The Frost that Blinds (signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jRaven

Original poster
The majority of this roleplay shall occur on another site. My contact information is in my previous post, but should you wish to join this game without accessing any of those other methods, feel free to contact me here.

[email protected] to email me and join

masteratlas5 on yahoo, to message me to join

http://us20.chatzy.com/19874038298031 the chatroom where I intend to host this game

Caldaria, home to the Men of Aggon, has stood for nearly a thousand years. It rules all the fertile lands betwixt the great Western Deserts and the Spine of the World in the East, from the golden plains in the South to the tundra of Garesh in the North. It is ruled by the aging King Variyn, or at least, he holds the throne. The Barons that control the provinces and the Holy Paladic Order have really taken any semblance of power from the Royalty, and the King and Princess would have no qualms with this, if not for their internal squabbles threatening the existence of this ancient Kingdom. The Barons, when they aren't picking at one another, are united against the Paladins.

Naturally, these minor qualms with one another are nothing compared to the external threats of the Lich-King, Lord of the Dead, who has forged alliances with many of the dissatisfied and banished peoples, who, just this last year, has thrown his full might against the Kingdom's borders, which began with the Battle of Adessa, where nearly 2,000 Men of Aggon lost their lives, protecting a refugee caravan from an army of ghouls, cyclopses, frost trolls, bandit marauders and minotaurs. They would not have had success, by their own belief, which makes it as good as true, if not for the work of one mighty Battlemage. This man, wielder of elemental magicks, which are, as defined by the Aggonian Mage's College, Flame, Frost, Lightning and Telekinetics, and a finely crafted blade was said to have slain two Liches and a Frost Wyrm in a single day's combat. This may have been exaggerated, but nevertheless, he has been named Champion of Caldaria, and given a position of incredible prestige an authority.

That Battlemage shall be my character, should this roleplay ever come to pass. He has a rather dark and deep backstory that I dare not spoil in this small introductory posting. I encourage anyone out there who believes they have the creative ability and free time to commit to a game such as this, which I dare say is not a lot, as I, too, am rather busy, to contact me. No previous experience necessary, in this genre or any other. Simply a creative heart and a functional understanding of the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.