The Gamers (Based on The Gamer) (OOC/Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having some problems as of late, but I shall be able to post today. I promise.

Take whatever time you need to get things settled; offline things have to come first, after all. (Still looking forward to the post, though!)

Ok, gonna reply here shortly.

GAH

Ok. I am not doing anything else until I post.

And you, person who wants to join, make an app.

Alright, this fight has gone on for too long, so I am just gonna quick resolve the rest of it so that we can move on with the game. Hope no one else minds.

The post has been made. Lets hope that no one left during its long hiatus XD

Still here and checking in! (Yay new post!) I should have a reply up a little later today, just have to finish typing it.

Also looking forward to seeing what you come up with if you choose to join, @Katherine :)

Sorry about the double post, but I have a question. The three levels everyone gained...is that three levels total, from the entire battle? I just want to be sure about how many points we have and what my character's total level is. (Also, am I remembering correctly that stats don't increase automatically when you level, and it's based only on where you place points?)

Yep, its only based on where you place your points. Also everyone gained 3 levels individually (cept Saito).

You can check your CS to see how many points you have, I keep that stuff updated on the Front Page under the main cast tab or whatever its called. You all have 12 Stat Points though, feel free to put them in any stat (I recommend having some balance though, don't go all out in one Stat, they are all important in one way or another for both offense and defense)

Your Talent Points, on the other hand, you got 9, but you can only put a point into a Talent once per Level Up. So since you leveled up 3 times, the max number of points you can put into any Talent is 3.

Ok, so I applied everyone's changes. Time for a post.

Ill post soon, I promise >.<

Time to get off me arse and post.

I gotta stop not posting for weeks at a time. Anyway, I am here now and will not be doing that again (I hope).

Is everyone else still here (and interested in this RP)?

If not, I can understand why T_T

I'm still here, yup! Breaks in posting are why I make sure to stay subscribed to threads. :) It's good to see a new post in here, though, and I hope the others are around so we can continue. I figure the pace will pick up some once we've all gone through the skill learning process and things can move at conversation/action speed for a little while.

Ill get a post up in a few, and you are probably right about things picking up once we got things learned.

So I have decided to just give this a reboot. It has slowed down (thanks to yours truly, *gets shot*).

I am gonna take a bit of a break from this RP, then reboot it in a more proper fashion with some extra things I wanted to do and just feel bad about letting it not really get anywhere thanks to me. It feels like I lost interest in my own RP, which I haven't.

I just wanna give it another shot and feel like restarting it anew with some new and interesting concepts will get my energy flowing again. So within the next week or so, look forward to a new and exciting reboot. Ill post the link for it here so that you guys are the first ones to see it. For now though, consider this RP on a hiatus.

Sorry bout that folks, you all are awesome *gives you all cookies* *Real cookies, not the imaginary crap*

Hey, I'm just glad to hear that you haven't lost interest in this concept entirely, it's an interesting one and I've been enjoying it so far. I was just thinking today that it might not hurt for all of us to throw out ideas on what to do, too...granted, we did spend a while in the tutorial levels, so I mean 'things to do after that' technically. :) There's no telling what could spark off some inspiration, so I'll try to remember to help out more with that next time. (Yup, I'll be in the next one too if I can!)

When it is back up again, I'll hope back in, with another unique character...or maybe the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.