3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical
[fieldbox="Hello!, blue, solid"] Welcome, all of my possible fellow RPers! I am Sail, an intern on this wonderful site known as Iwaku Roleplay. Finally, after waiting over three months, I have gotten my act together, and have formed a world with the assistance of @PoetLore (co-GM) and @Mason Moretti. Enjoy! [/fieldbox]
  • Quoram, the four forces of natuee, is a gift that many here on Seiko are blessed to have. It is the will of the gods that those who are blessed with the gift of Quoram use their powers to help those without powers. Young mages will initially show promise in one cornerstone of Quoram, and as they grow older will show aptitude in two cornerstones of Quoram. However, no mage has been able to master all four forces of nature. These four forces are:

• Internal Quoram - Enhancing one's own personal strengths and mental capability. This is the most common form of Quoram, and it is surprising for a mage to develop any other form of Quoram without developing Internal Quoram. However, it is not impossible.
    • Natural Quoram - Manipulating plants, animals, and other living things found in nature around Seiko. This was the first discovered form of Quoram.
    • Alchemic Quoram - Manipulating inanimate objects and materials, changing their properties amd starting reactions, similar to alchemy.
    • Creation Quoram - The ability to manifest Quoram into physical objects from what appears to be nothing. This form of Quoram is rare compared to the other three forms, and drains the user much more when performed.
    Only one other rule applies to Quoram, that being that all magic has a Cost.That Cost can range from physical pain, memory loss, really anything that is a detriment to the magic user.
  • Seiko is a planet-island that freely floats through space, magically lighted by the great star Cainus Starus. This planet was formed during the Rusted Era, which occurred 200 years before the RP began. Now, the world is met with a new danger, a tyrant hellbent on taking over all of the world, establishing an empire. The fate of this world rests in you, the players hands! Can you stop the tyrant, Paldroth, from establishing his empire? Or, will you allow him to reign over his kingdom of perdition for eternity?

• Just as normal humans, these humans are balanced by both the Creator and the Destroyer. They have no natural weaknesses, but also have no strengths. They can achieve the use of Quoram.
    • Unlike humans, elves were made directly by the Creator. They are more proficient in the usage of magic, but also have much higher Costs when using Quoram.
    • Made from pure dark matter, the Shardacs are created by the Destroyer himself. The Shardacs are much less proficient in magic, but have incredibly lessened Costs when using Quoram.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoetLore
Hello, I would like to participate in this RP. The premise and setting look very interesting.

How big in scope are you intending this to be? Can I reserve a spot already? How many players? I already have a character idea, do you need/want a specific character sheet? How will the costs be handled?

I might be interested in joining.

How big in scope are you intending this to be? Can I reserve a spot already? How many players? I already have a character idea, do you need/want a specific character sheet? How will the costs be handled?

Sorry I thought Sail replied to this! I believe we are trying to keep it to 6 typists, and allowing 2 characters, if you'd like.

I do believe Sail had a character sheet prepared, but was waiting to post it to see if there was enough interest.

Not sure what you are asking in that last question, if you elaborate I will definitely try to answer!

Hi @Kagayours

Sorry I thought Sail replied to this! I believe we are trying to keep it to 6 typists, and allowing 2 characters, if you'd like.

I do believe Sail had a character sheet prepared, but was waiting to post it to see if there was enough interest.

Not sure what you are asking in that last question, if you elaborate I will definitely try to answer!
Thank you for your response, I'd assumed this was simply dead. Very surprising to find an alert for this thread.

Part of the pitch mentions that 'all magic has a cost', as well as different races having different costs for different stuffz. I wanted to know what these costs would be, and how they will be implemented in the RP.

2 character option is cool but unnecessary for me, I'd like to go for a Shardac.

AHh..ok I thought you were referring to the money system for buying good and such...which I am not sure has been determined.

The cost is physical. Either fatigue, pain, injury to the caster, or even loss of lifespan as a whole. It is not used casually or even freely (At least this was my understanding.) I'll see if I can find Sail for confirmation.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
I'm sure some kind of currency will exist, but yes my question was more for the latter. I'll see if the original poster drops by again.

Brought this back after realizing that the alert system didn't let me know about these replies. Also updated a few things to clarify terminology

Yeah, it is still open :D I'd love if you'd join the RP

Hiya! I'd like to join this, if possible! Also, will there be any form of communication other than the OOC on Iwaku?

Reactions: Sail
I'd be glad to let you join. Ultimately, I'll probably set up a discord, but there will be the OOC for more serious stuff :D

I'd be glad to let you join. Ultimately, I'll probably set up a discord, but there will be the OOC for more serious stuff :D
Okay! Awesome! I'll start making a character and hopefully can post them in the next few hours~

Reactions: Sail