The fresh smell of death in the morning.

Is the story entertaining?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Needs revising.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Yes yes, Hi." he stated calmly while tapping his bat over his shoulder a few times. "Your name? I'm Maro. What about yours?" he stated calmly while turning and motioning to the girl before him. "This is Airi. Nice to meet you." he was just glad to see some other humans alive still.

Finishing getting off the blood I waved my hand and turned to go back to the store part to get things I would need. Finding food that was not out dated I put some in a bag.

"Lora, my names Lora" the young woman said fixing her hair. "What are you guys doing here?"

I needed to find an electric fence but while I'm here I found some food and there is more that's still good. "I said walking over to them"

"There should be some food around here somewhere" Lora said.

Billy drove a lifted, carbarated, v10, diesel, Ford Super Duty.

Early that month he had put a cattle-guard on the front of the truck. Mowing down zombies at high speeds had become his new past time, but nothing beat a beer while you were at it.

"...problem is... I'm all outta beer..."

Crashing into the parking lot of the convenience store, Billy left a trail of zombie guts. Jumping out of his truck, the redneck carried two loaded Winchester defenders, one in each hand.

"Howdy!" Billy yelled to the people inside, "Ya'll got any beer in there?"

(( sorry for sudden disappearance, wifi got shut off had to go with mom to help pay the bill. ))
With a nod he went and searched the store as well, grabbing whatever wasn't expired and pocketing it. "This place is running low, we'll have to find a new shelter soon." he stated calmly before hearing the redneck pull up and call out. "Don't know who you are, but nope. No beer anywhere in fifty miles." He returned to the redneck, stepping out of the store. "There used to be a liquor store ten blocks away, but that place crumbled down, so i doubt there's anything left there."

acttr
"No beer fer fifty some miles!? Hot diggity!"
Billy's face was more disappointed than a kid who received coal on christmas. Spitting on the floor he looked at the man again, "Well, my name's Billy Thrasher, or just plain Billy. Seeing as there is no beer fer fifty miles, I guess I'll be sticking around for a little. Do ya'll need any help around here?" Spitting again he looked at his massive zombie killing truck than back at the man.

"Thanks for the offer, right now we're doing mostly alright, though we will have to be finding a new store to ransack for supplies soon. If you need anything feel free to look inside, but we don't have any liquor in there. So good luck if you plan on finding any." The boy said calmly. "You should step inside, we've got plenty of water to drink or use to clean if needed." he suggested, heading inside to group up again.

Airi looked over to the new comer and waved. "I'm Airi nice to meet y'all. " she goes and finds a new poncho and puts it on and then see the truck load of zombies. "Awesome zombie count" see a Pepsi and opens one.

Billy coughed and spat, "Alrighty, I ain't no drunk, don't worry," Resting his firearms on his shoulders, the redneck folllowed the boy inside the store. A lovely woman named Airi introduced herself and like a scene of a move popped open a pepsi to drink. Thirsty, Billy grabbed his own.

"Ahhh~ refreshing," he said after taking a long drink, "It is great to meet a fellow slayer, Airi," Billy said with a pleasant smile, eyeing her up and down.

"Tell me... do any among you enjoy killing zombies as much as I?"

Walking through the store the rough looking man began to eye the supplies.

"Personally, i only kill when necessary. Though i've gotten skillful and crafty in doing so." He responded calmly, walking about and grabbing stuff from the freezer area of the store. Lots of ice cream, ad it was still good. It was like a kid's dream.

"Crafty?" Billy mused as he looked at some canned food, "Like how?" Turning to the man he held up a can of pork-bean in lieu of his ice cream.

"Smashing zombie's head off with my bat by ringing the welcome bell and waiting for example. Just being sly in general is what i can do best. Though, i can also hold my own in a fight." the boy replied calmly before speaking up. "Anyone like ice cream sandwiches? They've got plenty in here."

Billy smiled and threw the can of bean over his shoulder, "Screw-it! I'll take an ice-cream sandwhich!" Laughing he walked over and immediately started to eat. Mouth full of creamy goodness, the redneck started again, "I like killin' em in the crazyiest ways possible... though I gotta say I do seem to have a knack to attracting them when I do it!"

Laughing, he continued eating until suddenly brainfreeze hit him hard, "Ahhhhhhh~"

Name: Virginia Kaylee Patterson (Goes by Kaylee)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
24e1f4152f337497b03b81b6b8cac062.jpg

Personality: Somewhat reserved, very intelligent. Once she warms up to someone she can be very sweet.
Anything else you'd like to say about your character?: Adequate physical stregth- for a girl- but she's got a very logical mind and prefers to use it to avoid tricky situations instead of physically fighting her way out.

IC//
Kaylee sits quietly, perched comfortably on a branch in the large, old oak tree near the store where the others have gathered. Inquisitive eyes of sapphire watch them from afar as she ponders the safety of making herself known. She wears a faded black Pantera tank top, worn out blue jeans and beat up converse sneakers. She makes the decision that there's safety in numbers, so with her backpack on her shoulders she grabs the branch with her small hands, swings down and grabs the tree's truck with her legs. Carefully, so as not to further destroy her clothing, she shimmys down to the ground. Running her fingers through her typically messy blonde hair, she takes a deep breath, and approaches the group.

OOC// Just have to say, I love Lora!! She's such a cool character so far. :D Reminds me a lot of my character Autumn, who is typically my favorite to play. Figured I'd change it up and play the logic oriented sweet chick since we already have a strong badass type. Hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Maro, being the first to notice this kept his bat tightened as he waited at the doorway for any sign of threat. "Who are you?" he asked coldly, bat grip tightened while he awaited an answer. "What's your name and are you friendly? Answer in a ten word limit." His voice was cold and calculated as he watched the newcomer.

Kaylee appeared startled at the potential threat. She was careful to stay near the door in case she needed to flee. "Kaylee Patterson," she looked from one person to another nervously. "Do I really look like I could hurt anyone?" She had a petit frame, standing at 5'5" with very little meat on her bones. She was thin before the outbreak. Since she's had to engage in more physical activity and scavenge for food, she had lost even more weight. Being small gave her an advantage with speed, stealth, and agility. But when she was up against a guy with a bat? And three other people? It would be difficult to get away, and impossible to fight back. She clung to the backpack's strap on her shoulder, ready to bolt if need be.

"Considering that anyone and everyone could be a potential threat. Then yes. Now once again; Who are you, and are you a hunter? Ten word limit, or i swing assuming you're a hunter." He stated coldly, eyes piercing directly into hers, daring her to say something out of tone or context.

Lora saw more ammo and grabbed it as everyone was talking to each other.