The game of Love or Run!

Noticing that the taller male turned away, Lamont became to slowly walk over towards the females. He saw two guys crowding around someone. He could barely see her outfit; blue and pink skirt, pink hair. It seemed like she had a lot of money... and pride. He slowly walked over, fitting in between the taller two. "Uh... hi.. I mean, Hello!" He wanted to sound like he actually cared and wasn't a shy loser who sat in the emo corner. He looked around; he didn't want to be judged by the rest for his long hair and girlish outfit.

Mona Fiorella Voclain.

Mona flipped her hair over her pasty shoulder, trying her best not to run back onto the boat or atleast behind a camera man as she shook Will's hand. "Je suis Mona Fiorella Voclain, mais Mona est très bien. Ravi de vous rencontrer ainsi. (I'm Mona Fiorella Voclain, but Mona is fine. Nice to meet you as well.)" She greeted with the same smile she had been wearing for the whole day. A part of her was getting a bit annoyed, but she /did/ want some allies. The more, the better? When she remembered the other man beside her, her eyebrow cocked. She side-eyed Sebastian and narrowed her eyes at his statement; Not in a threatening way, but more of a curiously thinking way. All she could do was give a firm nod and pack away all of the plans for later, when they weren't surrounded by people.

Mona was nearly about to find an excuse to discreetly continue strategizing with Sebastian, when another contestant walked up to them. She instantly recognized the person as Lamont, who she saw being the target of Korrey's cringe-worthy questions. Her head tilted to the side and with a "Bonjour!" she introduced herself once again. Mona was impressed with his attire, and had to say his hair was exceptional. It upset her that Lamont would most likely be a victim in this game, but this game show was a low-key full on war. She straightened her back in an attempt to take a look around the small group she was in and radiated a sort of cocky glow.

"I think I can speak for all of us when I say this will be an engaging experience, right?"

( Current outfit: HERE. )

Imojen:

Imojen felt a bit of disappointment when when Korrey immediately took interest in the athlete girl. Somehow, he'd seemed like the one with whom she had the most in common. Oh well. I wouldn't want to fight him anyway. People started jockeying for position and alliances, just like they might if they were all suddenly thrown into a new high school with no established dominant cliques...or a cutthroat game show with a $500,000 prize for each winner instead of Homecoming crowns. The Beautiful People had immediately found one another; the French girl and the guy with the jeweled face piercings (which would have been cool otherwise) were already talking conspiratorially and casting predatory glances toward the people they saw as their easiest targets. The Musician was establishing his cachet, and the Dancer hers. The MMA girl would be the group's equivalent of the varsity quarterback, and Korrey, the Troublemaker.

Watching the pecking order establish itself, Imojen felt a twinge of guilt for not having given the competitive, game-show aspect of this whole thing more consideration before deciding to enter. What if I'm the kiss of death for whoever gets stuck with me? Do we get voted off the island in pairs? Or will it be more like, one girl, one boy, but the people they're paired with don't get penalized? Imojen always hated seeing the looks on the faces of the other students when, as the last person picked, she ended up on their team by default. And that was when the stakes of victory or defeat were nothing but the score of a game that would be forgotten as soon as P.E. was over.

So, should I be trying to form an Outcast Alliance or something, to at least try and give the guy who ends up with me a chance at winning? Well, it might be the TV audience and not us doing the voting, if there's even voting. Besides, he might be a jerk.

Andrew:

Am I supposed to be doing stuff like that? Andrew thought, noticing how the other guys were all starting to showboat for the girls in one way or another. I'm not here to be a bloody Cassanova. I'd better go introduce myself to the cameras though. "Hi there, I'm Andrew MacCallister, from Midlothian, Scotland. Sorry, I guess I can't put on a show for ye like some o' these other blokes, unless ye got some coal that needs t' be shoveled, or somethin' broken that needs fixed. Now, if ye'll be excusin' me, I should be tryin' to meet me a lass, aye?"

