The fresh smell of death in the morning.

Is the story entertaining?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Needs revising.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Everyone's got a little psycho in them." he teased with a snicker, before dragging on the bat, making the zombie start to charge south. "We'll kill him when we reach the mall." he stated coldly now. They were in for a harsh ride.

"ugh tell me about it" She holds on Maro's shirt as they jump from the harsh ride the monster was giving them. "You think the others will be ok?" she asks plainly as looks at the road behind them with big footprints.

"Billy hatcher and whoever rides with him will be safe most likely, dude had a truck built for running zombies over. Along with that there was a few guns around that store i came from, so they'll be fine for awhile. All we can do for now about them is hope they regroup at the mall with us. If not, we can take all the shit in the mall for ourselves." He said with a snicker. He was having a much less bumpy ride since he was controlling the large zombie. It would probably be awhile before they reached the mall still.

"Ugh if the damn mall wasn't filled with zombies that is....." she said looking at her chainsaw and ax to see it was still there but she was also surprised to see her shotgun still there... 'oh yea......i still got it...' she thought as she stares at her shotgun amusingly before looking at the mall far from them.

((im gonna wait for other people to respond so they can catch up to the scene ^^))

"We'll use this big lugger to kill some of the zombies through sheer impact." He stated calmly while they were heading off still. Soon enough they had reached the mall and smashed through the lobby and in the process, stomping twenty zombies heads with the mutant. "Alright, we're here~!" he called out with a snicker as the zombies started lumbering towards them.

"Aw may gash...." Lily took out her shot gun as she shoots as few zombies coming towards them. Still standing on the mutant she takes out chainsaw positioning it on the mutant's neck. "Oi Maro can I kill this thing?" She asks as she lifts it up a little breathing through her gas mask as she grins widely.

With a snicker he jumped off the mutant. "Slash now or we'll have a fight." he said with a snicker. The zombies around them receding at the mutant zombie roaring from being able to move slightly again.

"Finally..." She muttered as she raises her chainsaw slicing through the mutant's neck. The monster roared loudly as Lily jumps toward the second floor spraining her ankle as she rolls before standing up . Her now bloody chainsaw in hand as she slices through more zombies as if she was a deadly psychopath. A few of the zombie's blood splattered across her arm as she cuts off the last zombie. Looking back the mutant zombie dies as lots of blood came out like a fountain but soon the monster turns its back on her blood stared flowing everywhere creating a pool of blood on the second floor. "Shit...." She cursed, taking her chainsaw she runs fast as she can so no blood can touch her...

Going towards Maro, Lily helped him fight off a few zombies using her ax as she limps a little bit..

Maro, noticing her limp hands her the LMG and picks her up. "You shoot, i'll run." he stated calmly while beginning to run with her in arms. Heading up the escalators to the top floor. A small amount of the zombie blood had gotten onto his leg, but not enough to turn him. That mutant had so much blood, it was ridiculous! "Well, looks like we can't hole up here for a bit. Best hope to god there's a helicopter on the top of the mall then." he stated while dashing. The blood was slowly catching up but he managed to outrun it just a bit.