me really excited. Gosh just... All the fine details. Truly great job, this RP is definitely gonna be a blast!
Well you know. I try XD

Most of my RPs have Game Systems attached to them because I am the type that hates losing. With a Game System RP, there is no setting yourself up to win or setting yourself up to lose.

Everything happens based upon strategy, dice rolls, and how you have built your character. Not 'lets decide who wins'. There is more suspense this way.

Got this idea when I first made a Silent Hill RP a long time ago. Survival Horror is no fun when you just decide on when things are going to happen. Adding a game system removed that and thus made things much more tense.

If its too much or you have questions, feel free to ask.
I will definitely ask and especially since I don't really have any experience for this type of role-play (which i have no clue its name). So hopefully I won't make mistakes or at least not that many. ^^"

I will definitely ask and especially since I don't really have any experience for this type of role-play (which i have no clue its name). So hopefully I won't make mistakes or at least not that many. ^^"
I guess TTRPG would be an accurate description.

Or just an RPG rather than just an RP.

Also forgot to mention this. If any of you see anything in the OOC that references a virtual world or virtual reality or anything like that, ignore it. I used this system for one of my other RPs (which was about a VR Game, although I used this system for an old attempt I made at this specific RP first) and kinda copied some of this text from there, cause I am lazy.

Just so you know, in the OOC, you put that there are 8 stats. There are actually 9. ;)

Well you know. I try XD

Most of my RPs have Game Systems attached to them because I am the type that hates losing. With a Game System RP, there is no setting yourself up to win or setting yourself up to lose.

Everything happens based upon strategy, dice rolls, and how you have built your character. Not 'lets decide who wins'. There is more suspense this way.

Got this idea when I first made a Silent Hill RP a long time ago. Survival Horror is no fun when you just decide on when things are going to happen. Adding a game system removed that and thus made things much more tense.
True true. Gaming systems really do add another great layer to plot since its partially out of your hands. If it says anything about just how much of a nerd I am, I just spent the past hour or so rewriting everything on the first post onto paper. Once again, just wow. Utterly amazing stuff right here. I do have a few inquiries though (haha already //shot).

I had some trouble understanding the last paragraph under damage in the combat section, as well as some unhealthy ADD on the second status effect. Overall though, everything was incredibly comprehensible. And that's saying something since I haven't done this kinda RP in years =w=

I think perhaps a mock challenge might help a bit for understanding how posting goes. Like a scenario thing? Tutorial thing? Haha, something like that c:

True true. Gaming systems really do add another great layer to plot since its partially out of your hands. If it says anything about just how much of a nerd I am, I just spent the past hour or so rewriting everything on the first post onto paper. Once again, just wow. Utterly amazing stuff right here. I do have a few inquiries though (haha already //shot).

I had some trouble understanding the last paragraph under damage in the combat section, as well as some unhealthy ADD on the second status effect. Overall though, everything was incredibly comprehensible. And that's saying something since I haven't done this kinda RP in years =w=

I think perhaps a mock challenge might help a bit for understanding how posting goes. Like a scenario thing? Tutorial thing? Haha, something like that c:
ill take a look, but yea, there will be a tutorial so to speak

Ren! You're back! You have no idea how glad I am right now. What happened? RL needed your attention? Mind accepting this old fart from the first run?

Sure, the link to the OOC is somewhere around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.