The Gamers (Based on The Gamer) (OOC/Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway the turn order now is whoever decides to post first and it will go on from there. So yea, first post first turn in this case.

Totally forgot. Yuriko gained enough EXP after the first one was killed to level up (she had a little bit before, plus everyone has gained 4 EXP from the Quest, Others like Me having been completed, forgot to mention that, my bad, plus a little more after the first Zombie was killed, enough to let her level up).

Alright, now I just need Ominal to post for his turn then we can move onto the Zombie's turn.

Edited my post just now cause I forgot to give Sam her newest skill and Sam and Oz their level up alerts.

Also changing how Defending works. Meant to have it this way originally, I forgot.

When defending you do not Roll. You get a base defense of 50 - your Defense Rating (Dodge, Parry, etc).

I like it this way a little better. Less number crunching to deal with.

If anyone has any objections and wants to keep it with just everyone rolls attack and defense then I will if you all want it that way.

I'm okay with having a base score (plus the bonus) and just comparing that to the attack roll. Then one's ability to defend is still able to improve with levels, and while it's possible for the method of defense to fail (say, trying to dodge and tripping on something instead, or an attack that gets around a parry attempt) there's at least some reliable degree of protection even then.

This is assuming that I get how it works, though. ^^;

Yep, that's right. Like tricky terrain or something ^^

Plus Attackers also get the Distance bonuses (or penalties)

Oh yea, Ominal, forgot that you got this skill when you first used your Bow to hit the Zombie.

Bow Mastery (Passive) (Lv 1: 0/100 EXP): Deal 10% more damage with Bows. +5% Accuracy with Bows. To Level Up: Hit with a bow, get a Critical with a bow.

Posted. Battle is starting to slowly wrap up.

If Ominal doesn't post today soon ill go ahead and post.

Ill post shortly in an hour or so.

I've not been getting alerts recently (probably some confusion due to logging on at my pc and on my phone, oops) so sorry about the lack of activity from me. I'll hurry and catch up.

Nah, I just have been meaning to post but have been busy (also Ominal hasn't posted yet, but just gonna skip him for now)

Ill post in a couple of hours.

God I need to post, but I have been busy with life recently (I should be less busy now that I am out of school, but things are the exact OPPOSITE now... ugh). I shall post in the morning after I get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.