4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
The Four
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A long time ago, so long that no one can even remember when or why it happened. Four babies were born. Each baby had a strong affinity for one of the elements. fire, water, earth, and wind. The king at the time was a tyrant who ruled with an iron fist. The lands were in ruins, the people lived in poverty. Yet legend said that these children would rise up and restore the land to its former glory. The moment these children were born, the king had his guards whisk them away and lock them in a tower together.

On top of the poverty, the two races fought for supremacy. Humans and Demons constantly fought for power and what little food there was. This kept most of his subjects out of his way. If they were too busy fighting each other, they would pay him no mind.

It has been many years since that day, yet brave warriors still rise up and try to reach the tower. It is not as easy as it seems though. The king had his mages plant spells around the tower, ones that are not easily broken. Not to mention the battalion of guards that watch the entrance day and night. Plus it is rumored that a large stone door seals the tower, a riddle written across it.

Will you be one of the brave and try to free the elementals? Or will you continue to live in poverty under the rule of the king?

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
Name~
Gender~
Age~
Race~ ((Human or Demon))
Rank~ ((Where you are in society))
Elemental~ ((Yes or no))
Weapons~ ((If any))
Appearance~ ((Picture or very detailed description))

Elementals

Fire ~ Kimiko ~ @Azazel
Water ~ Vatten ~ @RhydianWolf
Earth ~ @EpitaphQueen
Air ~ Amaryllis Artemisia ~ @Odayaka Inazuma

Questing Heroes

Knightmaiden Winola Dawnrider "The Swift" ~ @Azazel
Lavinia Moonfall ~ @Azazel
Azan Molgalan ~ @WickedWitch
River Ashwell ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
Styx Nightling ~ @Odayaka Inazuma
La bête ~ @RhydianWolf

1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Save the Elements" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have three characters.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

Last edited:
Knightmaiden Winola Dawnrider.jpg
Full Name ~ Knightmaiden Winola Dawnrider "The Swift"
Nickname ~ Winny
Gender~ Female
Age~ 23
Race~ Human
Rank~ Knight
Elemental~ No
Weapon~ The Faith-Forged Saber (Enchanted Rapier)

118879490_1530043407204864_88930730205127670_n.png
Name~ Kimiko
Gender~ Female
Age~ Unknown
Race~ Human
Rank~ Princess
Elemental~ Fire Elemental
Weapons~ None

82cda79be124546357dd183dc59bcfe0--final-fantasy-game-art.jpg

Name~ Lavinia Moonfall
Gender~ Female
Age~ 19
Race~ Human
Rank~ Mage
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Her staff.​

Name~ River Ashwell
Gender~ Unknown
Age~ Unknown
Race~ Demon
Rank~ Mage
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Staff and Clawed gloves
Appearance~

Name~ Amaryllis Artemisia
Gender~ Female
Age~ Unknown
Race~ Demon
Rank~ Unknown
Elemental~ Yes (Air)
Weapons~ None
Appearance~

Name~ Styx Nightling
Gender~ Male
Age~ 20
Race~ Demon
Rank~ Rogue
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Daggers and a Bow
Appearance~ Styx is 5'9 and slim in appearance, though this is misleading as he is rather fit. His dark brown hair is usually an unruly mess that often times covers his right eye which has a deep scar just below it. His eyes are a stunning green color which leave people breathless if or when they get a chance to fully see them from under the hooded cloak Styx is always wearing.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Azazel
wnw6R3S4Ou7PIRyqqpQkswcMlKNeNiSnCDE2NOo-2Js6sxPZ-zeGc8BLz8gM9NTCU4NHswJ5c9t8RXXRXjXPNAgYPwYDQ2RzrZj0UjFTT3oYNMAC3Y0GBdhKHwaaHZPp_SLNZim_

Name~Azan Molgalan

Gender~ Male

Age~ 27

Race~ Demon

Rank~ Rogue Knight

Elemental~ No

Weapons~ None

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Azazel
One or two more people and we should be good to go! =33

If I could I'd like to reserve the earth elemental and would also create a questing hero as soon as I've got my laptop in a few hours.

Ok, I'll make Azazel aware.

is this still open or even running? I've been searching for an rp with knights and honor and magic on other sites. Not very good at running my own tho

It is. I will warn you though, it's kinda slow right now as we're still starting up, but it should slowly pick up pace.

Reactions: Tufty Bunny
slow is fine

i look forward to it starting