The Game in Wonderland Begins

Lol thanks for accepting it. I did my best! I love you too! Oh my god I got a hug and an I love you in one day. I feel so special. ^_^

Yay! I'm loved! But of course you did silly! And you know what. *Hug attacks you* I'm going to do it again!

*squeals and hugs back again* So much love!! I can't take it all!

*Looks up to you childlike* Why not?

*squints at the other hare*

We meet again...old foe...

Is this okay?

[DASH=deepskyblue]
tumblr_lio73yTYu01qgfdg8o1_400_thumb.jpg

Real name/'Title: Absolem Kirkwood/The Blue Butterfly

Appearance: Absolem stands a diminutive 5' 6', despite having some of the tallest parents anyone had ever seen. Before Wonderland, his hair color was constantly changing but, now that he's here, it remains a shade of deep blue that matches his eyes. Since he arrived in Wonderland, he sprouted a pair of large blue butterfly wings that almost seem too large for his slight form. He is thin (probably too thin, if he ever stopped to think about it) and pale, a state which is constantly accentuated by his tendency to dress in darker colors.

What you have lost: He's lost his youth (mentally) and his sense of adventure.

Personality: Originally sarcastic by nature, he has become a down right grump since he mentally became an old man. He tends to expect more from people than is usually feasible and gets rather annoyed when they fail to complete his tasks. He fancies himself king of Wonderland, and can usually be found lounging on his mushroom and ordering around anyone who will listen.

History: Absolem was a young man of habit. He would stay up far too late at night and then, in the morning, go to each of his classes at the university like clockwork. In mid afternoon, he would lean up against the side of the building that he had his last class in, smoke exactly two clove cigarettes, and go back to his dorm for a nap. That day, however, he never made it to his nap. Absolem had been leaning against the building, as he had done every day for the past year and a half, and preparing to light the first of his usual two cigarettes when he heard the sound of children singing one of those jump rope songs. As if hypnotized by their song, Absolem felt compelled to seek the children out. His cigarette forgotten, he walked toward the sound of the song. Anything that happened after that, he could not remember until the point at which he found himself in a strange forest. He was filled with the urge to create order in what seemed to be a rather chaotic place but, more than that, he itched for a smoke. His routine had been decidedly broken, and he felt the need to recover what little of it he could. He sat on a large mushroom and lit one of his cigarettes, blowing smoke rings, as he planned. Order would be created, even if he had to force it.

Extras: Having lost his sense of adventure (probably due to an amplification of his need for some sort of routine), he tends to attempt to create order where there is none, becoming very upset if his plans don't turn out well. Because of this, people tend to be weary of him.

[/DASH]

Oh my damn.

*scribbles shock's name down in her book of Who to Steal for Role Plays*

v - v Proceed.

Real name/'Title: Chester Campbell aka "Cheshire Cat"

Appearance:
ikuto_tsukiyomi_07092009030455.jpg

What you have lost: His worldly attachments and morals. He's out for himself and doesn't care about returning to his former self after his change.

Personality: Originally caring and devoted to people he considered his family, Cheshire now looks out for himself and his own interests. He's very sly and avoids answering questions he feels pry too much. He enjoys his new self (obviously caused by his personality shift) and is actually not after what he has lost. His interest now lies in how he can obtain his new brand of happiness.

History: Chester was once a kind hearted young man who cared about bettering the lives of others. It's because of this he was well liked and favored by many others his age. He was often too busy to chase after his own ambitions, always compelled to help someone else having a rough time. Without a word of protest he would set his own problems aside and flash a smile to mask his growing inner turmoil after neglecting himself for so long. He was often told that his smile always lasted in their memories and made them feel like he would always take care of them. One day after letting someone he thought was his friend down he was berated publicly for his failure. Chester was crushed and just wanted to disappear. In his distressed state he couldn't remember what happened after that but much to his surprise and excitement his wish had come true. He had literally disappeared. Not just physically but from his place of great shame as well. He found himself in a strange new world and for once he didn't have to help anybody. He could finally do something for himself...

