The Game in Wonderland Begins

I must practice my random speaking since I'm the mad hatter
*grabs Aira and pulls her into a salsa dancing positoion*
Dance with me you fool >:3
*starts salsa dancing*

It's:
Well, now. What a jolly, jolly, jolly idea! *Jumping up and down, with clapping hands. Regaining composure, straightens hat and Grabs Aira pulling her into a salsa position* You dance don't you? you don't? no you do. You must do. *starts salsa dancing - awkwardly*

I HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED !!!! *picks up a torch!!!*

Iliana is searching for her pictamature and punching the side of her temple to think of a background story for Mr.Peter.

SO WAIT SOME MOAR.

Real name/'Title: Elise Elizabeth Marie Middleton [Duchess]

Appearance:
michelle-dockery-profile.jpg

What you have lost: Elise lost one of the most important things to her, her ability to sing. Elise was an opera singer, rehearsing her role as Christine Daae in the latest performance of 'Phantom of the Opera' But it meant more to her than just her career. Elise was taught by her Grandmother how to sing. Her grandmother mainly raised her as both her parents had to work often and were never home, but her Grandmother made sacrifices to allow her to go to Preforming Arts school and to get where she was.

Personality: Elise can appear to be cold and heartless but she can be a kind loving person, but she's also extremly defensive. She dislikes people who think she's a pushover, and she isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself or people she cares about. When she becomes upset or sad, she usually pushes herself away from everyone, often disappearing for hours on end. She likes to contain herself, she doesn't get 'hyper' or over excited, it's not in her character to jump up and down like a child in a candy store.

History: Elise was rehearsing for her latest part, Christine Daae. She heard some noise in the back of the room, but paid no attention, thinking it to simply be some of the workers coming to check that the room was ready for the performance that night. She was half way through the last note of 'Phantom of the Opera' when her voice went, become the opposite of what it once was. She heard a giggle coming from the back before figures started to head out of the door, rushing away.

She didn't know what it was that made her grab the ends of her dress and rush after them. She followed them out of the room and through the building, across the street when they suddenly disappeared. It took her a good twenty minutes before she gave up, she went to lean back against the tree, when she tripped and fell through the hole she had failed to spot before.

She quickly found her feet in wonderland. She now lives in a small palace, hiring a footman and a cook to do all her work as she tries to come up with a way of getting her voice back. Though, herself and the cook never get along, not after the stupid thing hit her with a wooden spoon after throwing it over her shoulder with enough force to knock a full grown man to his feet. She vows not to leave until her voice is returned to her, no matter how long she has to wait.

Extras: Has a 'if looks could kill' glare and wears a long crystal locket, no one else is allowed to touch it if they want to remain standing, it's her most precious item.

[I'm not overly happy with this^^ But it'll have to do]

Pfft. Rip me apart. I'm not scared! We shall chainsaw him Airy!
*Looks at Airy*? Uum, why are you salsa dancing...?

Jabber (call him jabber for short lol) looks at his master dancing like a complete idiot and grins he thinks to himself *wow and thats suppose to be my master* *arrgghhh think of something think of something damn i hate her mind reading please say she missed this* he goes towards the table that was next to him and sits down with his legs crossed he found a tower of cakes, he awkardly pulled one from the bottom and the tower fell he looked up with a surprised exspresion and walked of with the cake and sat under a nearby tree.
After a few bites on the cake he through it to the ground "They are Disgusting!" he then picked it back up and carried on eating it "master..? would you really cut me up with your chainsaw?" he said with a worried look on his face.

*Stops salsa dancing* I'm showing him how it's done. Anyway. Yes Fluffy I will cut you with a chainsaw *grin*

Okay I change my mind, I want to join~

I'll play either Tweedledee or Tweedledum ^^

Fluffy. I suggest you do not anger this extremely insane dynamic duo. We seem to own a LOT of chainsaws. >:D

Jabber looks back as his master chewing the disgusting cake that had no flavor in his mouth and just gives her an evil grin he thinks whilst looking at her *can i eat the rabbit im hungry? (visualizing a rabbit roasting on a fire) his stomach grumbles and breaks him from his day dream.

*Confused* what? the explosive one or the one with very sharp pointy teeth? If you have a holy hand grenade of Antioch! sure!

churchy i must remind you we are a triple team you 2 are the main guys well evil girls and im the big beast behind you lol

beast thoughts - masters girls, yay! breasts!

(Joke)

On a serious note you do realize that we order ya around right? edit you're jabberwocky to having a nickname of fluffy

yes aira OFC and i dont wanna be called fluffy but can i have a name?? instead of jabberwocky?

I know. We wouldn't KILL you with it. Just maim you to teach you a lesson! :) We are such nice masters, aye Aira? :)

sorry u call me fluffy and want to punish me and torture me yh thats nice :blah: