Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Leucothea

Original poster
Along Time ago, when the earth and sky collided together to form mountains. A tribe of wolves reigned over all the world, a peaceful tribe known as the LunarHunters, roamed protecting the animals surrounding the earth. This tribe consisted of the Alpha's, the chief, healer, fortune teller, warriors, and elders. They lived to protect those of the weak. Until the chief, a wolf named Jodeci grew tired of the tribe's peacefulness and began killing off the wildlife in the area, hunting the deer down one by one, with a band of followers with the same beliefs as him. One by one they slaughtered the land of creatures, leaving the wolves of the tribe to fall into total anarchy.
The tribe members went to the Fortune Teller, Aya, asking her to pray to the gods for food. Aya refused, for she fortold that the wolf responcible was none other than her son, Jodeci. The Alpha's sentenced Jodeci to death, but jodeci had already tore into the mind of the tribe, telling them the lack of food was caused because the gods were punishing the Alpha's for they're indesency. One night, the warriors led the Alpha's into the woods and slaughtered them as a sacrifice to the gods. Jodeci saught out the oportunity to claim his way as Alpha over the tribe. Months came and gone and yet the animals never returned, the wolves became scarce as most died off from starvation, while the others became canibals to survive.
Aya who had been forced into exile for birthing such an evil beast created a poison asking the gods to destroy her son for she couldnt. Aya, the next morning placed the poison in the water of her son and watched as he licked evey last drop until his heart stopped and he passed. Aya and the remaining wolves of her tribe found that the animals flourished, the rivers, which were so barren, overflowed. The gods had answered Aya's prayer and sent the wolves their hope. Two new Alpha's were made and they created rules for the tribe, so that if the same problem happened again, the rules would be the stronghold of the tribe forever.

Today, the tribe grows strong, new pups are born and all follow the rules the Alpha's from the ancient times created. the tribe lives under a new name and a new Alpha Female who keeps the pack strong. The MountainTribe is their name and now its time for their journey to come into play.

Rules:

[SPOILI]Food Rules:
Alpha/s eat first, under any curcumstances are you allowed to aproach the Alpha/s while they are eating.
Eating order:
1. Alpha/s
2. MoonTeller
3. SpiritSpeaker
4. Elders
5. Chief
6. Healer
7. Warriors.
If this order is broken, punishment will be two days without a meal.

Character Rules:
1. Alpha Female and MoonTeller will be played by me. If you want the posistion of alpha male, your charrie must win mine's heart. If you wish to be Chief or Healer PM ME and I'll reserve the postision for you.

2. I strongly Encourage Romance, wolves must have mates to be whole inside.

3. No God-Modding or you will be exiled and not allowed back in.

4. Only accepted charries can begin to Rp, if not accepted I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish! But please dont be childish and post without being accepted or you will be kicked out without question. If you want to rp that bad, send me a message, and I'll get to you.

5.Any and all problems will be dealt with by me, a rude person, someone killing your character without your permission etc. Send me a message, not meaning this: (so and so just used their charrie and killed mine without permission) in the roleplay. I'll ignore you and ask everyone else too, unless you send me a message so I can personally deal with the issue.

6.If your going to be gone for more than a week please tell me, so I can message people and tell them, your character will be gone. I dont want the exact date and time you'll be back, just a message to tell me, so that we dont involve your charrie and you come back the next day having a heart attack cause your confused. Pm me and I will send you a flashback or Re-Cap for you.
[/SPOILI]
Wolf Info Sheet:

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Personality:
Pic:
Other:

Name: Lagos
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Personality: an intruiging bloke, philisophical to say the least. Very private, unless his opinion is desried. A very stoic figure, and perfers to be to himself.
Pic:
Lagos.jpg
Other: N/A

Name: Lagos
Personality: an intruiging bloke, philisophical to say the least. Very private, unless his opinion is desried. A very stoic figure, and perfers to be to himself.
Pic:
View attachment 8425
Other: N/A

Love thank you.....accepted

Hi, is it okay if my wolves are loners that ask to join your pack? And are my chars okay? :)

Name: Akia

Crush: None yet

Mate: None yet

Personality: Akia is sweet, kind and loyal. She is always looking on the bright side, and is always willing to help someone out. She is intelligent and somewhat quiet, she dislikes conflict and will always act as a peacekeeper. She is quite strong and an excellent hunter and warrior, though she dosen't want to be one as she someday hopes to find a mate.

