The French, the Toasty and the Ghostly.

F

French Toast Ghost

Original poster
I'm Ghost, or toast or whatever floats your boat! It's nice to meet you all!
I'm absolutely terrible at these so I'm just going to throw myself in with gusto!
It may take me some time to get used to how everything works on here so please be gentle with me. I'm just a little toast. ; u ;
I've joined this community today because I was looking to meet new people and expand my role-playing horizons, so I really look forward to meeting everybody! I've been role-playing for over a decade and I
think I am what you'd call 'advanced' or 'prestige'? The later one kind of scares me though, so I'm not quite sure if I should pick that option in case I look like a poser. I adore dark role-plays that are slice of life! I'm especially into role-plays dealing with stalkers due to the paranoia and the subtle manipulation going on in the background as well as the psychological aspect! I just love me some male characters who are pretty/innocent as can be and depraved on the inside!

Oh, I love partners who are laid back, able to joke and be silly as we plot role-plays.
I especially like it when people are open enough with me to fangirl over the role-play; I like to make Pinterest boards and stuff for example!
Not to assume anybody here is like this, so please don't be hurt, but please don't approach me with an aggressive or proud attitude, that really isn't my thing and it makes me feel awkward.
Sometimes, because I am advanced I get people messaging me, writing like they are an individual from the Edwardian times and are very pushy- I just want to chat, role-play and make friends along the way!
Although I feel everybody here should be proud of themselves in that we are writing, because honestly it's awesome to have a community of people like this who love to write! Whoop!

Uh, anyways, that's all from me! I hope everybody has great luck finding their perfect partners!

HELLO HUMAN. Ò◇Ó I AM A ROLEPLAY EXPERT AND THE MOST AMAZING OWL IN THE WORLD ignore that the fact all my posts are filled with typos and confusing word dyslexic moments and everyone is mean to me about it AND VERY AGGRESSIVE ABOUT TREATS.

In all silliness though, the Edwardian comment made me giggle cause I know exactly what sort of person you're talking about, and it's especially funny if the person is contacting you AS their character, and their character is a vampire. (and it's funny because despite being so specific, that exact thing happens all the time! I think they might be real Edwardian vampires?)

But hello! O: I too am a person who gets super excited about rps and ends up building an insane amount of "extra" content that no one but other dorks seem to enjoy, including pinterest boards, clothing outfits on FashMates (because polyvore is DEAD ;_; ) and I really wanna start doing stuff with Ambient Mixer but I haven't gotten the courage to try yet. (Also it prolly looks like I am a spambot now, but you said you love making fangirl content and these are some sites I love using for stuff like that, so you might like them too!)

I hope you can make some cool friends here and find some amazing partners! 8D

Hey Ghost! Welcome to Iwaku! I also love spooky dark roleplays! You shouldn't have any trouble finding some good partners here :)

If you have any questions about getting around, or anything else, don't hesitate to ask! People here are pretty chill and helpful for the most part. ♡

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll find people to chat up and become friends with here in our lovely role play community. I love to write but moreso, I love to meet people and make friends. I'm sure you'll have no trouble navigating this site, so settle in and get comfortable. Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!