The game of Love or Run!

|||Aria|||
Aria was happy, her creativity on a roll. It was like a river of ideas had decided to flow though her head, so when the boy talked to her, she jumped a little bit, her gaze floating up towards the man. She blinked for a few seconds before letting out a sigh, pressing her book to her heart. "Well did you ever give me a scare." She said softly, her smile true as she looked up at him and she extended her hand. "Nice to meet you, my name's Aria." She said softly, looking at him. He was defiantly not a high class man, he looked as if he had worked a lot, but its not like she minded that much.

Sierra Rose was glancing around to other contestants, and boy did she get stared down like a bunny in an arena filled with dragons. The one named Emily who was the brunette, death glared her from afar as Sierra shrugged with a what-the-hell did I do look. She wasn't out to make enemies as she watched JC walk over to her and greet her. Sierra shook her head in disbelief and as soon as she turned her back toward Emily, she noticed the inescapable death glare from Lili. She narrowed her eyes at this pink look alike cat for she was becoming annoyed that people are targeting her as a threat, and then suddenly, Lili hits her shoulder and hears her threat. She gets shoved, back into Jason Miles, as she jumps back up from falling on him, forgets to say sorry and throws her arms up at Lili. "YO! You want a piece of me LILI? I don't like to fight but no one shoves ME!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sadicoatl and Andy
Mona Fiorella Voclain.

Mona nodded as Sebastian walked off and she turned back to Lamont. She had never encountered a cross-dresser before, so she might as well make the most of it. She had millions of questions she was aching to ask, but Mona decided not to make the same mistake Korrey had made. "So, what do you think of everyone so far?" She asked while pulling her hair to the side. The island behind her was absolutely stunning, so the girl decided to lay off the "Bonnie & Clyde" investigation for a bit and to just relax. Either way, Mona would most likely find someone to tell her the current news.

As she thought about the other contestants, it dawned on her that she'd actually be paired with one of them. Well, one of the boys. Questions skipped through her mind on the spot; Were the pairs randomly chosen or thought out? Would she like her partner? When voted off, would both of them leave? A twinge of dizziness made her feel like she was about to fall in the ocean, when she suddenly heard yelling.

Standing on the tips of her toes, she tried looking over Lamont to locate the source of the noise. Times like this made her really hate being 5'2", though the thought left her mind when she saw an annoyed Sierra Rose. Mona tried to hold back a giggle but she couldn't help letting out a chuckle at the sudden outburst. If there was anything that genuinely entertained Mona, it was the drama she watched on reality TV shows. Now that she was on reality TV, and there was drama right before her, she couldn't have been happier as her dimples once again flashed. "Je vais profiter de cette. (I'm going to enjoy this.)"

( Current outfit: HERE. )

Andrew, turquoise
"Th' pleasure's mine." Ain't that the truth... "Sorry for scarin' ye." He'd just started to realize that he couldn't think of anything to say when he heard a shout and saw one girl throwing her arms up at another like she was spoiling for a fight. "Oi. Looks like those two might be needin' a referree." Then he recalled how Bunny Kid had challenged that fighter girl to a bout, only to be ruthlessly shot down. Two fights, before they even got to their rooms? "Maybe they shoulda called this thing 'Love an' War.'"

|||Aria|||
A small giggle escaped Aria's mouth, smiling as she looked over. "They might need a few people to hold their hoops, but that isn't going to be me." She said softly, still holding her book close to her chest. "You see, I am not one for fighting others, it's kind of hard for me to watch actually." She said timidly, her grip tightened on her book as she looked over back to the ocean. She didn't mind his odd accent or anything, she just couldn't stand to watch more people fight.
@Zarko Straadi

Monty was so soft and a real sweetheart. How could this be the same critter who attack his owner? Imojen started to pet him too and asked a question to the both of them.

"I like t-to read books, comics, manga. I also collect figures from all around. It most be cool to have all those animals, what does your mother do?" Lizzy smiled toward the boy in sunglasses.

