The Game in Wonderland Begins

I like how you made your Aira! Also yes I did give her and her friend to be the Jabberwock because we did talk over before this tread started and I agreed with this 100%! SO please be nice I did give it to them before hand.

Real name/'Title: Meredith Reinhart “Jabberwock”

Appearance:
evil_girl_asm_by_xalfredx-d3beler.jpg
Personality: Cold to any she does not love, cunning, sadistic and mischievous. She loves games, especially a good battle of wits. Scarier than usual when she gets mad, although she works hard to keep the cool, calm and elegant part of her. A talented deceiver, she could easily fake a completely different personality.

History: The beginning was so long ago, yet so short. She could not tell, for Time never worked properly. And yet it still got so boring so quickly, in that empty world of theirs. Her sister and herself thought up of a game, to pass the time for another bout of unknown Time. Something to make eternity fun for a bit, before their boredom grew again. They would steal; their slim fingers plucking away such lovely items, making them come to play with them. Oh how she loved to play those bloody games.

Extras: The older of the two Reinhart sisters, her favorite weapon is a knife. And swords are just oversized knives, in her opinion.

*GETS HER PITCHFORK* your going down *evil cackle*

Oh yeah?! I'm a Jabberwock! Just try and kill me! >:D

Ehehehe >:D As they will soon learn when they meet it

*Waves around her pitchfork frantically!* this will be a battle of all time!

It's me and church against you 0.0 or you could just lie down and surrender as running makes the meat less tender....hmmm could your marinate in lime for us foxy? =D

Real name/'Title: Jabowocky, (Aliona and meridith's pet)

Appearance: 2 forms Human and Jabowocky
AnimeDemon.jpg

Jabberwocky_Concept_by_Michael_Kutsche.jpg
Personality:
he is cruel, Sarcastic, Arrogant, and Intimidating
History: Created by the jabowocks, the character's name is a cute play off of their nicknames.

Foxy aint just got you 2 to worry about lol im a scary beast ill rip your head off Foxy!

Ohh, so that's why our pet had a human form. Welcome! I think I'll call you ... 'Fluffy'.

calling for the White Queen.

Aira recruited me ! :]

I'll be playing Cheshire Cat :D I'll make up my character sheet once I get those details you mentioned his roleplayer will need.

Wow. Almost everyone joining is someone I know but DeathByIcecream he seems cool! SO I can't wait also my character sheet will be up soon also and Hiro if you have one give me your Skype so I can tell you!!

But thank you everyone who joining my every first group rp!! *Gives everyone a cookie of their choice and then runs away* C:

Fluffy!! ill rip your bones limb from limb!!