The (future) King's Harem! In SPACE! (Based on To Love-Ru manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, I recently started reading a really goofy ecchi manga called "To Love-Ru" (I can send links so you can get an idea of the story) and it's been making me want to play a serious harem RP.

So the basic gist of the story is that this guy is having trouble confessing his love to this girl. Out of the blue, some alien chick (looks human, but has a spaded demon tail) pops up in his bathtub while he's bathing, running from her body guards. She's a princess to the planet that rules the galaxy/universe and doesn't like the husband candidates her father has picked, and finds the bathtub guy to be the best candidate to be her fiance as he's really kind. Her father approves after her main body guard fights him, but so long as bathtub guy protects the princess from her other fiance candidates. Fast forward, they just do day to day things, her trying to get him to fall for her, but at the end, he tells her he loves her, but loves the original girl more because she's been in his life longer. Princess accepts that happily, figuring he can marry her first to become king, then his crush after he tells his crush that he loves her. He can't do it and they go onto the sequel.

Princess' twin sisters come down to live with them(and other alien girls come to the town for reasons unknown, I'm reading the first part now), one sister being interested in the brother. So, to make everyone happy (herself, her sister, and boy's original crush, and everyone else), she comes up with the 'harem plan', which is to get girls to fall for him, and eventually have him just break down and accept them all, marrying the princess to have the others as concubines (as it's a common practice in space) so everyone can be together.

So I want to play something like that! ^__^" I'd like to take it from the top. You'll be playing the princess, and will be trying to get me to fall in love with you, etc. I'll of course be playing bathtub guy, and we'll be making a really big harem by the end.

Oh, and bathtub guy has some innate ability to trip into girls and land in the most sexual of ways. Like he'll fall forward and bump into them, and suddenly they'll be sitting on his face. It's been referenced by the characters in the sequel, which is silly. :P

Anyway! ^__^ Message me if you're interested!

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Apparent age(18+ only):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD to I cups):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone/color(if not normal skin color):

Tail:

Hobbies:

Clothes(usually lewd clothes, like bondage gear)

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking.

:D Let's!

Reactions: ToryXK
Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.