The fox with a Pony's swag.

• Thread starter The Fox and The Spider
  • Start date
T

The Fox and The Spider

Original poster
I am a fox seeking a hole in which my creativity may lie. So far such a want has proven elusive and intangible. But perhaps things will soon change. There is little words can do to illuminate one's person; as such I see no reason to delve too deeply into whom I am. In time you will all make such a valuation for yourselves.

In closing it is my pleasure to meet you all. And may the mutual exchange of idea's prove beneficial in the months to come. So I suppose I should conclude these thoughts with a humble inquiry...would any of you be willing to RP?

*Pokes at the new member*

.... Hmmm

*SNATCHES HIM AWAY TO HER GROUP!

HE WANTS IT, DIANA! HE SAID HE WAS A FOX! THAT'S MY TERRITORY!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Pony!
I'm Kitti and it's dandy to meet you.
We have piles and piles of lovely roleplayers here, as well as handfuls of active group roleplays.
I have started a fantasy roleplay recently, but there are many others if it doesn't catch your fancy.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you better navigate the site:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This is by no means a comprehensive directory, so feel welcomed and encouraged to explore for yourself, also.
If you need any help, feel free to ask.

(No, TK, leave the newbie alone! You don't have jurisdiction over newbies!)

Hello and Welcome newbie. Drop in to Cbox if ya want to chat. :D

*Pokes at the new member*

.... Hmmm

*SNATCHES HIM AWAY TO HER GROUP!

HE WANTS IT, DIANA! HE SAID HE WAS A FOX! THAT'S MY TERRITORY!

-Is snatched.-

I have been a slave to foxes for over 20 yrs!

>.>

Do you play some sort of half fox half human?

I have one inquiry....How does one access the chat feature?

Much obliged for the assistance.

I like this one, yes yes. He's not a green horn, but still has some to learn- my favorite stage of RPers.

The true new ones need much help, and the ones that have been going at it for some godly amount of time are set in their ways. It's best when they're past the first stage, but not near the second. It leaves room for improvement and learning. He'll do splendidly here.

Pony Swag. If you need any help, come to me if you are unsure- I will make sure to lead you in the right direction.

All of the moderators and the Admins of this site are quite well-versed and they know what they're doing- If there is a situation, go to them.

I see a good future in him.

EDIT: I have a thing for foxes, they're my favorite animal, and I love the mythological creature, the Kitsune, which is a fox spirit. ^.^ I'm not a furry- just a zoologist in the making that is rather taken in by an urban animal that can adapt to many conditions.

Anyways, I repeat, if you need anything, deary, contact me. I'll help out and point you to the right people.

Hydronine is weiiiirrrd. o__o

Also, welcome Mister Pony Fox. 8D Foxes were not what I thought of when I say your thread title, no sir.

I like this one, yes yes. He's not a green horn, but still has some to learn- my favorite stage of RPers.

The true new ones need much help, and the ones that have been going at it for some godly amount of time are set in their ways. It's best when they're past the first stage, but not near the second. It leaves room for improvement and learning. He'll do splendidly here.

Pony Swag. If you need any help, come to me if you are unsure- I will make sure to lead you in the right direction.

All of the moderators and the Admins of this site are quite well-versed and they know what they're doing- If there is a situation, go to them.

I see a good future in him.

EDIT: I have a thing for foxes, they're my favorite animal, and I love the mythological creature, the Kitsune, which is a fox spirit. ^.^ I'm not a furry- just a zoologist in the making that is rather taken in by an urban animal that can adapt to many conditions.

Anyways, I repeat, if you need anything, deary, contact me. I'll help out and point you to the right people.

That post was purposely dulled down. I have posted seriously on sites before; and some find it intimidating and don't join as a result. Which in turn has proven to be counter productive. I tend to keep my diction, length and depth in range of those I roleplay with. So if you'd like, one day I can show you how I RP when I actually am compelled to. Lol

I know what a Kitsune is and I understand the metaphysical symbolism a fox represents within various cultures and societies. I may be a military man; but I assure you I am smarter then most Marines. Though my education is in a different field then let's say zoology.

Welcome to Iwaku! I am late here buttttt.... I am Tetsuri Tokai!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a blast. I also hope you make lots of friends and get into a lot of Rp! =D

*gives a big thumbs up*

Welcome aboard, Fox with the pony swag. I'm October nice to meet you. You seem massively intelligent, can't wait to see your contributions to the site. Well met, well met indeed.

Welcome aboard, Fox with the pony swag. I'm October nice to meet you. You seem massively intelligent, can't wait to see your contributions to the site. Well met, well met indeed.

Thank you all for the warm welcome; this bodes well. You can tell much about a community pending on how sincerely they extend a welcoming hand.

And flattery is welcomed as well. Lol Sticks and stones may break my bones, but it's the words that make me cry. >.>

Welcome to Iwaku, Sir Fox! Or Pony. Or Swag.

:D Since you have been theived, I will wave at you from afar!

*waves frantically*

Welcome to Iwaku, Sir Fox! Or Pony. Or Swag.

:D Since you have been theived, I will wave at you from afar!

*waves frantically*

No; the fox thinks itself as sly. But this spirit you can never cage. -waves back.-