Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the ETA on the IC thread?

@AshenAngel I'm waiting until we get a few more people. We need more than just the Elementals and a couple heroes.

I think all the elementals are done love

@Princess Poisoned Rose I know. All the Elementals are taken. I'm waiting to see if we can get a few more heroes.

Hope you don't mind me making another character.

~Name
Beth Sinclair

~Gender
Female

~Age
Unknown

~Race
Demon

~Rank
Servant to the LeBlanc family.

~Elemental
No.

~Weapons
An in-depth knowledge of what pisses off Taiga, hand to hand combat, re-equip magic, twin swords, lance.

~Appearance
0_original.jpg

"In order to be successful, one must learn humility."

@AshenAngel I don't mind. The rules say you can have two characters =33

Can't wait to start...

Name: Damon
Race: Human
Elemental: No
Weapons: Serrated single edge sword, and a dagger.
Appearance:
__prince_of_persia___by_ryanrye040x-d4zu9pr.jpg

Save the Elementals

Name~ Alexander Desplat.
Gender~ Male.
Age~ 15.
Race~ Half-breed, equal by both sides, yet unique by each. (DemonxHuman)
Rank~ Wizard in training (wants to get recruited as a royal wizard).
Elemental~ No.
Weapons~ A small spell book, which he got passed down by family line, and a hunting knife, which can extend via special spell (he deeply appreciates both magic and sword fighting)
Appearance~ Alex is a tall young man, standing approximately at 6'2 feet. He has a circular scar around his neck, and several severe burns. Alex also uses special earring, to increase stability of his magic (explanation - Half-breed's magic is usually extremely unstable because of possible trans-species mutations).
image.jpeg A little bit younger, and not so serious.
Save the Elementals
@Helena Sky @Petricus Euryale

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, Can our characters be HALF demon? or do they have to be either full blooded human or full blooded demon? Because I Do have an Idea for a character if that is allowed. The reason why I asked is because I didn't readi it in the rules.

if you look at the post above there is a hybrid love

Is this dead?

No its just sky has been really busy as of lately

Name~ Sir Penderlin of Steele.
Gender~ Male.
Age~ 27.
Race~ Human.
Rank~ Knight.
Elemental~ No.
Weapons~ Witch Hunter's Blade of Seeking, an enchanted sword. Upon contact with blood the sword creates a spirit chain running from the tang to the blood. Only one chain can be active at a time, but Penderilin can cancel the chain at will to create new ones. Furthermore the sword is capable of cutting through weak magic.
Appearance~
Gilthunder.(Nanatsu.no.Taizai).full.1788220.jpg

Save the elementals... At least save the pretty ones...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@The Mad Squeen
@AshenAngel
@Michael Kokirin
@RecentlyInsaneRussian

Hey everyone... I'm here to announce my future absence. I know I've been gone for a while already, but... *sighs* I've just lost my inspiration. Is it too much to ask that you all try to carry on without me? You can puppet my characters as you please because this time I don't think I'll be returning. I'm sorry...

Signing off,
Helena Sky

Don't worry. It may be temporary and even if it is not then we can all still continuing playing. Until future notice, treat her characters like very high value NPCs

Status
Not open for further replies.