"My name is Lizzy, whats you name? I-if I may ask."

Andrew, turquoise
Hold their hoops? Andrew thought. He hadn't heard that figure of speech before, but he thought he got the general idea. "So you'll just outsmart them then, aye? This place is too beautiful t' be fightin' in anyway."

Imojen, maroon
"Wow. Bet the animals are more fun to work with than the movie stars. Oh, and I'm interested in pretty much anything that pokes holes in the walls of consensus reality." Not that anyone had indicated any interest, but they'd told her theirs after all. "I think I want to be a quantum mechanic when I grow up." Imojen's eyes were drawn to the altercation between Lili and Sierra, and her eyebrows rose quizzically. "Huh. I hope that doesn't mean you and I will have to fight over Monty," she said to Lizzy. "You'd probably win."

|||Aria|||
Aria sighed. "Well, I suppose that could work, but I really don't care about money that much.' She said softly, looking down at her book. "As long as I come out of it not alone anymore, I am good." She said softly, smiling genuinely before turning back to the ocean. She messed with her bracelets a little bit, smiling at her dressed up outfit.

Andrew, turquoise
Andrew felt a surge of delight when Aria said she didn't care about money. Because...maybe that meant a guy like him had a chance?

"I dunnae ken how ye manage t' be alone in th' first place," he blurted, then worried that he might have overstepped her boundaries or something. "I'm sure ye'll...find someone. So, uh...what sort o' bloke you lookin' for?"

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
Emily, purple
Emily had to admit, he was pretty nice. She smiled a little at what he said and looked over at him. "Yeah, I guess you right." She said with a slight shrug. The way he acted made Emily want to speak to him more. As if everything he said was going to be unexpected. She listened to what he said next and blushed a little. "I have to agree with you. They're trying to impress the people watching with the skills they have. But that's dumb. If you show off too much in the beginning of the show then where's the mystery and excitement in the rest of the show? Gone, that's where." She growled. She was quite annoyed with it. She stopped then turned to him with a smile. "I didn't think I piqued anyone's interest, to be honest with you." She added honestly. She liked how he compared her to an encyclopedia and couldn't help but chuckle. "You have no idea." Emily told him. As he turned his body ton her completely she did the same. "Emily Loveless. Nice to meet you." She said kindly with bright eyes.

|||Aria|||
The wind shifted Aria's hair a bit and she brushed it out of her face, smiling as she looked out over the ocean. In her head, she pictured the character from her book. Charming, handsome, book reader, charms the ladies, but a soft spot for only her. But what passed though her lips was something very different. "Anyone, really. As long as the understand, and can comfort me, I am good. Though I don't want to make any moves just yet, I want to see who I am partnered with." She said.

"I couldn't fight anyone, unless I had no choice I guess. I would like to be a librarian, helping people find stories sounds like a good life to me." Lizzy close her eyes at that, she really liked the idea. When she heard Sierra Rose yelling, Lizzy looked over toward her new friend, she looked like she was about to start a fight with another girl. Lizzy was worried about her friend, but if she were to get in the middle of it she could cause more trouble.

"I w-wonder whats wrong, from what I seen of Sierra Rose she's a calm kind of girl. Hopefully its just a misunderstanding."

Will Treaty
Will watched the sight unfold with interest. He didn't know exactly what was going on but clearly Lili had her eyes on Justin and wanted to be the center of his attention but Sierra had swiped that opportunity from her. Damn things were going to get good if this was how things were starting. He walked over to Justin and helped him up to his feet after Sierra got off him "you ok dude?"