Pic:
lWhite+Wolf.jpg

Other: Arrow is her brother

Name: Arrow

Crush: None

Mate: None

Personality: Arrow is caring and kind, though he is mistrusting so very few have seen this side to him. He is hard to get close to but once you do, you will not find a more loyal friend. He is overprotective of his sister Akia, as she is the only family he has left. He is intelligent, and a very strong agile warrior.

Pic:
Black_Wolf_by_SolStock.jpg
Other: Akia is his sister.

wolf-7.jpg

Name: Leucothea or Lou
Leucothea *meaning White Goddess* is the whitest wolf seen in the tribes. Legend says Leucothea, 'a wolf so white the heavens cannot compare, will lead the moon around under her paws and build a new tribe, one that can withstand anything.' Course it hasnt happened yet. Leucothea was born on the same beliefs, Leucothea feels connected to the Alpha as if they were connected. But its eminent for the legend says 'A white wolf born from the clouds, born from the very gods protecting the wolves' she doesnt believe it. Like Wrath she is hard to crack, often blanking out during conversation then running off into her den. A night, she roams alone and goes to a secret place, only she knows the importance. Leucothea speaks her mind most of the time, if she finds it unnessisary she wont spit it out intill a matter of importance. Lou is very emotional, making emotions her most prominent weakness, she mostly stays alone. As MoonTeller Lou is permitted to roam alone, though she likes to have a warrior assist her. Lou and NightShade get in arguments more often then the rises in the sky, Lou fortells of NightShade finding a mate and NightShade disagrees instantly, but Lou knows she will find that special wolf,as will Nightshade, only a matter of the gods. She's quite lazy and isnt concered with it.
More pictures:
neko-22.jpg

LilacWolf.jpg

Ah, I love wolf RPs~! Though I haven't been in one for 3 years.. Oh well. >:D -Cracks knuckles- I would bring back my greatest wolf charrie, Mib, but then again, she was a magical white wolf of mystery.. O_o;;

NoaDF5DD5qCvO6wTgnZEKmfMcHghdGeQTSpgJ3PESoIMLAQhPVId8GAp0l0yQkweEfblJJEOTivu++D4MddcUmA4f8DewGm8fZ6PloAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Name: Naomi (Nay-Oh-Me or Nao for short)
Crush: Maybe Lagos... :)
Personality: Naomi is very peaceful. She has a soft voice and is a little smaller than an average wolf. She is usually mistaken for a fox because of her size and reddish fur. She doesn't talk very loud, unless she's mad, or trying to get a group's attention and they won't listen.
Other: She enjoys singing/humming, but when she does it, she vocalizes in an ancient, creepily way. (If you want examples, go to YT and search "Higurashi OST Main Theme", that's a very good one. ;))

C+XNq3iIwjN4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Name: Conatum
Crush: Hmm, hmm.. None yet. >:D
Personality: Conatum, meaning "Affection" in Latin, has a strong personality. He doesn't let what others say get to him, unless it's insulting towards his childhood friend, Nao. Though it might seem like it, Conatum doesn't feel attracted to Naomi in any way. He takes a while to get used to others, much less trust them. But he's not shy, and never runs away in fear. He puts other's lives ahead of his, even a stranger's.
Other: He has a bit lying problem, but he tries his best to stop himself.

Name: Celestia (or Celes)
Crush: None
Personality: She is very quiet and usually doesn't speak up unless she has been spoken to first. She hardy ever gives her opinion, though if she thinks it really is needed or if she is asked for it first she will give it. She can be strong headed sometimes but she is very good about following orders or what someone else says, unless it's another warrior and she thinks it would do better to ignore what they say.
Pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...bnw=202&start=67&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:67
Other: She can be very shy at times.

