4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ Click HERE

A long time ago, so long that no one can even remember when or who delivered the prophecy. It was said that four babies would be born. Each baby would a strong affinity for one of the elements. fire, water, earth, and wind. The king at the time was a tyrant who ruled with an iron fist. The lands were in ruins, the people lived in poverty. Yet legend said that these children would rise up and restore the land to its former glory. The children were born, as foretold, around twenty or so years ago. The moment these children were born, the king had his guards whisk them away and lock them in a tower together.

On top of the poverty, the two races fought for supremacy. Humans and Demons constantly fought for power and what little food there was. This kept most of his subjects out of his way. If they were too busy fighting each other, they would pay him no mind.

It has been many years since that day, yet brave warriors still rise up and try to reach the tower. It is not as easy as it seems though. The king had his mages plant spells around the tower, ones that are not easily broken. Not to mention the battalion of guards that watch the entrance day and night. Plus it is rumored that a large stone door seals the tower, a riddle written across it.

Will you be one of the brave and try to free the elementals? Or will you continue to live in poverty under the rule of the king?

Character Sheets

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Race~
((Human or Demon))
Rank~ ((Where you are in society))
Elemental~ ((Yes or no))
Weapons~ ((If any))
Appearance~ ((Picture or *very* detailed description))

Mine

Name~ Kimiko
Gender~ Female
Age~ 21
Race~ Human
Rank~ Noble
Elemental~ Fire Elemental
Weapons~ None
power_of_fire_by_yanniplum_d54grf5_by_xhelena_skyx-dbr8uap.png

Name~ Winola "Winny"
Gender~ Female
Age~ 23
Race~ Human
Rank~ Knight
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Rapier
a0412c706089a2d7d633f1cc6267199b_by_xhelena_skyx-dbr8uax.jpg

Rules
Learn them. Live them. Love them.
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Save the Elements" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have two characters.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my husband and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Accepted Characters
**You are only accepted when you have my okay and you are listed here**

Elementals
Fire ~ Kimiko ~ Helena Sky
Water ~ Jun ~ Camleen
Earth ~ Kami ~ Petricus Euryale
Air ~ William ~xLarius

Questing Heroes
Winny ~ Helena Sky
Sir Penderlin of Steele ~ Petricus Euryale
Reign ~ Iceydaze
Sir Alexander of the Dawn ~ Blitzfang43
Roderick Castiel (The Wolf) ~ Blitzfang43
Aria Greenwich ~ Dramma
Yllhana Ilecerys ~ Sasha Bliss

Other
Guadalupe "Lupe" Aveza ~ Sushi

Last edited:
Wait.. Did I post yet? It feels like I did but..

Well, if I didn't, I'll get it up today since it should still be typed out on GDoc.

I'll try to get a post out today probably after work so I don't have limited time.

There have only been two posts since Winny called for introductions, and they were from Sasha Bliss and Blitzfang43.

Post when you guys have the time. I don't like to rush people, but at the same time I don't like sitting idle for about a week when we have more than enough people in this RP.

Blitzfang43 did you make some of your text black?

Alright, as it stands we are waiting for proper posts in general from: @Dramma and @Sushi.
Please keep in mind rule #9 about disappearing from the RP because I don't want to have to kick you.

And we're waiting for elemental posts from: @xLarius

I'll give another day or two before posting to give everyone a chance to post.

I'm sorry to say that if @Dramma and @Sushi haven't posted by then, that they're out of the RP.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
@Blitzfang43 did the character with black text say anything?

@Blitzfang43 did the character with black text say anything?
he said: The name's Roderick if ya really needed to know it. Ya probably heard the nickname "Wolf" attached to it off the lips of a few widows, orphans, and whatever else crawling around that didn't die when I put my ax in it. I do the jobs that some folks just are too uptight to dirty their hands with, and lucky for you some people see your endeavor as such a thing. I'll spill my guts more once I learn that you lot are worth more than simple fodder once blades are swinging, and that this mission is worth the down payment I received.

Sadly I made the character and when I did get accepted I also got 4 term papers for my classes. Along with working retail this time of year I have had trouble getting on I'm so sorry. I may have to back out unfortunately .

@Dramma It's okay. Life come first. Believe me, I know with the whole eviction thing that happened right after I started this RP. You have two options then. Drop out completely or let me keep your spot reserved until such a point in time when you can rejoin. We'd then find a way for you to come into contact with the questing party.

oohhhhhhhhh my god somehow i missed when this started?! ILL GET MY STUFF POSTED BEFORE THE END OF TODAY!!

I've been giving thought to adding a second char. I have a pic of a really beautiful archeress I been wanting to use. Not sure tho.

Just got off of work, I do have some energy left in me writing a post now :)

I've been occupied a lot with life lately, but in the wake of it I've had time to think up an introduction.

Everyone who hasn't posted, you know who you are, you have a couple hours before I continue on with the RP anyways!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nanashi
Did anyone else get a mental image of the four elementals staying up all "night" for whoever cleans up after them and supplies them with things like kids waiting for santa?

No? Must be all the Christmas music getting to me.

I'll be posting later. Later as in tomorrow since today is kinda ending.

• Love
Reactions: Nanashi and xLarius
@Iceydaze LOL, I could totally see that happening XD

@Seishin Ryuu Duly noted. Thank you for informing me ahead of time ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Nanashi
Sorry for the late reply from when I said, I was really unmotivated the past couple of days, but something snapped me out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.