The Galaxies within

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
David rose and paid his bar tab. The effects of the alcohol and all that sitting was getting to him. He wanted to see action and a simple bar fight aroused a little of that instinct inside of him. I was a bloody veteran! He exclaimed to himself as if he was his own audience. You really think they would have given you that assignment? In your dreams!! A familiar voice objected into the front of Davids mind. You are crazy dingbat, plain and simple. David shook his head as to try and block the voice. The alcohol was taking a toll on him. Remember what the doc told you, no alcohol or drugs. "Shut up!" Shouted David as his fist rammed into the wall. "Get out of my head.." David placed his left hand on his sweaty forehead as to ease the pain and suppress the voice. You can not get rid of me. Come on David, you know I have always been there for you in time of need.. Just like that the voice vanished and David was control of his thoughts and feelings once more.

It took some time to refocus but when David regained his balanced he continued to follow after his target. Once I have the location I can go back to what i was destined to do. He promised himself as he quietly tailed behind until they all reached the docking bay. The ship David saw Zara and her new friend board was guarded minimally. It did not take much for David to sneak by and find himself in one of the lower levels of the ship. Soon..David thought it would be all over soon.

Zara looked around the ship and saw a bathroom. "Your ships gorgeous" she said and walked into the bathroom locking it behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror and slowly slipped her trench coat off. She wore a ratty old tank top. It was blue but wrapped around her curves, showing them off. She bent over the sink and looked at her stunning face. With a sigh she washed her face and dried them off with the bottom of her shirt.

He ignored her and quickly moved to the bridge. "This is the Captain talking, we're leaving in ten. I repeat, we are leaving in ten" His voice sang over the speakers. Refueling pipes was removed and the engine started warming up. In the bridge was the staff getting ready for take off while the Hunter took seat in the Captain chair.

Zara walked out again and ran quickly out of the bathroom sitting in a chair.

Amaya, a gorgon-like creature with snakes for hair, stepped up beside Hunter. Scales speckled her body, making her look like some snake and human had gone crazy one night. He clothing was a green tank top with ripped shorts. "Aye, Captain." she said, saluting him and taking a seat down beside the woman. "So, what's your name?" she asked pleasantly, smiling to reveal a forked tongue and sharp canine teeth. "Mine's Amaya."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Zara" she said "Uhh, I'm currently being hunted" she said. "Second Earth has been destroyed and as everyone knows there are only two earths...I was the only female human to have survived so that makes me...valuable..." she said. However there was more to it, alien armies wouldn't go to great lengths to capture this girl. She was hiding something...something important.
"So, Amaya? Nice name" she smiled.

Hunter smiled at the view of his second in command, Amaya. There was no time for talk however as he placed his hand on the bio scanner to access the ship command panel. The last shielding began to close, leaving only a small time window for a certain someone to sneak onboard. When they closed, the support pillars was unhooked and the ship was supporting it's own weight. The main engines was ready, and with the press on a button they flew out of the dock.

Amaya smiled again. "Thanks. Zara's a nice name, too." she reached over and laid a hand on Zara's shoulder. "I know what it's like to be chased. My whole life would've been a wreck if Captain Hunter hadn't found me." She then stood up and took her place beside him, her hands gliding over the multiple colored buttons and switches in front of her. "Captain, what is our course?"

Many men outside started shooting at the ship, but it was no use. The ship took off and one security officer pressed a button on his armor. "Sir, I think we may have found the lost girl" he began.

Zara smiled, she could tell that Amaya and her were going to be good friends. As the ship flew off many enemy ships followed them. One of the men contacted Hunter through radio transmission within the ship. "Bring us the girl or perish" they demanded.

Amaya pressed a button, yelling into the receiver. "Like heck we will! Turn your ships around, or I'll blast them out of the sky!" she pressed another button, firing a warning shot.

Hunter laugh at Amaya outburst and join her, "This isn't your standard Endora Fregat!" He cut off communication with the enemy ships. "Maximum power to the jump engines!" Hunter say out loud as he incode a destination to a random location to confuse the pursuers before setting the real destination.

Zara looked at him wondering why she was doing this...surely if he found out who she was then he would sell her off. "Why are you doing this? You just met me!" Zara blurted out.

"Aye Captain!" she grabs a switch, beginning to push it forward. "Maximum Power to jump engines in three... two... one!" she shoves it to it's full extent, causing the ship to shoot forward.

They are pressed against their seat as the ship move to maximum power. It only last 10 seconds, then the jump ends and they are out of the system. The light in the ship goes out as it peacefully fly through space. Someone on the bridge curse, and Hunter mumble something angrily in return. The light return as the ship reboot and he shout out, "Status report!" While the crew run over their panels he look over on Zara, "I happen to owe your dad for upgrading my ship".

"My dad? How do you know about my dad?" she asked kind of annoyed now.

A solid black ship, so dark it's form is hard to see in space, floats up and over their enemies' ships. It fills the radios with static and then all the radio lines go silent. The ships fill with whispers, one sentence is deciphered before everything returns to normal. "The Darkness is falling." The black ship fades away, no trace of it having been there at all remains, except in the minds of those crews.

"Well, when you're in the business I am in, knowing the right people is important. He maxed out my ship in exchange for you". Hunter return his attention to the ship. "Looks like we made it without damage. Prepare for a new jump, we're going to the hideout!"

Zara nodded and stayed in her seat.

Static bursts from the speakers and headsets, just a flash, a little more than there should be, right before the next jump. The black ship docks at a station on the dark side of a remote moon, orbiting an uninhabited planet, orbiting a dying star.

V, the shadowrachnid, steps out of the ship and walks over to the closed station, the white threadlike walls don't seem to have any openings, he waves a hand and a hole stretches open and he steps inside. The opening closes behind him and the structure turns black.

Status
Not open for further replies.