Relieved to be free of the cameras' gorgon gaze, he spotted the shy bookworm looking very nervous, especially when the girl she'd been basically hiding behind stepped out and started doing an awesome dance number, drawing boys' eyes, and enticing one of them came over to talk to her, leaving Shy Girl un-shielded. Andrew couldn't help but smile her way. With her quirky clothes, dark hair, and rounded glasses, she seemed almost like a female Harry Potter. Except, she'd probably end up in Ravenclaw. Somewhat nervously, he approached her. He could almost hear Michael cheering, as he surely would be as soon as he saw the footage.

"Uh...excuse me. I'm Andrew MacCallister. So...what do ye think of this place? Me, I'm just glad t' be somewhere it's not rainin'."

Outfit: Black utility kilt and white ghilie shirt with the laces loosened.

Sierra couldn’t stop grinning as she felt more relieved and rejuvenated, since she took a step on that boat. She blushed from Korrey’s comment and laughed as she picked her backpack up and tossed it to her back and held it up by its strap. “I’ve been dancing my whole life. It part of who you are, its like, in your blood or summin. I love it though!” She then looked over to Jason who did a remarkable job at the drumming and her cheeks had hurt, even more from Jason comment as she smiled and laughed again. “Hey it was YOU who brought the thunder baby! I only brought the lightning!” As corny as her line was she couldn’t help but laugh at it. She thought they did make a good team thought and she put out her hand to Jason to shake it, “Thanks Jason and yeah, the name’s Sierra. Nice to meet ya friend” She winked and smiled warmly as she glowed with joy.

She threw a thumb toward Lizzy. “and that’s Lizzy, seems like we just became friends.” She saw Andrew walk over to her as she grinned and gave Lizzy a thumbs up and huge smile.When Jason spoke back to her, she then shook her head about his comment as she playfully nudge him on his shoulder. “ Get outta here! I love to dance, don’t get me wrong. But if you’re feeling the music baby” She then gently booty popped him with her hip. She has a thing for booty popping people which she does for a initiated to friendship thing, mostly like her signature move. “Then you just groove your body to the beat. Anyone can be a winner!” She leaned over and whispered into Jason ear, “Hands down, you’re an awesome drummer. I’ll bust a move to your beat anytime.” She smirked and give a wink to Jason.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
Korrey-Current mood: Nervous, Anxious, Slightly hopeful

Korrey gave a nod to Jason and Sierra before turning back to Lamont, only to see that the cross-dresser seemed to have fled to speak to the french chick and the green hair guy with the bedazzled face. 'Who in the world told him that was a good idea, I need to give them a hi-five for pulling of the best prank ever.' He thought with a snicker, before getting up and from his perch and going over to recollect his luggage, which he had dropped in his mad dash. Once retrieved, he looked around, trying to think of who to talk to. He didn't want to go within ten feet of bedazzle face, that Kole guy didn't seem like much of a conversationist, the drummer was already surrounded with enough attention, which in his mind only left Imojen, who currently wasn't talking to anybody. Thinking about how she had shown him her oddity, he felt it was fitting to tell her about his, since they probably had a lot of common experiences from them.

"Hey Imojen, right? So, you know that thing you showed me earlier. seeing how that feels like a personal issue, I think that I should repay you by showing you my own little oddity." Korrey looked around to make sure no one was looking before he, very hesitantly and shockingly removed his sunglasses, allowing Imojen one clear glance at his blood red irises and black as darkness sclera. A split second later, they were back on and Korrey was looking away, suddenly becoming rather nervous, a red blush across his face. "And my hair isn't dyed in the slightest, either, so yeah there that. Moving on, why'd you come on the show? And what do you think of our fellow competitors. I think they all seem like rather chill people so far." He spoke quickly, trying very hard to change the subject and hoping he had made a big mistake.