Name: Gowron
Crush: Nightshade
Personality: Gowron is patience incarnate. He has been ever since he was a pup. His yellow eyes are emotionless, and rarely will they light up with a fire that is not directed at Nightshade, or some goal he wants to achieve. It is an odd place he fits into in the tribe, and all know him as being in a precarious position. He has no official rank, although he was a warrior at some point earlier in his life. Only a few of his most loyal companions know of his affections for Nightshade, and despite him being in an odd place, he is well known, and well liked by most of the tribe. It has been most difficult to hold his want for Nightshade in, and on more than one occasion, he has almost slipped, one time in front of the MoonTeller. She made no notice of it, but somehow, he thinks she knows. He holds his own weight, and if another is struggling, he will do all in his power to help, while still following the rules and the mandates of the tribe. He has waited years, and he would wait more for the right moment to catch Nightshades eye. Patient as ever, he appeals to the spirits and the winds of the world to show him the way, to help him achieve his most important goal, one he has had since he was old enough to feel for another: Take Nighshade as his mate, and take his place as male Alpha, to be whole. But for now, his patience will prevail, and he will wait for the right time to make his move....

Pic:Injured_Wolf_3992.jpg

Other: He is larger than some of the other wolves, even the warriors, although he rarely uses his muscle to get what he wants. Instead, his words are his claws, and his brain and ingenuity are his fangs. On occasion, when he was in bad water with the tribe, he would hunt alone. He tried to take down a bear, a mighty prize to bring back to the tribe. By himself, it took all night, and after much effort, and bloodshed, he brought down the beast, and gave it to the tribe as an offering of peace. He was successful, but for his foolish actions, he took a scar right across his eye, almost blinding him, and another gash buried beneath his heavy fur coat.

Amazing characters guys, the rp itself is in Fantasy and its the same name as this sign up. I have already posted so you guys know where to start. Thank You!!

Name: Manx (it's contradictory to the species because it means 'cat')
Crush: Lagos

Appearance: A grayish wolf with one gray eye, and one brown. 266606.jpg (of course, i didn't feel like photoshopping in the gray eye -.-")

Personality and History: Manx used to be extra talkative as a pup, being told often that she needed to "shut up, or else." More often than not, she was always snuffed out of playing with the pups her age because they all found her too annoying. She was also so naive, that some of the adults amused themselves by tricking her every so often, having her make a fool of herself. After maturing, she still has the gift of gab, but is careful not to let it get out of hand. She gets attached to others almost as soon as she gets to know their names. She is affectionate and loyal to a fault, but keeps it under her fur. After being sent away because of her previous 'overbearing' personality, she had distanced herself to a certain point where she could still be as friendly as she wants, but still keeps to herself. She still loves her pack mates with abandon, ready to share a smile or a joke. However, this sunshine personality is belied by the serious face she has. Because of her matter-of-fact way of speech after maturing, she is viewed as cold by some. Her mismatched eyes are also something that those who come to join the clan from the outside seem to avoid. Only those who knew her since she was a pup would associate with her, or the wolf kin that she managed to snag before the others got to them [those, sadly, were quite few]. As she grows older, she feels that her friends become fewer in number and that she would soon be doomed to a solitary fate.

As a warrior, she is fierce, and carries out her duties to the letter. Sometimes she would make air-headed mistakes which had led to her duties being kept to the smallest scale. She was left to always hunt small game, which really frustrated her, but because of her inlaid fear of having her thoughts known and sounding stupid (because of the adults when she was younger) she says nothing and completes the tasks to the best of her ability. In her spare time, she is always seen off in a 'corner' staring out into the wild, lost to her thoughts.

Name: Wrath
Crush: Naomi, Celestia
Mate: N/a
Personality: Wrath is very secretive, he keeps to himself unless Lou, being as noisy as she is gets in his space. As Lou is MoonTeller, Wrath is always asking her for advice. He see's everyone as a family member. NightShade as his sister, she had saved him from getting killed when his pack was raided, so he feels the need to owe his life to her for saving his. He is her loyal servant. He gets embarassed easily and is angry at heart. He is tempermental and speaks his mind which has gotten him in trouble alot of times. He is Lou's brother. Wrath sees the world as an uncharted domain and likes to explore.
Pic:
Warrior.jpg

Other:

I was wondering if you had room for another character?

I was wondering if you had room for another character?

Of course, we could always add more. Chief and more Warriors are welcome. I have a few plans for more different groups of wolves, so there will be room for more characters.

Is it alright if I generate a few more characters as the story goes on? I don't mind creating a bit of conflict within the storyline in regards to tribe wars and whatnot. I think it would do nicely.

Of course. I may be addint more thing like I said. I already have tons of plans.