The Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably bet on Tormund sticking around, mostly for being the core wildling representation up north. From what I saw, we got a bunch of disposables behind the core group.

Except it's Game of Thrones, where cast members die left and right. They've never really been the kind of show to just kill expendables in order to keep all their characters together.

IBeric's probably gonna bite it, right? Dude seems perfectly set up for some sort of heroic sacrifice, flaming sword and all.

Beric has a good shot of biting it, maybe passing some Rhllor stuff onto Jon.
Though really I think most people (save Gentry and Jon) are rather eligable to get killed off, though we're bound to see at least one or two bad-ass all star team moments first just to get the hype up and then have it all come crashing down.

Would have loled if Jorah had reunited with Dany and was like, "hey you know what, this Tarly dude cured me. Sure hope that guy's family is on to great things like not getting burned to death!"

That thought crossed my mind too! XD
Though really I don't think it would change too much.

Samwise's father intended to kill him next time they met. It was rather similiar to the Tyrion and Tywin dynamic. So upon hearing that I can really see Sam going "That's... kind of sad. But I'm also ok with that". And then you know, as long as Jon vouches for Dany I don't then see any problems coming from Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aero Blue
Except it's Game of Thrones, where cast members die left and right. They've never really been the kind of show to just kill expendables in order to keep all their characters together.

No death for Tormund! Never!! He's going to take the Iron Throne and Brienne will be his queen. >_> At least in my ending of the show that's what happens.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
No death for Tormund! Never!! He's going to take the Iron Throne and Brienne will be his queen. >_> At least in my ending of the show that's what happens.

In my ending Dany wouldn't be going nuts and Cersei would be dead already.

Also they'd be using Rhllor's resurrections to be constantly bring Joffrey back to life just to kill him over and over again.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Samwise's father intended to kill him next him they met. It was rather similiar to the Tyrion and Tywin dynamic. So upon hearing that I can really see Sam going "That's... kind of sad. But I'm also ok with that". And then you know, as long as Jon vouches for Dany I don't then see any problems coming from Sam.

I actually do imagine that's how this will pan out (and I imagine that it certainly has to come up). They'll prob draw parallels to his mentor Aemon Targaryen in this regard; terrible stuff happens to his family, but he grins and bears it to do what he's gotta.

I actually do imagine that's how this will pan out (and I imagine that it certainly has to come up). They'll prob draw parallels to his mentor Aemon Targaryen in this regard; terrible stuff happens to his family, but he grins and bears it to do what he's gotta.

You know, between a Targaryen (two) on the wall, and one beyond the wall as the three-eyed raven the house sure has a habit of sticking in westeros despite Robert wanting them all dead. :P

Reactions: Aero Blue
Hey guys.

Remember when Gendry said his father and Jon's father were good friends?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

20841179_1525532630840854_2615015988022519491_n.jpg

DHeQxD8XcAA1eYY.png

• Nice Execution!
I love the FRIENDS parody so, so much X3

Hahahahah! Both of those are pretty good. Gotta say I like the Friends one just a bit more.

Anyone watch this before?

warning there is a little NSFW in there

Last edited:
God damn it Tormund. Two minutes in, and you've killed me. Podrick, nor I were ready.
Again! Him and the Hound's conversation

Dany is unable to have children? Does that have to do with her first pregnancy, or something else entirely?
I really dont remember, so someone please enlighten me.

Not going to lie, I squealed at finally being able to see the other two dragon's up close.
It's been a very long time. I want to say probably since when then were released from the pyramid in Meereen by Tyrion? But even then it was dark. Also almost cried seeing Tormund almost dragged under the ice......Of course ended up crying at the end anyway when it happened to the dragon. My heart and feels really can't take this show...But yay for Undead Uncle and Jon living....Bending knee after all THAT was understandable imo

Yet to be honest, I really hate when I search through my little sister's room, and find faces under her bed. Arya and Sansa, what the actual fuck?

Dany having to confront and kill one of her children later on will be horrible.
Season Finale already, guys

Last edited:
  • Love
He wants to make babies with Brienne! My night is complete now.

Man this episode.... seriously I had my hands clasped and to my face most of the time. Man... I was SO NEAR crying when Tormund was nearly dragged away. Like honestly, my stomach is still clenching when I think about it. He can't go. He needs to make big babies with Brienne.

"My Queen." Bending the knee ... or hint hint I wanna marry you? Honestly it makes sense. What's the best way to get two kingdoms to work together? Bind them with a marriage.

I sincerely hope Arya has a point with all she's doing. Some hidden wisdom somewhere... but I don't think so. Honestly :/ I'm not feeling too great about those two.

Also........ dragon wight. Well, should've seen that coming.

Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-ice-dragon.jpg

Still, didn't get me as much as Tormund nearly dying.

Last edited:
upload_2017-8-21_1-14-59.png

WUTTA TWIST!!!

XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
me for 75% of the episode

OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDD

trrfd.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahnini
God damn it Tormund. Two minutes in, and you've killed me. Podrick, nor I were ready.
Again! Him and the Hound's conversation
lel that wasn't Podrick, that was Gendry xD Podrick is the dude that hangs out with Brienne.

Dany is unable to have children? Does that have to do with her first pregnancy, or something else entirely?
I really dont remember, so someone please enlighten me.
Throwback to season 1, when the lady-witch made a deal with Danaerys to save Khal Drogo, it was mentioned that she would never be able to bear children again. When her unborn child died, it was then that the deal was "sealed". That's why she repeatedly says throughout seasons that her dragons are the only children she will ever have.

• Thank You
Reactions: Obsidian Miscreant
lel that wasn't Podrick, that was Gendry xD Podrick is the dude that hangs out with Brienne.

Throwback to season 1, when the lady-witch made a deal with Danaerys to save Khal Drogo, it was mentioned that she would never be able to bear children again. When her unborn child died, it was then that the deal was "sealed". That's why she repeatedly says throughout seasons that her dragons are the only children she will ever have.
Mixed them up while laughing too hard :[

Thank you, O'Melted Cheese One.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
OH MY GOD! THIS EPISODE OMG! *FLAILS*

omg is all I have to say right now.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.