Status
Not open for further replies.

Renose

Balancer of Chaos
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Hello, my name is Renose and I am running an RPG called the Gamers.

OOC can be found here.

IC can be found here.

Currently I am looking for one to two more players for this Game.

Right now the story is at a perfect point to where I can bring in one or two more people, and as such need maybe one or two more players.

Posting speed is at least once a day.

Can understand if you can't post every day.

Anyway, feel free to look and sign up, and ask me if you have any questions.​

Of course, I also have plot related ways said new characters could both catch up and join the Gamers without it being forced.​

Alright read through the ooc and IC and i'll have a character sheet done asap.

So that makes possibly one.

May still be looking for just one more person.

Alright read through the ooc and IC and i'll have a character sheet done asap.
Once you're done with your CS, PM me so we can discuss how to get you into the story. I have a method that won't completely seem forced.

How did this get 1200 views?

How did this get 1200 views?
Looking for more players to jump in?

I've actually seen this RP not long ago (because it all seemed very intersting) but didn't poke my head in because it all looked very daunting at a first glace and I was getting back into the swing of things. XP

Looking for more players to jump in?

I've actually seen this RP not long ago (because it all seemed very intersting) but didn't poke my head in because it all looked very daunting at a first glace and I was getting back into the swing of things. XP
Cool. And yea, looking for maybe one more.

Cool. And yea, looking for maybe one more.
Well, I'd love to fill in that "one more maybe" if you'd like. ^ ^ Just let me know what I gotta do. I know I gotta do the CS creation. (I play DnD and Warhammer so I should be alright.) Also, I've got a bit of reading to do to catch up and then like you told Archer you've got introductory plans.

Well, I'd love to fill in that "one more maybe" if you'd like. ^ ^ Just let me know what I gotta do. I know I gotta do the CS creation. (I play DnD and Warhammer so I should be alright.) Also, I've got a bit of reading to do to catch up and then like you told Archer you've got introductory plans.
Yep. Just make your CS first and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.