The Gamer's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

69cca425e4a6b9071a024186f456d0ae.jpg

-Basic-
Name: Kayo Soul

_______________________________________________________________________________________
-Personality-
Positive Traits: Perceptive, Undaunted, Loyal, Outspoken, Kind

Negative Traits: Prone to bouts of rage when antagonized, Vulgar, Holds his grudges

Misc Traits: Respects those that prove their strength, be it in combat or otherwise. Hates cowards and liars

Motivation: To learn and experience

Desire: To wander the world

Biggest Fear: Above all else, Kayo fears dying without purpose.

Hobbies: Training, Chess, Reading, Observing the social behaviors of others, Playing the Violin

Likes: Orchestral or symphonic music, Fighting, Challenges, Debating

Dislikes: Cheating, Lying, Loud noises, Manipulators

Power: Wormhole

Weapon:

sci_fi_weaon_by_raukomahtar.jpg

XM-Sabre Heavy Assault Rifle: A modified Assault rifle, fitted to fire 7.62×63mm rounds at an extraordinary rate with minimized recoil and muzzle jump. The advanced firing systems of the rifle excel in propelling the bullet further and straighter than a standard firearm might, generating electromagnetic fields down the length of the barrel, increasing the projectiles velocity and aligning it's trajectory.

Modes:
-Four-Round Burst
-Semi-Automatic
-Fully Automatic

Ammunition Types:
-Standard
-High-Velocity Armor Piercing
-Incendiary
-Cryo
-Shock
-High-Explosive

Vehicle:
1389641303460.png

ACS-48A: A massive Armored Combat Suit, it stands above others both in performance and durability. The suit is able to withstand high-velocity impacts with minimal damage, while also protecting it's wearer through shock-absorbers and inertial dampeners, ignore small arms fire and defend against more powerful weapons, due to it's durable armored frame. Being weather resistant, it is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and even be submerged for short periods of time. Though limited, the armor is capable of sustained flight and air maneuvering. This feature can overheat the armor if overused, forcing it shut down and possibly damaging components.

Though due to it's electronic nature, the suit is vulnerable to electronic and digital attack. If it is unable to sufficiently ground electricity, it will immediately go into a forced shut-down, forcing the pilot to eject from the suit or remain stationary until the systems reboot is complete. The suit also lacks maneuverability, makings overall mobility limited. Especially when moving at high speeds, it is almost impossible to turn.

Biggest Secret: His longing to find someone romantic

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uuuugh, totally forgot to get the AI info up. I'll have that for you soon, sorry for the mix up.

Sounds great! I will start immediately. Sorry about the late answer. I got back in town last night. I'll post my CS here.

EDIT: Two questions come to mind; first, I noticed there are a large number of melee weapons in the other CS'. Though I am assuming Firearms are in fact allowed, as I have found nothing stating otherwise. If so, what are the limitations on ammunition? The other question, is are there multiple people of the same power allowed? I noticed that the names of those who are in certain roles are listed in their category. Just want to make sure.

EDIT #2: Also, would Power Armor be allowed as a Vehicle?

1. Firearms will indeed be allowed, keep it something "small" (meaning no rocket launchers or things of the sort). With a firearm I think it would be acceptable to have those SciFi scope lenses in the eyes if that's of interest to you as well... Just thought I would throw that in there.

Limitations on Ammo isn't really something that I foresee being an issue... Just keep it semi-realistic in terms of being able to run out of ammo, though I will allow storage of ammo like the storage of weapons (meaning you can "summon" ammo packs from a predetermined location). Added bonus, ammo can be customized... Ice things, stun things, set things on fire... I think that would be acceptable as well.

2. I would like at least one of each of the powers to be filled before I consider duplicates. When I made them, I had particular scenarios in mind for their adventure where each person would take point and get stuff done type thing.

3. Power Armor... Like the thing in Fallout? If that's the case, I'm going to say yes as long as it has a time limit or some other limiting factor. If you had another power armor type in mind, present your idea and I'll give my final judgment then.

Okay, sounds good as far as weapons and powers go...I think Wormhole is the only one not filled, correct?

As far as the Power Armor, yes, generally, that would be the idea, though a bit more than that. Propulsion-based flight(Limited), advanced shielding, the ability to jump farther, greater strength, and speed, though turning and stopping would be more of an issue due to inertia and mass. Some obvious limits would be first, it's lack of manueverability and it's large bulk. Running in a straight line, it could pick up considerable speed, but turning and the like would prove difficult. Also, being as it would be electronic in nature, it would be easy to damper or inhibit the suit, if not destroy it through the use of electronic warfare or, assuming the enemies have the use of such, through methods as such used by coders. If needed, more limits could definitely be established. Just trying to get a feel for the power-level in this RP.

EDIT: Also, as to keep things linear, I guess I will use the format the others used for their CS.

@Kae'os Daemon: Just trying to figure out how the hell I ended up giving you a "you need a hug" rating. :/ I seriously don't remember doing that, wtf?

Anyways, your character looks good. Accepted my friend.

@Kae'os Daemon: Just trying to figure out how the hell I ended up giving you a "you need a hug" rating. :/ I seriously don't remember doing that, wtf?

Anyways, your character looks good. Accepted my friend.
Haha. I am huggable. :P And sounds good. I will take the W.I.P. at the bottom. Just as a note, I work 13 hour shits saturday-monday, so I am not sure how great I will be at replying, but I will try to be around.

Also, your signature is adorable.

Haha. I am huggable. :P And sounds good. I will take the W.I.P. at the bottom. Just as a note, I work 13 hour shits saturday-monday, so I am not sure how great I will be at replying, but I will try to be around.

Also, your signature is adorable.
do we have a eta on the start time?

Don't worry about weekend shifts, I find that I drift into inactivity during those times as well... 13 hour weekend shifts though? What do you do? (If you don't mind my asking).... And thank you. ^.^

Sorry, got busy over the weekend... House renovations and such. When I get a minute, I'm going to double check everything and make sure everything is ready to go before we start. I'm going to try and set an ETA for start date, let's say some point Thursday night (eastern time) or Friday. Going to be writing and preparing a speech for a Thursday afternoon class so until then my time is going to be a little scarce.

I basically spend those 13 hours lifting, throwing and moving 75 pound pallets. We have to sort them by how broken they are, their type and some times we pull out the really good ones for premiums. Just a lot of constant heavy-lifting.

So I'd like to apologize for not posting the intro yet. I got sick and thus did not log on at all for the whole weekend... I have already started writing it, it is not yet complete though, and might not be until tomorrow night.

Reactions: Kurogane86
@ClaireRae @EddiEddi @Kurogane86 @Kae'os Daemon

I'm incredibly sorry for the delay. There were quite a few things that came up over the last week, but I still don't think that's any excuse for making you wait so long for this to start. I do a have an opener ready to go if you're still interested in this.

@Censored69

It's been quite a while since your last comment on this thread and still no CS... Should I still be expecting one, or has your interest faded? Just need to know whether I need to fill your spot (just note, only the "Tamer" position is still available as of right now).

It's perfectly acceptable to say I suck as a GM and that you're no longer interested... I'll totally understand.

It's cool, I understand real life takes priority. I'm still in

Not sure if the RP has started yet. Just wanted to apologize; I took a long absence due to unprecedented circumstances. It shouldn't happen again.

EDIT: Also, making a slight change to my CS. I realized I put the wrong caliber. A 12.7x99mm is basically an Anti-Material Rifle caliber. Basically a hand-held cannon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.