The Game in Wonderland Begins

He is uber leet sauce! don't take tehe in a bad way take it in a awesome way!

Oh, horray! I'm glad you both like him. ^^

Foxy, I've told you how I am with character names sometimes XD I picked his original name to be like his title. Initials CC for both.

Yes I do. I also like how you know what we are in it. *_*

*Peter White/Iliana stares jealously at the cat*

...Challenge Accepted.

Why are you so jealous? You are very very yummy also in many ways.

*Looks with a glint of fear at Peter White/Iliana*

Did I issue a challenge without meaning to?

Awww thank you. I sent out invites to everyone. ^^ So please join.

I joined :D you have a powerful ally in Iliana Misuki.

I see I see. So I made a good friend? Yay! She's been helping me out a lot since I don't know much! She's like my big sister!

I see, I see. You have my thanks for helping out my surrogate little sister, Iliana.

Did I do something wrong? Why are you crying? Please don't be sad. I'm sorry.

Also Hiro what does 'surrogate' mean?

Basically, it means I treat you like my sister even though we really aren't. It's like a step-sister only no family ties beyond how we interact.

At least, as far as my understanding of it. Surrogate siblings are different than, say, a surrogate mother. Who goes through the stages of pregnancy and births the baby of someone else who may be medically incapable of bearing a child.

Ohh. Okay. But we are connect but just differently. Our family is here in Iwaku, are family ties just aren't the same like others that's all. Also it's just like a family we didn't get to choose our family it just happened just like with every family. So I think we are a family just a different kind of family that's all. C:

Question~~ we're all starting as if we just arrived?