The Gamer Hub

Can I play a robotic character that came from the crashed ship?

A Synthetic? I don't see why not

Honestly though we need to decide what all of our Avatars will look like before the game starts what we look like in the HUB when not engaged

Name:(nicknames can be given)- XJP-6788
XJP was a miltary bot on that was on the crashed ship but as the surivors died from it was left without a owner who would take it in as there own so now it guards the town waiting for someone take ownership and give it purpose.

well i loved the intro made me wana do this so bad, and i love how you're open to either fantasy or science, but his whole description is for a semi dark war and take over burdened sounding world, i dont see much cute happy times in there lasting for long, i could of just read it wrong but that's how it sounded sorry...

as for avatars a sheet would be nice with a few guidlines or examples of when the diff races/classes typicaly wear and stuff... also i take you are meaning you want us to actually have TWO different chars, one for in fantasy and one for in the future "reality" correct?

just my thoughts

Actually, yank, you are right, that seems like a better opening game for the big super story that this spun off from

It's not two different characters for scifi or fantasy, it's two different characters, avatar and game character though they are one in the same

soooo, what are we going to do for story? Yhat is the pain part for making chars lol, and sense this is gana be newbie friendly a char sheet will help, i even invitd a friend to look this over as his 1st ever RP lol

this is a jump in meaning when it starts anybody who wants to join can just join unless a game is in session, Character sheets will be accepted, and if they want the owners of said character sheets can carry them over to the big rp once I put up the sign up.

all I ask is for a description of the Avatar and the Avatar's user card, like a roleplayer's resume, it tells the gaming preferences and Achievement history in the game worlds and also the personality of the user behind the avatar.

since this is the cutesy fun version that just sort of sets the scene for the big rp, the story is whatever game we happen to be playing, I thought the first game our avatars could be in would be a straight forward platforming rpg like mario mixed with final fantasy, in the bit style. the rest, depicting the kind of world and the specific game story (Future reference let's keep it simple and cutesy fun style) and whether it's a sci-fi, fantasy or both, is up for discussion, Saki, Neon, You, Whispers, your friend and I need to iron out that and then like set up the IC thread and have our Avatars discuss it briefly and start the game.

can i get an example of what you are asking for, i'm kinda confused, but i think i understand, sorry long day lol

Example:

Username: Cragdoor_the_Mutilator (example)

User Age:25

Avatar Appearance: description of user's avatar: Half Ogre Half Man, grayish in skin tone, large apish build, hairy, dressed in armor forged from steel and the bones of his many victims.

Achievement Points: 248

Preferred Game Style: Fantasy Adventure RPG/platformer/Puzzle solving Action

Avatar Inventory: Breastplate of Fear, Strongmace of doom, five healing elixirs, one mana serum, boots of the damned, Bloodgaunlets

About User: User is friendly out of game, in PvP session, user is ruthless and causes much bloodshed, rage and fear

Username: Yankotsu

User Age: 17

Avatar Appearance: Elvish ancestory leaves him tall and lean, well built but not bulging mustles, square strong facial features, a chin strap bear ran from ear to ear very closely cut to keep it looking good, his hair was a blue color with a green patch infron, and his eyes a blood read unlike any human "normal colors" he wore tight leather armour and cloth robes, two gian kunis the size of swords sit on his back wrapped in cloth sheeths that went around his chest in an X pattern to hold them in place, and a small green handles dagger sit at his side with small saphires studded along the hilt, every bit of his clothing was blue or gold colored.

Achievement Points: 125

Preferred Game Style: Fantasy Adventure RPG/ strategie/ very limited sci-fi interaction but known to occationally

Avatar Inventory: weapons of choice as described above, the kunie swords are enchanted by the elvin ancients to obsorb any energy it comes into contact with, weather it's inner magic enery or even soul energy when in conact with human bodies, but does not effect himself. A small pouch around his belt holding traveling runes to help lead his way to sertain direction, but only elves are trained to read them right. Medical leaves from the forest of his home town. a leather pack around his shoulder holding his foods, flint and steel, and containers for water.

About User: Living a rough life he was nevr big on the ignorance of humans, so he sufficates himself in the artifitial wolrd of the net to live his life, and sees it as a burden to have to log off for normal human needs, only talks to his close friends in real life he met in school, but in the net he is always changing persalalities from a flirtashious man-whore, to a wroothless killer and thieft, it all depends on his day outside of the net to effect his world inside it.

(OOC: how's that?)

That's fine, avatar inventory has no affect outside the game worlds though, other than using them to look cool or whatever, you know? like appearance customization, In-game though the inventory is subject to change to parameters of the game, like if you have super epic items, in game you start with the weakest versions and work up till the game is beat.

My Gamer Card:

Username: Zako

User Age: 19

Avatar Appearance: Zako is a genetically Engineered human, with cybernetic augmentation done to his eyes making them a glowing electric blue, He's slender but muscular, with unkempt jet black hair that doesn't seem to have any sort of styling done to it. He wears a black thick canvas jacket over a light grey hoodie both unzipped to reveal a black T-shirt with the A-team van
images
printed on it, black camo cargo pants and black skateboarding sneakers. Zako's skin is pale nearly white, as his hangouts are usually plunged in artificial light and darkness. His facial features appear worn, tired, yet young.

Achievement Points: 700

Gaming Preferences: Dark Sci-fi, Cyberpunk RPG, Sci-fi/Fantasy Adventure, Bit Style Sci-fi Platformer or RPG

Avatar Inventory: Zako usually only keeps a small amount of things on him, Credits to buy things, a PvP pistol, and a handheld computer tablet, along with his clothes. All of his loot from Games goes into his stachebox at his private server hub

About User: Offline, Zako is an awkward orphan living with his grandparents going to school online and working close to home, to avoid the crowds of reality. Online, he is almost the same, at least around the female Users, and has few friends, and a lot of acquaintances. He's a friendly and pleasant person, even if he's quiet and often pessimistic and dark with his thoughts.

dam ok i see what i shoulda done with the inventory, i absed my avatar on the medievel style story you talked about in the meginning i got confused sorry lol

i was wondering because as soon as i read this the first thing that came to my mind was something like this

a girl was trapped in a fire ((or something along that lines it could be anything)) and well she signs in to save herself and fears going back to the real world for fear of what happened ((like her family if they are alive and what would happen to her if she did log out)) and so she is on all time time because of this.

would this be alright for me to do?

So pretty much like Accel World where there is the main human body then the avatar and then his game character after that? *sigh* Sounds even more amazing... I think I've died and gone to a heaven filled with ice cream with caramel drizzled on top. YUM~!!

I kinda thought it was like tron mixed with ready player one but yes the main human body is digitized and then stored while the consciouness is transferred into their avatar which then conforms to be the game character though Zako uses an old immersion augmentation he doesn't leave the physical world

I'm honestly proud of myself for being able to follow this... i don't really get into sifi a whole lot, I'm more the mediev type xD so this is kinda like my si-fi cherry ^.^ kinda, might be adiff RP by the time this gets rolling lol

well the thing about this jump in side rp is that It's literally like an MMO, and everybody gets a turn to pick a game to play from any genre

Ohhhh I know this is long since past but you said RPG like Mario mixed with final fantasy. ^^ There's like 3 (maybe more) Mario rpg type games. My favorite is most definately on the SNES.

Anyways~!!! I promise to post profile thingy tomorrow. And lastly... I love mmo's. <3 hehe I can go with any genre of game so this will be cake, babehhhh !!!

Well then I'm glad you're so enthusiastic, it's nice to see people enthused for one of my ideas