Sebastian- Current Mood: Contemplative, Slightly disturbed

Sebastian gave a little chuckle as Mona became the center of attention, the price for being a rather interesting looking, foreign girl it seems. He took this moment to scan the Cross-dresser and the jock, noticing the later giving him a glancing a slightly distrusting look. So he wasn't the stereo-typical dumb jock, what a pain. Oh well, guess it was to much too much to hope for the competition to be filled with mostly idiots.

It was hard to get a read on the cross dresser yet, so Sebastian with held his opinion on him for now. But really, if Sebastian had seen him in the street, he would have never known, and probably try to make a pass at him. The thought sent shivers down his spine as he began to question ever girl he had ever met before. Ruling out the ones he had successfully charmed, how many of them had actually been guy's in girls clothing. A question he hoped he'd never get an answer to.

|||Aria|||
Aria felt, well, awkward. Everyone else had a place, a purpose, and someone to relate to. She just felt like a fish out of water. Being a book nerd and all, naturally she had some literature to help her pass the time. Reaching around her luggage, she opened the zipper, taking out a small notebook and unbinding it. She took out the pencil that was trapped neatly in between the pages of the book as she read over the last bit she had written, before pressing her pencil to the paper and continuing the story.
|||Alex|||
Alex rolled her eyes as one of the cocky boys challenged her. She pressed her hands to her eyes, holding back a groan of annoyance. "I fight in the ring, not in the sand box." She spit out like venom, her eyes looking over at him before she gave a tick of annoyance and turned away.

Last edited:
Mona Fiorella Voclain.

It wasn't anything new for people to 'naturally' gravitate towards Mona. Upon first impression, she has a brash and assertive aura that reeks of nonchalance and poise. Most of time the Parisian would act like she didn't care, but it's now developed to the point where she is honestly disinterested in anything that doesn't concern her. You could call it the attitude of an only child who has nearly 2 countries at her finger tips. A high and mighty shine glimmered in her periwinkle eyes as she took a glimpse at everyone.

Mona shifted her weight onto her back heel and looked at Sebastian, using her hand to twirl her hair and to conveniently cover her mouth. "What do you think about Sierra?" She mouthed with furrowed eyebrows. Obviously, Sierra posed as a threat for both of them, especially since she started to become suspicious.

( Current outfit: HERE. )

Having been pointed out by her new friend, Lizzy walked over to the small group. They seemed to be okay people at first glace, so Lizzy would try to not mess up in front of them.

"H-hello, nice to meet you all. Sierra Rose your dancing was great! I wish I could dance like that. The music was pretty good too. May I pet your bunny?" Lizzy wanted to make friends and hiding wouldn't help anything.

(Sorry if this isn't so good, I'm using my phone)

Last edited:
Will Treaty
Will's gaze was drawn away to the slightly larger crowd that was surrounding the drummer boy and the dancer girl. He hadn't caught their names but now was better then never "I'm going to go say hi to the rest of our competitors. it was nice meeting you" He turned and gave a polite nod to Lamont before he made his way to the larger group and smiled kindly "Hi everyone Will Treaty nice to meet you all. I saw your dancing and your drumming I gotta say..whoa if drumming was an olympic event you'd take the gold for sure man that was wicked drumming and you" He looks at Sierra "that was some amazing dancing seriously some of the best I'd ever seen I wish I could dance like that. whats your secret? lots of Yoga or something?" He was asking because he was honestly curious not because he was trying to be rude.
Justin Miles
Justin fell to the side a bit and laughed when Sierra booty bumped him and he decided to booty bump her back. "right back at you Sierra. if your ever feeling the groove of the music you don't hesitate to holler I'll lay down a beat for you anytime just tell me when where and what instrument I got almost every one of my instruments in my bags..except my Tuba kinda hard to fit a Tuba into a carry on" He started laughing since he was clearly joking. "and that goes for everyone you ever feel the need to break down..bust a move or just want to listen to some good tunes I'm your man If I know it I can play it and that's a fact. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything just being honest" He then turned his gaze to Will who had just walked over and gave him a playful slap on the shoulder "hey there Mister Will its nice to meet you too Justin Miles glad to meet ya good luck out in the games man seriously looking around I think we all have some stiff competition"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Emily, blue
Emily felt a surge of jealousy as everyone clapped. She bite her lip and let the iron tasted red liquid hit her tongue. Emily soon stopped and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She licked her lips once before putting on some chapstick. With a sigh Emily felt that same loneliness grip her heart from when she was young and sag down at the edge of the dock. She put a hand to her chest and clutched her shirt. Damn. It seems that I still get jealous easily. She thought, purposely trying to get her mind of the pain in her heart.