Justin Miles
Justin gasped a bit and fell hard underneath Sierra he gave a slight groan and rubbed his head and then looked up at Sierra wondering what the hell was going on and why she was telling like that. He looked at will and nodded as he stood up "yeah I'll be fine but what's going on? Sierra what happened why you yelling at Lili?" he clearly hadn't heard what liki had said to her nor had he seen Lili bump into Sierra whick had caused her to fall into him. Either wau

Jason, yellow
Jason heard all the yelling and turned his head toward the source. He saw a girl who looked like she wanted to fight someone. He followed her gaze to a cute cat girl. He rolled his eyes and stepped in front of Lili to block her off from Sierra. He wasn't protecting the cat girl, he was just stepping in between and she was closest to him. "Yo! Why don't you lay off and go wrestle a wolverine?! You want to impress the people watching, not scare them away! Keep it up and I can tell you know, you'll never get the money or romance!" He snapped at Sierra.

He turned around and faced the cat girl with a raised brow.
"And some advice for you. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, but always keep yourself closest." He told her then smirked and faced the camera which was still filming. "Seems like the drama has begun early." He joked, hoping to ease the tension. He looked back at Sierra and his eyes became cold, his smirk more like a threat saying 'watch your back'.

Sierra placed her hands on her hips as she waved off Lili and thought, "What a trouble maker this brat was..." She turned to Justin Miles and the look on her face was nothing but a deep sympathies of shame, as she mistakenly made an uproar in front of everyone. That was it, "She thought, "That lil pink brat wants a war, I'll give her one." She sighed as she put her hands together in a apologetic manner. "Look, I'm truly sorry alright?. Lili just came up to me saying 'this is war' and I don't have any clue why anyone would want to start a fight with me. She shoved me though and I don't go down easy. "She threw hands palms up in an innocent manner. "Living your whole life off the streets, you learn to just defend youself..can't trust no one." Then she looked away as her face became slightly sad. When Jason approached her and spoke some cruel comments she just waved him off like she didn't care. She wasn't here to explain herself. She walked a bit away from everyone as everyone could tell, she wasn't out to hurt anyone, but only to defend herself. She leaned her arms on the rails and closed her eyes as the wind ticked off her neck as she cleared her mind from the negativity.

Reactions: Eternity
The freerunner shook the girl's hand and smiled back. That twinkle in her eyes was something he was looking for from earlier as she seemed to be so distressed with annoyance from the other contestants. But with the way this girl explained herself, he thought that perhaps she had a few tricks up in her sleeve waiting to be let out at the right time. It made him wonder what her talent was. Crossing his arms now at her opinion about interest, he couldn't help but answer back. "Yeah, well, that's what you think." He said with a light chuckle, hinting on her that the mystery she had around her gave him the drive to know her better. Adding her reply to the encyclopedia comment confirmed his inner questions about her having something interesting to hide for now. He then looked ahead to the other contestants, observing their actions. "I don't really mind watching them go at it though. I mean, that's just my opinion. I don't really watch TV that much, so seeing this is pretty new to me." He shrugged. "Either I get entertained easily, or it just takes a lot to get me annoyed at something."

- Which wasn't entirely true now that he thought about it, accepting the fact that he obviously envies Justin for his skills. But perhaps envy wasn't really directly related to annoyance? He just wished he could draw in a crowd as good as him with drums. But then again, all in all, it's still a pretty negative feeling.

Looking at the bright side, at least he knows what the guy is capable of. He might use that to his advantage in the later part of the game.. The idea of scheming made him feel really guilty. He didn't like conflict at all. And speaking of conflict..

His attention turned to the argument between Serra and Lili. He winced before looking back at Emily. "Does this normally happen in gameshows?" He asked, worried for them both. Johnny doesn't like taking sides, but he had no idea how Sierra's positive and lively attitude could have caused an argument. He sure saw her being really nice to Lizzy, so what gives? Hearing her explanation made it somewhat clear to him. The two girls were both impressed at Justin's performance or at least looked like it (he had to remind himself of that), which is something that they have in common.

"Just because you have something in common, doesn't always mean you have to get along with that person." He summed up to himself quite loudly for Emily to hear, now getting the whole idea. It takes one to know one: he understood how Lili felt. He felt like being competitive with Justin since he too can play the drums. In this case, both girls seem to have taken an interest to this guy.

"I smell rivalry." He said, grinning a bit as he winced once more. "I'd hate to be in Justin's place right now no matter how much I envy his skills.." Johnny admitted, slightly amused as to how Justin could have stayed so clueless all throughout.

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Emily, cyan
Emily had to agree with what Johnny said and nodded a few times. At what he said about Justin she growled a little but stopped. "I feel you there. You know the girl that was dancing? Sierra I think her name was. I can sing and dance just as well." She said and and bit the inside of her cheek so hard she bled again. She licked the blood before turning to look at Sierra. She had seen the whole fight and knew something was evil about that girl. Smirking she leaned against her luggage. A thought hit her and she turned to Johnny, still smirking. "Hey, you good at playing any instruments?" She asked him. You could easily see the mischief in her eyes and the smirk on her face just made her look even more mysterious and mischievous. Emily turned to him, expecting him to say yes. This could be their chance to show off something their good at and have the light shine on them for a few long minutes.

(Sorry, I stopped getting alerts)

With a slight chuckle at the comment of Mona, Lamont realized how tall he was compared to the girl. He considered himself short, and here he was: taller than someone. Back to her question, and tried to think of an answer. He really wasn't talking to anyone or paying any attention, so he came up with something based off of what he saw. It would be more like his thoughts curled up into a ball, but something is better than nothing."Well... you seem cool. I hope I get a partner that is decent," he sounded a bit dreary before perking up to his normal self, "I think that these other people are... tall. Haha, but seriously, look at us. I'm 5' 5" I think, and you are like... 5' 2"? I mean look at that guy over there." He pointed to the guy who was just there talking to Mona. "And I seriously hope these people have some creativity."

Leo barged in, looking around, his eyes darting from person to person excitedly. "Hello there!" he called. He stood in the lobby of the hotel, his eyes crawling over all of the exquisite decorations, as he approached the wall, compelled by an urge to sit down and rest. He sat on a small bench, looking around the room, his mind full of thought. He saw plenty of people, but didn't know who to interact with. He found himself bored, so he tried to find the cameras in the room, if there were any. After all, this was a TV show, wasn't it? He found a couple of them, and he smiled to himself, trying to remember where the cameras were located.

Chris
Chris smiled as the last boy finally made it off the boat. He then turned to the cameras and smiled but before he could talk the little argument between Sierra and Lili broke out which only made him chuckle "And that folks is all of our contestants. And as you can see things are already getting extremely heated so without a moment to waste Contestants! please follow me up to the main lodge where I will explain the rules, the housing conditions, and the pairings!" He turned on his heel and began walking up the docks as he called over his shoulder to them "Your all on your own now! there will be no one to take care of you except when it comes to your meals otherwise you do everything yourself so don't be expecting anyone to be coming to wait on your every need!" He chuckled as he made his way into the main hall. There were several long tables set up and a large TV was set up at the front of the all that was just waiting to be turned on. Chris walked over to the TV and turned to the contestants that would have followed him up. "everyone take a seat and we can get started right away because I know how eager you all are to get things started!"
Will
Will chuckled again at Justin's predicament. oh he did not envy him he was caught between a rock and a hard place with these two girls and it was only going to get more interesting as the show continued. He was about to say something when Chris made his big announcement to follow him up to the main hall. He quickly grabbed his bag and followed Chris up the gangplank towards the hotel that would be their home for however long the game continued. He slowly looked around in awe for while he had been to many nice hotels before this one was by far the most exotic and most extravagant one he had ever seen. He walked into the main hall and sat at one of the tables near the front so he could hear Chris better.
Justin
Justin watched the two girls and sighed. He jumped a bit when Chris made his announcement and nodded to himself. He grabbed his bag and then looked over at Sierra who was thinking to herself by the edge of the dock. He walked over to her and patted her shoulder gently "Hey Sierra..don't let those guys get you down. Your here to enjoy yourself right? come on let's go up with the others. If you cheer up I'll lay down another beat for you later" He smiled gently and gave a light pull on her arm to get her moving again as he waited for her to come with him.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person