Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conatum

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I could give it a try... >:D
And I shall also give this a new name, forever to be added to my computer's spellcheck. xD

Homosexualantinaturalincestwolfyaoilovewithmaybealittleofangstandofcoursetherewillberapingandfuckingliketheresnotomorrowlol.
Well, that's now in my dictionary.. xD

Um..... I'll take back the agreement message ^^ I can totally pull gay wolf XDDDDDDDDDDDD LMFAO Doesn't mean he IS gay XD he can always be bi >.> <,< ^^ lol this will go crazy in 3...2....1...... yeah, or as he put it ajndsvfanbvufhgbajenbmpidmvjsahsjgijsdnnfksrjgni < thas about all i was able to comprehend before rolling on the floor laughing like a retard.

Sazabi is no longer apart of this rp, out of personal issues happening outside of Iwaku. Gowron will be kept on hold however if she wishes to come back, and I'll be taking away NightShade, so the Alpha postition is free and if no one takes it then Lou willplay both roles. Sorry to tell you all this.

yeah....gonna miss the guy. too bad manx isn't leader material. :P

Aw.. I liked Gowron's personality.. :P
-Looks around-
I would suggest Mib, but... Eh, we could have a democracy? xD

Heh, sure. I just learned that term like, last semester.
Before that, I NEVER listened to anything having to do with politics. xD
. . . .
-Looks around frantically- <_<;; >_>;;
-Thinks to self in an epic, deep, sexy voice-
Without a leader, the tribe cannot balance on only two stool-legs. Well, in this case, one stool leg. And it actually can balance on two, I figured out a way in fourth grade. Anyway! Someone must step up. Someone must...
BRAIN BLAST! :DDD
-Pushes Mib forward-
Your up, kiddo. :O

-chuckles- It'd be rough for Lou to be Moonteller AND leader, moonteller is a hard enough job by itself.... Maybe wrath or cona? -laughs at using the nickname cuz he always forgets how to spell the full one- Since Wrath is Lou's brother I mean... Not sure if he would fit or be right for leader.... may i ask Why nightshade is leaving? Do you just not want to use her character anymore or will she be stepping down in the story as leader, and still be there? Questions questions lol.

It's only three letters. O_o;; xD
-Tum, like those gross medicine pellets for stomach aches. I'm pretty sure that's what they're for. If not, I think I'm using them wrong. x_X
Wrath/ConaTUM being Alpha could be a..
-Puts on sunglasses-
COOOL idea. xD

EDIT: Oh God, at least you're not using Connie. xDD

I have been thinking about keeping NightShade, but without Gowron, she doesnt have an important role other than alpha. As for Darky's idea as a democracy it could work sine their is enough space. As for Wrath( who is not gay if he likes Naomi, bi I'm not sure) but he had too many anger problems and a democracy should work.

Lol, Anger Management.. x3
-Epiphany-
O_e
Bass..Said.. Connie... -Eye twitch-

I think a democracy/Conni- I mean, Cona, could work. :D

:O
Hmmm, maybe if Connie were Alpha,
I'm not even going to finish that... Instead, I'll retype it the RIGHT way. =.=*
Hmmm, maybe if CONA were Alpha, that would mean if he wanted to be Manx's mate also.. She would be Female Alpha...
I just figured out Bass's whole plot. =w=
xD

lol. that wasn't my plot lol. i was expecting someone to steal connie xD

Lol we have like, no other female wolves.. xD
Unless....
>:3
-Evil forcegaywolfbreedingyaoiface-
I wonder if an anime about a gay wolf would be interesting..? :l

yaoi anime is everywhere. so...wolves won't be much different. >=D but i'd like to see how that goes.