Emily put one of her earphones in and laid back on the dock. It was easy to tell she was lonely since she was away from the others and had put her arm over her eyes. She listened to It Girl by Jason DeRulo, thinking about Love or Run. Emily suddenly thought that she would be alone for the rest of her left but didn't dismiss the thought. She had thought about it a hundred times over and the answer was still the same. It was painfully true.

Emily removed her arm from her eyes and laid it on her stomach with her other arm. She stared up at the sky, her mind blank and the music in the background. She slowly became lost in the sky but quickly snapped out of it. She sighed heavily as though she carried the weight of the world and sat up. She leaned over, her arms on her legs and stared into the blue water. Out of nowhere a fish flew into the air which made Emily scream. She jumped up and backed away, her heart racing. After a few minutes she realized it was stupid to react like that and felt dumber than a retard. Her cheeks became red and she turned her back to the others. Sadly, loneliness tugging at her heart again, Emily slowly made her way to the mainland with her luggage but stopped and looked behind her. She watched the others, figuring she might as well see what her competition looked like.

Jason, red
Jason stepped out into the open from below deck. He shed his eyes from the blinding light and blinked a few times before he was used to it. He looked over at the plank board and climbed down it. Behind him followed a man that carried Jason's luggage.

Jason walked over to the crowd of people to see what they were clapping at. He only saw a boh and a girl. Stupid and boring. He thought and rolled his eyes before turning around. He noticed a girl walking to the mainland and noticed she looked lonely and sad. Jason obviously didn't care though. He shrugged before looking out across the water.

Jason wore a black tee shirt with brown jeans and sneakers. He stood at 6'0" and his hair was a little messed up. Jason looked over at the host and the camera and raised a brow. Man, this is stupid. I hope my family is watching. He thought before taking a deep breath and letting it out. He walked over to then host and smiled a little. "Yo." He greeted him, hands in his jean pockets.

Imojen:

"Hey Imojen, right? So, you know that thing you showed me earlier. seeing how that feels like a personal issue, I think that I should repay you by showing you my own little oddity." Korrey looked around to make sure no one was looking before he, very hesitantly and shockingly removed his sunglasses, allowing Imojen one clear glance at his blood red irises and black as darkness sclera.

"OK. You don't have to..." Imojen said, trailing off as she found herself looking at the. most. awesomecool eyes she had ever seen. An expression of wonder started to spread across her face. Then Korrey's glasses were back on and he was looking away, suddenly becoming rather nervous, a red blush across his face. "And my hair isn't dyed in the slightest, either, so yeah there that. Moving on, why'd you come on the show? And what do you think of our fellow competitors. I think they all seem like rather chill people so far." He spoke quickly, trying very hard to change the subject and hoping he had made a big mistake.

Imojen only barely managed to contain her excitement. "Please don't be hurt in any way, but that is soooo epic!" she said sotto voce. "At least if it doesn't hurt or have any harmful effects. People pay money to get colored contacts that don't look as cool. Your hair color rocks too. I guess people have probably been mean to you for the way you look, but I bet at least half of 'em were jealous. I am," she said with an impish smile. "So please don't let anybody tell you--"

"May I pet your bunny?"

The words came from a cute, petite girl about Imojen's height. Her clothing was charmingly eccentric, and the tension in her body language said it took a lot for her to approach people the way she was. Imojen liked her on sight.

"Hi, I'm Imojen."

Andrew:

Andrew's jaw hung open awkwardly as the girl he'd tried to talk to...stepped away as if he wasn't there. The guy she did notice...well, Andrew had to hand it to him, he was pretty dramatic, with the blood-red hair and red and black clothes. Plus, he had a bunny. Even if it did look like it might be able to turn its head all the way around. I shouldnae be worryin' bout girls anyway, he reminded himself. I should be figurin' out how I'm gonna win this bloody game.

Korrey- Current Mood: Annoyed, Relieved, still a bit nervous

Korrey blushed even more as she complemented him on his eyes and hair. While it wasn't the first time some one had done that, it was the first time someone his own age had done it. He frowned a little when she mentioned people being mean to him for his features, remembering a few incidents where his mother had attempted to take him to church. "Yeah, 'mean' is one way to put it. Let's just say that I've had a few rather . . . volatile incidents with the church and leave it at that. " He let out a rather humorless chuckle at that, which turned into a growl of annoyance when Alex denied his fight. He wasn't going to take no for an answer, he had already got himself pumped at the idea of fighting some worth his time, he'd fight her even if he had to build the damn ring himself. 'Though considering my skill with tools is nonexistent, I really hope that it doesn't have to come to that.'

"May I pet your bunny?"

Korrey was thrown out of his thoughts by the sudden intrusion of the shy girl that had seemed to be hitting it off with the dancer. "Lizzy right, and sure you can, but just be very careful and no sudden noises or movements. Monty can be either the meanest little ball of fluff you've ever seen, or the sweetest. You should see him with my mom, it's like he's an entirely different animal. So, yeah, just be careful about it." Korrey reached up to take Monty off his shoulder, giving him a look that said ,'If you bite her, you will regret it' and held him in the crutch of his arm. "Go on then, and you too if you want, Imojen"

Lizzy knelled down so that her and the bunny were on the same level, then slowly brought her hand up to its nose so the rabbit could choose if it wanted to be petted. Lizzy had read quite a few books on how to have animals feel calmer around you and now was a good as time as ever to give it a try.

"He's beautiful, with his shiny coat and those eyes. I haven't seen a black rabbit with red eyes before, white ones yes. H-hello Imojen, its nice to meet you too." Lizzy spoke softly so not to startle Monty, she always wanted a pet but her mother was allergic to most.

Sierra Rose was modest as she shrugged at Lizzy. "It aint no thang chicka. If you love music, which everyone in the world does, then you love to dance. They go hand in hand. We should throw a welcome party later and really rock on!" She patted Lizzy shoulder with a friendly smile. Sierra loved to try to make people welcomed and feel great around her. Her aura pulsed with high energy and positive waves, beckoning to anyone who accepted her as a friend and not an enemy. She lived on the streets long enough to know, no one can make it out of here alone. As she pondered a quick moment of her goals of why she came here today, Jason booty bumped her back. She gasped in shock and was quick with her feet as she caught herself from the popping and said laughing,"I'd love hear everything you got to play Jason-of-all-trades" She teased playfully from her witty comment yet she meant well.

Will Treaty walked up as she watched Jason Miles greet him. She gave him a friendly smile and nodded to agree about Jason Miles drumming skills. "His skills are wicked, I agree to that." She gave Jason another nudge and small laugh as Will looked to her now."My secret? Well..."She leaned on one hip and brought a finger to her lips as she ponder the thought. She sensed his sincere behind his question as she really thought about herself. Finally she responded. "I like to keep my mind busy. I'm dedicated and disciplined to achieve my goals and to break it down a dance move, over and over again until I nail it. Yoga is awesome. You got that figured out. But it's more to it than that. My heart and soul is in music and when I dance, it's like a way of life for me. I live to dance as dance lives through me..." She scratched her head as she didn't realize how deep she got with her explanation, as she spilled her heart out to a complete stranger. She felt slightly embarrassed now as she nervously laughed.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Watching intently at the people around him, his eyes observed the contestants slowly dispersing from one area and began "mingling" with the rest. Some of them seem to know how to play around with their charm in front of the camera, and the freerunner dismissed it as their way to manipulate the viewers into getting attached to them. After all, this show also ran on votes, so constant exposure was rather important in order to win. Truth is, he was kind of off with the "charming the viewers" part. He didn't want to look like he was trying hard to get noticed. Showbiz wasn't really his thing in the first place.

His reddish orbs now making its stop at Sebastian, he noticed how the guy just finished eyeing him out. The guy looked a bit disappointed and he couldn't really pinpoint why. Did he do something wrong? Shrugging it off, he instinctively turned his attention back to the shy girl and the dancer who weirdly enough was looking back at him with a teasing smile. Oh no, she better not have seen through him this early.. He was only looking - like out of curiosity, for Pete's sake.. Trying to read her lips now,

“Check it out Lizzy, that guy JC over there is checking you oouuuut”

Cockblocked. Johnny immediately looked away and walked off somewhere else, trying to hide that smirk in which he had no idea why it crept on the side of his lips. But just to be sure, he glanced back at the dancer and with the sound of a distinct rhythm that was now in the air, he found her already dancing to the beat right next to a drummer. A pang of envy shot through his chest. Justin, was it? Yeah, he sure knows how to draw in a crowd. So he played the drums as well. As much as he tried to compare himself to Justin to see who was better, he couldn't -- fully understanding the rule that you can't really judge what kind of music was better especially when you're trying to compare two genres. It was just up to the listener who will tell which one they liked the most. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, yadda, yadda and all that crap. Distancing himself from the group, the area where the drummer was sort of turned into a party place with the contestants conversing with each other nearby as the beat played on. Catching sight of that flaming red hair, he watched as the muscular girl declined his sparring challenge. They way she rejected him was rather cold and harsh, but boy he found it funny. Holding back a snicker, he took a deep breath. He'd better not laugh now or he might get noticed. But then again, the two would make a cute pair.. If they try hard enough, that is. After all, some rivalries end in romance...

Continuing to watch Korrey, he saw him approach a girl in a macabre outfit. So far, he had seen Sebastian click well with Mona and if he were to give a name to the pair, he would call them "The Deceitful Duo." You know the people who could make you do anything with a flick of their finger? Yeah, THAT kind of pair. Add the Basketball Jock Will, Crossdresser Lemont and Cheerleader May-Linn as their "Naive Detectives", unknowingly delaying their plot for world domination. The Deceitful Duo was obviously cunning and if he didn't want to get into trouble, then he shouldn't reveal to them much about himself. He should probably let Will do that.. After all, he did kind of sent an impression to the French girl when he spoke her language. Now as for Korrey and Imojen.. This one's easy. They looked like vampires. "Elizabeth Bathory and Dracula." Not bad of a pair, he admitted to himself. A beautiful one possibly, if it were to blossom. Now where's the dancer? Oh, right.. Next to Justin. He felt his guy pride swell in defeat just a bit. This guy already has two girls by his side. That was Lili, right? So will this be a three- way relationship? Both of them seemed to be so engrossed with his skills.. The hierarchy kind of looked like Charley's Angels to him even though there were only two girls in his vicinity, so that can't be it. He must think of something catchy..

Johnny raised an eyebrow.. "Justin and The Pussycats." Hands down. He didn't know how that clicked, but it just did.

