The Game in Wonderland Begins

No. Don't eat the rabbit. For him is a handsome bunneh.

~Peter White~

View attachment 7888

Real name/Title: Peter White/ "The Hare"

Appearance: {See Above} Peter White stands at an approximate height of 6'1. He has fair pale skin and some may say it's even as soft as fur. His hair is always white as snow and his eyes are a deep, ruby red. He is mostly dressed in the color red (as a token to the queen or just to compliment his eyes). He has to wear glasses, which he sometimes tips off when he greets someone. He wears black shoes that are always polished. Depending on moods, Peter will even dress in all black, in grievances for what he has lost.

What you have lost: His watch, the only thing that gives him the sense of time. He was late for something, though without his watch, he does not know what he's late for.

Personality: Peter is the gentleman with the bunny ears lodged in his hair. He is the epitome of etiquette, bowing and greeting people, more than once, actually. Without his watch, Peter has lost the sense of time, therefore he will prolong goodbyes and speed up conversations. Peter is a mosaic of emotions, face clearly defined by the tone of the air. If a happy mood, he will smile and vice versa. He speaks in a clear voice and is easy to make laugh.

History: Peter arrived in Wonderland when he awoken one day after slamming his forehead on the headboard of his bed. To his shock, he had been sleeping the opposite way, dressed in a full suit. He rubbed his head and suddenly remembered that he was desperately late! Peter rushed to gather his things and ran out of the door to...where? Where was he going? Peter scratched his head and looked into the sky. It was pitch black. He found it strange and went to check his pocket watch to record the time only to find that it was not to draped around his neck like it usually was. This was curious to him, so he traveled to Wonderland in search of his missing watch.

Extras: Peter will randomly change into a bunny on will. It's a trait he discovered he had in Wonderland and uses it to his advantage, like retreating quickly or fitting under tight places.

View attachment 7887

HEART NO KUNI NO ALICE! Omg! Love it! Stalker rabbit Peter is hot.

v - v *nods in agreement* That he is, Church.
That he is.

Lol I'm liking the bunny - we won't kill you. We can just chain him right churchie?

I am also wondering if I should change aliona's new pic back - I mean it's a little...tooo evil maybe?

I love the the rabbit he is so yummy also I laughed so hard because I just bought the complete series today! Also sorry for not being online at all yesterday it might happen again but I'll try my best to be online more and if you want to know why just pm me.

Ahaha, okay, I'm not the only one who read it. Phewf, I succumbed to a slight fangirl moment up there. v.v
But yes Aira, we can chain him if you want.

Yeah sounds good church =)
I might change my picutre back xD that one is maybe a little to over extravagant. What u think?

We're in wonderland. I doubt overextravagant is a problem xD

Should I play as both Tweedledee and Tweedledum?

Yes Kid you can also Fox right after we get this two characters; the blue caterpillar and the march hare.

[this was kind of hard, but i'm done! i hope it's okay! she reminds me too much of another character .__.]

Real name/'Title:
The White Queen, Alyssa DeFleur

Appearance:
whitequeen.jpg
Medium length black hair, gray eyes, and a thin profile, Alyssa has model proportions and the grace of a swan. But her eyes are cold and her cheeks pale, making her seem almost translucent and unreal.

What you have lost: Her ability to speak was the greatest blessing granted to her. An intelligent mind that could conjure such mysteries and beautiful words. As a result, Alyssa is demure by appearance and silence, easily picked on, but often admired from afar, because of her queer beauty and quiet grace.

Personality: Alyssa is gentle and kind in her actions and elegant in her mannerisms. There is not much personality a person can have when they are mute, so she comes off as rather mysterious, but fragile.

History: She came to Wonderland through a dream, or so that is how she remembers it. Alyssa was once a cheerful, talkative young woman, who participated in intellectual debates and stunned people with her words. In Wonderland, however, she was mute, making her unable to utilize her charisma in speech. The creatures of the snow, in the south, however, were fascinated by her air of importance. She took care of them, tended to their wounds, or watched over them in sickness, and as a result, over the months, they grew to revere her kindness.

When a large conflict between species occurred, Alyssa, in her haste, tried to shout at them to stop fighting, running in the middle of their fight. She was gravely injured, but what they could not forget where the tears on her face. The pure frustration of being unable to speak, that she cried for days. So moved by her tears, the creatures of the snow made her The White Queen, to honor her pure heart and perhaps help search for her lost voice.

Extras: Her hair has grown over time and now drifts past her shoulders in waves. And her eyes have gone from their dark gray to a lighter shade of opal.

Meh, I wish someone would become the blue caterpillar and the march hare already, I am anxious for this one. :)

Sorry that everyone is waiting I just need two more people so if anyone what's to lurk people here to play feel free to do so! ^^

Real name/'Title: Cameron March / "The March Hare"

Appearance:marchhare.jpeg
A young and rather handsome musician, usually wearing a care-free expression. In the normal world he had short dark brown hair, now much longer going down about to the middle of his back. Cameron always had light brown eyes that always seemed to be smiling, filled with joy. Now his eyes are filled with fear and sadness, the light returning at times. Cameron stands at about 5' 11'' and has a thin yet muscled build. Brown rabbit ears now hang on his head and he often keeps them to the sides, picking them up at times.

What you have lost: Lost his calm and cool, and his sense of reality. Now paranoid and delusional.

Personality: Was always calm and easy going. A "go with the flow" kind of guy with a great sense of humor. Now questioning everything and very unsure. His nervousness keeps him from doing certain things or interacting with certain people. He will greet you though and engage in rather strange conversations. Still he is very kind and will help you if you ask him too.

History:Cameron often played at many different places, sometimes for free, other times for money, and had begun to create a name for himself in the city. After a gig at a local coffee shop he began to walk home, not having any money to take the train. It was dark and the guitar case was becoming a bother, the long distance with the rather heavy object was beginning to get to him. It was rather peaceful in the city for this time, which was very strange. For "the city that never sleeps" it seemed to be in deep slumber. Giggles, the sound of children. Looking around Cameron became confused, there was nobody here. There was nobody anywhere that he could see. Brushing it off he decided to take a short cut through Central Park. The park was dark , even with the few lights it was extremely dark. Giggles. There it was again. Standing near a large tree he began to look around. 'Where the hell is that coming from?' There was a rough shove at his back. Cameron yelped and fell forward into a dark hole. When he came too he was in a strange beautiful land, his guitar case sitting next to him. Scared he clutched the object and rocked with it in the forest. This was strange, he's never been here before. Cameron was terrified.

Extras: Sometimes his old sense of humor will come back, but then he will quickly slip into a state of fear.

I hope that's ok... :/ I'm not the best at this I think.

I love you! I just need one more person! Also you did a great job even more for a newbie! But what do you think of it? Is it good, bad?

One more! Just one more and then get our all are character sheets in then we can start finally!