• Conatum

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to remember to stalk-
Err, I mean... Follow.. This thread. >:3
I would add another character, but I'll put it off until more people have a chance at grabbing spots in your... Plans. >:)

I kinda wanted to make a loner/dark type... I seem to be best at the shadowy behind the scenes character. And I had planned for a dark colored wolf. Is there somewhere I can fit him in better? Also was wondering if you wanted to PM me those plans... if it would fit my character that is.... i could make him a loner who joins... but i wouldn't want to take others ideas that have been used either. Let me know so I can work on him X3 thanks

Name: Shroud

Age: Probably 5, But Shroud doesn't remember his birthday or exactly how many cycles he's lived. He thinks either around 5 or 6.

Rank: Right now a loner but he is definitely the warrior type.

Crush: None right now

Mate: None

Personality: Shroud was cast out of his former clan at a fairly young age due to his fathers mistakes, and it has cast his heart into shadow. So to keep himself alive he pretends to be the hateful spiteful dark wolf that he looks. But just under this fading facade he is deathly loyal and loving to those who can break his black ice. He longs to find a home, mate and pack that will see him for the true warrior he is. But has had to travel far outside his homeland in search of such a thing. It has taken years, many fights and terrains to get there. He is a strong and good fighter, but he sticks to the shadows of new places, lurking in wait before taking out his prey.

Pic:
__Wolf___by_Knarf2Gondolin.jpg
3970423_f520.jpg

Other:
Shroud has completely black fur with bright yellow eyes. When he was exiled from his former pack his left eye was scarred by another warrior with it's claws to make sure Shroud could not make a home in another pack anywhere nearby. The scar has slowly grown and formed into a tattoo of sorts and he wears it proudly none the less. Being cast out for his fathers murderous life Shroud was named and lived for a life of shadow, and to this day he is a sight of terror in the early morning or twilight fog. Which though he hates it he can use it to his ability for hunting. Though a warrior, Shroud is not a big wolf. He actually has a more wiry frame due to long travels without food. But his body is toned with muscle also due to those long travels and many fights.

(I think Lou might be crushing on him for a while :D)

Lol, Bass. Don't get Cona all jealous. xD
Now I wanna ask, Leu, what does the Spirit Speaker do?

EDIT: GODDMANIT! -Slaps self-
Stop rhyming random sentences, Darky! D:<

The spiritSpeaker is new. Its a wolf borne with a sperate gene that allows the tribes gods to inhabit the wolfs body to comunicate to the tribe without the MonnTeller's predictions. The SpiritSpeaker must go to Lou in order for the gods to translate the tribes language from the gods.

-chuckles softly- I'm glad he's already liked XD Lou seems quiet awesome >>.>> might follow her tail a bit X3
Edit- Just finished reading Manx's she seems kewl too ^^ lol

Conatum, eat your hear out lol. But let's see how this goes.

Aww, poor Conatum might have to break some skulls for Manx.. >_>
I'm just kidding, and perhaps I shall steal the Spirit Speaker's spot, heheheh... >:D

Be pwned by my super charrie. >:D

Name: Mib
Crush: None... Yet. >:D
Mate: . . .
Personality: Mib prefers to stay quiet, hushed. Her voice is deeper than most females, and soft to create an older, 'mature' sound. She always has a serious tone, and doesn't laugh very much, if at all. She cares for her tribal brothers and sisters, and would take any measure to protect them.
Pic:
white_wolf.jpg

She's all white, with white irises and pupils. The only non-white feature on her is her nose.
Other: She's rumored to be blind, but I guess that's to remain a mystery.

I'm seriously loling at that being a nickname for Cona..
Ooh, maybe you should be careful using that name in the RP, he might attack you~ ;D (Jk)

Lol, I already have a nice reaction to the name.. xD

If manx is taken i will gladly search for another mate/crush. I'd never want to take someone's woman X3 let alone being a new member of the pack.... if i'm accepted that is.... >.> -looks again towards lou to see if shes taken- ^^ lol

lol we WANT the drama xD besides, no one knows who manx is gonna choose in the end anyway. that's how i play my games :P