Extras: Cheshire will not disregard others completely and is willing to lend a helping hand of it furthers his own ends. With that said and his own morals out of the question if something better comes along his allegiance will sway easily. Exceptions are rare and may not even exist.

((I'm sooo sorry for the delay Misuki! I hope this is good enough. I can add some things if it feels lacking))

Yes! Now we have all the players! *Dances in happiness* Thank you all and they are all wonderful but Hiro where is your person appearences? O_o To everyone we will begin shortly hopefullyly it will start tonight when I get home from school. Sorry I'm at school right now so I can't. ;-; Also Kid's charcters will be put up hopefully soon. But until then I will start and begin tonight. Thank you to everyone is joined and I hope you like it! >_<

Can you not see the picture I included Misuki? Is it broken for everyone else?

Hurray! We begin soon!

And I can see your character's picture Hiro...

I can see it now my computer was being dumb. Also I forgot to put up mine! O_O How could I forget. ;-; Oh well here it is.

Real name/'Title: "Alice" Was the only thing that came to mind. It might be her real name it might not be no one really knows.

Appearance:

images.jpg She has long red hair that reaches her waist with striking purple eyes but seems to change colors at random. She stands at the height of 5'6 with a slender but curvy body but hides her figure with her clothes and is truly beautiful child.

What you have lost: She has lost the way to feel and all her memories. She knows nothing about herself not even her name an sometimes appear to be blunt or insensitive but she doesn't mean to she just doesn't understand how to feel.

Personality: How she was before she entered Wonderland is unknown only the the children who stole from her know. She's emotionless and almost always impossible to read but she's not heartless. Though her emotions were taken from her she can almost feel them and they grow stronger the more is stays there. Her voice is rarely heard and she's more logical than most and most people at first think of her as blunt and insensitive when she's truly not. A quick learner maybe to quick for her own good as she tries to learn and figure out everything. Since she has no memories she thinks everything in Wonderland is normal and not strange since she can't recall anything of her home and to her nothing seems impossible.

History: She woke up only recalling two things. One, that two children coming up to her and taking what appeared to be a ball of energy from her body and running away. Two that she must follow them to wherever they went and had felt empty, bare inside of herself not knowing why. She followed the children finding herself by a hole bigger than a house and darker than the moonless night with a sign saying 'Jump in' and she did just that. As she landed in Wonderland something came off of her body almost like an electric wave telling everyone that the last player has arrived and the game has begun.

Extras: Open minded to every and anything no matter what it is. Also remember because she has no memories she knows of nothing but very basic things and learns from watching and what people tell her, she's just like a new born child. Alice also never seems to get lost no matter what and sometimes time freezes or speeds up when she is around for some odd reason.

T130275884867229fc24635edc25257f198632f6575f6.jpg

Names: Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Ages: 18
What have you lost?: Her sense of balance.
Her great physical health.
Personalities:
Tweedledee is bright, loves to be outdoors in Wonderland and look at nature, and even read books for fun sometimes. She is also quick to get distracted, easily entertained, and acts very innocent, almost childlike. Since she has always been very active, losing her sense of balance makes it so she cannot do simple things like climb trees without falling and hurting herself anymore.
Tweedledum has always been quiet, and made rude and blunt remarks to everyone during a conversation. Losing her health has not changed that. Tweedledum has a cruel sense of humor, and she loves to play jokes on others. She doesn't let being ill stop her from doing what she has always done.
Histories: She simply woke up one day and found herself tripping over nothing all over her house and even outside. It was very unusual for Tweedledee since she had always had perfect balance. It wasn't until Tweedledum told her that it was because of the game that she lost her sense of balance.
Tweedledum lost her health the same day her twin sister lost her sense of balance. She had become so ill that it was difficult to do things, yet that didn't stop Tweedledum. She was determined to live her life normally until the last player came to Wonderland. After that, she would work hard to finish the game and recover what she lost.

i just spent a hot minute looking for hiros character sheet and now Im like tehe!

What's so tehe about my Cheshire? D: