1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Gore, Action, Adventure, Modern, Crossovers.
So, here's what happened. No joke. This shit is REAL:

I work at a home health nursing agency in Denver, CO -- people with medical conditions, disabilities, etc -- are people I take care of. I had this one client at 11:00AM, we'll call him 'John', who was gay and I didn't know it. Yeah, whatever, I've had gay clients before; due to my agency's professional atmosphere, I act polite and kind... but this one dude, holy fuckballs... 11/10 phag.

My care plan scheduled John for two things: A.) A shower. B.) Apply non-prescription lotion. It's a two hour visit. And I have to be there.

The shower was normal -- I got the hint he was gay after calling me 'honey' and 'sweetheart' on numerous occasions. Whatever. But then I got to the lotion...

First, he started commenting on my "big muscles" and how he likes big strong men to handle him. Second, when I applied lotion to his perineal area, he got the biggest hard-on of all time. Third, when I put on his boxers, he started admiring and rubbing my right arm up and down... and I swear, this is the exact quote he said: "Mmm, you've got good chizzled muscles. It's a MAJOR turn-on for me." Despite the fact my muscles aren't THAT big.

I should've just said...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

... But I didn't. I simply smiled and acted calm and professional and said I go to the gym 5x a week.
The whole shower/lotion combo took approximately 45 minutes. I had literally an hour and 15 minutes to spend with him. So we talked and talked... he told me the wonders of how a gay man should relax his asshole when doing anal, how cum can taste dependent on what a man ate before sex -- he said his favorite was bourbon from one of his male partners ... and he told me how warm it was. And since I told him I was a straight male he suggested we both go to the drag queen show so I can hook up with a shemale or drag queen.
I almost died.

But the worst part is...

His final words, before I went, since he liked me SO much and thought I was bi-curious was: "Hey, I know we're not supposed to do this, but if you want, I'll let you FUCK ME IN THE ASS and we'll keep it our own little secret."

Me:

Jumping-Out-Of-The-Window-Because-Of-The-Madness-On-The-Simpsons-Reaction-Gif.gif

A very unfortunate true story. D:<

I know.

*secretly accepts his offer to bang a shemale tells noone*

Customer Service:

If it's not the 60 year old man, then it's the overly friendly gay stranger.

Reactions: Akibahara
His final words, before I went, since he liked me SO much and thought I was bi-curious was: "Hey, I know we're not supposed to do this, but if you want, I'll let you FUCK ME IN THE ASS and we'll keep it our own little secret."
Not every day you get invited to do that.

Would this fill the doctor/patient kink?

Reactions: Akibahara
Not every day you get invited to do that.

Would this fill the doctor/patient kink?
Man, if I had a patient's hot milfy mom say this, I'd be down like a cow.