Looking for the shy girl next, his eyes narrowed at the sight of another guy attempting to be friends with her. So that's Andrew. That let him down a bit since he wanted to befriend her first but then as the tables turned, he blinked in shock when the shy girl blatantly ignored him as she set her attention to Mr. Dracula on the other side of the small gathering. He wanted to bask in victory for a second there but was not able to, as he genuinely felt bad for the guy. But then again, matching a scary ass dude with a cute pet almost always win hearts in the end. From there, he thought that maybe Korrey was just putting up a tough front to keep himself from getting hurt firsthand? Nice try tough guy, but the bunny was a dead giveaway. But then again, nice work tough guy, you now have a soft spot for the ladies to swoon over to.

So far, those were the only alliances formed judging by first impression, and he immediately looked for the rest who didn't bother to interact too much with the others. There was a guy who looked young for his age, but judging the way he looked at all of them, he seemed like he had gone through a lot. Something told him he didn't want to mess with the kid.. The girl introduced as Aria kept her distance as well. Perhaps she too was unsure on who to side on. He couldn't blame her, some of the contestants looked kind of intimidating. Yes, he was thinking about Sebastian and Kole. - Add the other Justin to the picture since he's tall. He had never met a quiet and tall guy before so naturally, he sort of fears the unknown. Eyeing the rest, he saw the rocker girl nearby. Jaelyn, just like Aria, played on the safest side of the road. He could tell that she too was eyeing everyone out from afar. What he did not expect though was a small and sudden shriek nearby and just like how he rushed towards the crossdresser to help, his concerned being reached out to the frightened girl who turned to walk away from the group but then stopped to look back.

"Hey," He started with a friendly chuckle, glancing at the small fish that dove back into the water. Oh god what was her name again? "I saw that." He told Emily with a teasing smile. She looked like she was about to give up from the way she walked away from the group so.. Ain't no way he's going to let that happen. If she can't smile from the energy the group gave, then he would just have to tease her to break the ice. Real genius, Johnny. But like he had a better idea..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Emily, aqua
Emily noticed a guy get off the boat. He looked pretty cool but by the way he looked, he was someone she would want to keep away from. Emily saw many people, most were showing off though. How annoying. She thought. She felt jealousy again as her eyes landed on the dancer. She sent her a death glare before she turned to look at the water again.

Emily's mind was full of thoughts and her heart full of emotions. She growled under her breath a little, jealous and annoyed. A voice in the backnofbher head kept telling her that she would never be as good as anyone here and that she would never find love and not to mention that she should have never sent the audition video. She clenched the bottom of her shift tightly and became tense.

She heard a voice yelling something and felt someone looking at her. When he said that he saw her she couldn't hell but blush deeply. She had hoped no one would have seen and that no one cared. She turned her head to see the guy and smiled. She was still tense but was embarrassed enough to smile about it. Stange, huh?

Emily chuckled a little. "Really? I thought no one cared enough about a girl like me to notice." She replied to him. It was the honest truth. She opened her eyes. They showed sadness but at the same time they showed acceptance. Emily looked the guy over and then a sudden thought hit her. Why did he decide to talk to someone like me? The thought stayed in her mind, not wanting to leave.

Jason, green
N/A

He was delighted to have been responded to. Carefully approaching her while looking around, he slid his hands inside the pockets of his leather, olive colored jacket and shrugged. "Well, you're not entirely non-existent. You will always be noticed at some point." Observing her earlier made him realize how ticked off she was watching the other contestants showcase their talent and unique personalities. Couldn't really blame her; Some people find those things rather fake and obnoxious. As for him, he just finds it entertaining watching them try to get a head start in the game. He should be doing the same too, but he didn't really care about winning. He just wanted to grab the opportunity to travel. Even if he didn't win the prize money, he's still out on an adventure which mattered the most to him. But of course, for his partner, whoever it will be, he will do his best to win. Johnny continued, "It just might not look that way because of the attention they are getting, but hey, your silence and your critical eye towards the crowd piqued my interest." He stood by Emily and turned his head a little toward her direction to look at her. "Like an encyclopaedia with a simple hardbound cover but has a lot of things to say once opened, being the complete opposite of a graphic novel.. You must have a lot in your mind right now, I assume." Holding out his hand, he shuffled around in his feet to get a better view of the girl. "Johnny Caelan. Pleased to meet you." He said with a smile.

Imojen, maroon
"He is, isn't he?" Imojen said, waiting her turn to pet Monty. She offered him a hand to sniff. "So, what sort of things are you guys interested in?"

Andrew, turquoise
Right then, what's my strategy? For a moment, Andrew considered joining Lizzy in talking with the two Goth kids. Nah, 'I'll act like you don't exist' is a pretty firm 'No thanks, I'm not interested.' Not gonna harass her. He looked around, assessing the emergence of group-formation. There's the Goths and Lizzy, there's the Royalty, he thought, noting the apparent alliance of Mona and Sebastian, the Band, consisting of Sierra, Jason Miles, Will Treaty, and maybe Lizzy if Sierra drew her back into their group. Too bad I cannae carry a tune in a--hang on! he thought, feeling an electric jolt run straight to his heart when he saw the lovely honey-haired girl sitting by herself writing in a book. He'd expected her to have at least two of the smooth operator types competing for her attention by now.

She wouldnae want some bloke just marchin' up and bootherin' her. He'd seen girls who were reading or fiddling with phones or otherwise engaged in activities that said 'I'm busy, leave me alone!' on a train get irritated with guys who either didn't clue in, or ignored the signal and tried to hit on them anyway. But she's here to meet people, isn't she? Maybe she's just writing 'cause everybody else decided she's out o' their league too, an' what else is she gonna do? But she is out o' my league! Aye, but so is any girl I'd love, as long as I've got nothin' t' offer her. What am I doin' worryin' 'bout girls anyway, I need t' be winnin' the money for Michael! But the game is about...'findin' love' somehow or other, so however it's rigged, it's not like I can just not talk to any girls is it?

Andrew's inner argument continued: he could follow Lizzy and meet the Goths--and have her think he was a creepy stalker. He could try to suck up to the Royalty (Hell no), or suck up to the musical talents (not quite as bad, maybe a 'no' on the level of Purgatory). Standing around by himself was an option made of fail. So that left...Aria.

His nervousness mounted with each step as he approached her.

"Ah...excuse me... My name's Andrew MacCallister. Would ye mind if I, uh...joined ye?"

Last edited:
Lili
She glanced over at Sierra and gave her a death glare. "Yup its Lili, ill be going now" before walking away she hits Sierra's shoulder. She quickly whispers "this is war". She walks away from them and sits on the logs of the docks. She relaxes to the sounds of the relaxing waves but cant stop thinking about how in her mind Sierra was much more pretty and it almost looked like they were flirting. Lili's face gets red from her being so furious. She starts kicking at the logs below her.

Korrey
Monty was in a good mood, and he had more than filled his bite quota for the day, so he allowed both girls to pet him, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation. Upon seeing this, Korrey gave a sigh of relief before he answered Imojen's question.

"Currently I'm interested in gaming, fighting, and helping my mom with the her job of taking care of famous people's exotic pets. You'd be surprised how any famous people get these exotic animals, like lions and tigers, and yet they have no idea how to care for it, if your rich enough to buy the think, I assume you can by a book on how to take care of one. Hell, look it up on the wonderful thing called the internet, but they're like 'nope'. But hey, if they did, my mom would't have a job so I can't complain to much about it."

Sebastian

Seeing Mona's mouthed question, Sebastian made a dismissive motion. He didn't see the danger as much of an opponent, and while she was suspicious of him a little, that was to be expected from his introduction. All in all, she seemed like a bit of a air-head who was chosen because she looked good and danced sexy, a throw away with no real chance of winning. He'd be watching her, of course, but not as closely as he'd be watching people like Mona or the blonde that had kissed the host. They seemed like the only real players in this game. Seeing as how she was currently indisposed of, Sebastian gave Mona a wave of farewell, then went to talk to others around

Last edited: