4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ Click HERE

A long time ago, so long that no one can even remember when or who delivered the prophecy. It was said that four babies would be born. Each baby would a strong affinity for one of the elements. fire, water, earth, and wind. The king at the time was a tyrant who ruled with an iron fist. The lands were in ruins, the people lived in poverty. Yet legend said that these children would rise up and restore the land to its former glory. The children were born, as foretold, around twenty or so years ago. The moment these children were born, the king had his guards whisk them away and lock them in a tower together.

On top of the poverty, the two races fought for supremacy. Humans and Demons constantly fought for power and what little food there was. This kept most of his subjects out of his way. If they were too busy fighting each other, they would pay him no mind.

It has been many years since that day, yet brave warriors still rise up and try to reach the tower. It is not as easy as it seems though. The king had his mages plant spells around the tower, ones that are not easily broken. Not to mention the battalion of guards that watch the entrance day and night. Plus it is rumored that a large stone door seals the tower, a riddle written across it.

Will you be one of the brave and try to free the elementals? Or will you continue to live in poverty under the rule of the king?

Character Sheets

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Race~
((Human or Demon))
Rank~ ((Where you are in society))
Elemental~ ((Yes or no))
Weapons~ ((If any))
Appearance~ ((Picture or *very* detailed description))

Mine

Name~ Kimiko
Gender~ Female
Age~ 21
Race~ Human
Rank~ Noble
Elemental~ Fire Elemental
Weapons~ None
power_of_fire_by_yanniplum_d54grf5_by_xhelena_skyx-dbr8uap.png

Name~ Winola "Winny"
Gender~ Female
Age~ 23
Race~ Human
Rank~ Knight
Elemental~ No
Weapons~ Rapier
a0412c706089a2d7d633f1cc6267199b_by_xhelena_skyx-dbr8uax.jpg

Rules
Learn them. Live them. Love them.
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Save the Elements" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have two characters.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my husband and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Accepted Characters
**You are only accepted when you have my okay and you are listed here**

Elementals
Fire ~ Kimiko ~ Helena Sky
Water ~ Jun ~ Camleen
Earth ~ Kami ~ Petricus Euryale
Air ~ William ~xLarius

Questing Heroes
Winny ~ Helena Sky
Sir Penderlin of Steele ~ Petricus Euryale
Reign ~ Iceydaze
Sir Alexander of the Dawn ~ Blitzfang43
Roderick Castiel (The Wolf) ~ Blitzfang43
Aria Greenwich ~ Dramma
Yllhana Ilecerys ~ Sasha Bliss

Other
Guadalupe "Lupe" Aveza ~ Sushi

Last edited:
And if I or any of us can do anything to help, please let us know! I don't mind helping the ground building a little!

Aria Greenwich
Birthday: June 24th
Social Class: Commoner

eed0c69be8905d3a5a116cbdb7a6e991.jpg

Description: Aria loves to help others, and is content on helping the earth elemental. She loves nature and gardens constantly while helping out the wildlife. She will never be seen hurting a fly, although humans are fair game. Deceptively innocent looking Aria isn't afraid to hurt someone. Although her training isn't that great she likes to use a staff made of thick wood to attack from afar and to block with. When things get closer she can easily grab her dagger, able to use her small frame and quick movements to attack. Although Aria is very susceptible to being tricked and confused. If someone can convince her they're good she'll let them live.
Dislikes: Darkness, fishing, meat
Hobbies:
Gardening , Seam stressing,

Fears:
Snakes, will run in fear.
Swimming, never liked to get in the water or even go near it.
Caring, she is scared someone will care for her or she will care for someone.

Combat Skills
Order of Interest: Hand to Hand Combat
Weapon: Staff and Dagger

- Save the Elements -​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Camleen
@xLarius
@Iceydaze
@Sushi
@Blitzfang43

So, cable guy just left and I am officially back online! =33 It's been a rough few days settling in and things are still really hard, but roleplaying is one of my favorite escapes. ((that's actually how I got into it as a child)) Which means I will probably be floating around to an unhealthy degree until I am pried away from my laptop or I feel better.

Now, one more announcement. Character signups are now CLOSED! The IC should be up within the hour =33

And then specifics...

@xLarius

Accepted!! =33

@Seishin Ryuu
@LoveandHate91

Since you both posted before I closed the signups, you are still permitted to join. So, hop to it!

@Sasha Bliss

Yes. Animal companions are permitted. =33

@Sushi

Thank you. =33 Things are starting to look up from here. We're with my sis, her bf, and her two toddlers in our own room in the back. Although I'm not too pleased with our living space, it will do until all of us find a better 3 bedroom that we can go in for rent on together.

@Camleen

Thank you as well, the help is much appreciated. I might take you up on that when I can't get online as much.

@Dramma

Give the rules a quick read through and then I can accept you.

I guess I have a few more questions before I make a character, are demons considered the villians and is summoning allowed and what kind of weapon enchantments can you have?

@LoveandHate91

Demons are NOT the villains here. The villains are anyone working for the king and trying to hinder any progress towards the tower.

What kind of summoning?

And I shall leave the other question to @Petricus Euryale to answer, seeing as he is my weapons expert and what not... He can be more specific than I can.

Changed it, I am so sorry I totally forgot to add it .-.
Also changed my CS drastically wanted a lot more detail.

I'll post shy booknerd Jun when i get home.

speaking of books.. what kind of books would they have access to?

I know i said i woujld post, but i cant yet. i really want to. ill try to tomorrow. i think i have a concussion from an accident i was in on saturday. so please just bare with me. if nothing else, jun is still in her room heh

Even though I'm a bit late on making a character I can still join right, I can have a character up within the day, and as long as they get approved I can post in Ic as well.

@Sasha Bliss

Since you had posted before I closed signups, you can join still =33

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Name: Yllhana Ilecerys

Race: Half-Demon

Social Status: Ranger

Spells: (If allowed) Ensnaring Strike: [spoili]The next time you hit a creature with a weapon attack before this spell ends, a writhing mass of thorny vines appears at the point of impact. The creature is able to break free depending on it's size[/spoili]

Hunter's Mark: [spoili]You choose a creature you can see within range and mystically mark it as your quarry. The creature marked takes bonus damage from you or your companion, for limited time based on the users concentration.[/spoili]

Weapons~ Two Shortswords, and a long bow

Animal Companion: Kona: [spoili]Trinket.jpg [/spoili]

Kona is a coastal grizzly bear, (I'm going to make his heights and weights a bit smaller for convenience) on his hind legs he stands around 8.2 feet tall, and is 4.2 feet tall at the shoulder. He weighs around 1200 lbs (don't worry I did my math) and his front claws are around 3 inches long.

GFDigOB.jpg

(Character design created by me)

"Save theElements"​

@Sasha Bliss

You just need to add one thing from the rules to your character sheet and then you'll be accepted.

@Sasha Bliss

Congratulations! Welcome to the RP =33 Feel free to post when you're ready.

Reactions: Stormi
@Dramma

Since it appears you've edited since it was first posted and you now have everything in order, you're officially accepted =33 Feel free to post in the IC at any time^.^

Okay, so, here goes my latest attempt to build some common lore and information for us all to draw from. Particularly pertaining to magic.

Summons
There are three or four type of summons, depending on how we work things out for the four elements.

First there are magical summons. Which allow magic users to call powerful creatures from various realms - such as spirits from the world of the dead - or even just teleporting a creature from elsewhere in this world. I don't know how deep the lore in her world goes or how deep she intends for it to go. No matter that though, these summons allow you to use magic to bring powerful creatures of varying kinds from proud gryphons to powerful dragons, from spectral ghosts to simple woodland animals. Pretty much any and all kinds. These kinds of summons do not give you absolute control over the summoned creature if it is something that would otherwise have free will. Furthermore these summons can not be elemental or demonic in nature. See below for those...

Second, and these are really very similar to the first, there are demonic summons. Demon hounds, corrupted souls, things of that variety. Only demons who have learned summoning magic can perform these types of summons.

The third type of is a pseudo summon (very similar to the weapon enchantments that the four elements are able to perform, see below for further information on that). Rather than actually summoning something, they can move an element into the shape of a creature and move around with their powers. Such as moving rock and stone together to build a golem and further using his earth control to move it around as though giving orders. Since it is technically not a summoning and not alive, they have no free will and will actually dissipate or fall apart if left unattended by their respective elemental for too long.

The fourth type I am not entirely sure about. So you will all have to let me know what you think. But I was thinking that as the four learn and develop their powers (they have yet to meet anything inside the tower for them to be able to do this so it will be undiscovered to them) they will be able to summon actual creatures with their elemental powers. Such as a sentient golem or a great sea serpent or something like that. Similar to the first with the exception that it has to match their elemental nature and should probably be made of that element.

Enchantments

There are basically two types of enchantments. Magical enchantments that have some kind of active or passive effects. Some enchantments can be permanent while others may have to be cast. My advice would be to limit more powerful enchantments with having limited casting and effect times so as to prevent them become too easily accessible and thereby largely over powered.

And a pseudo enchantment that the elemental can perform. This is basically just covering their weapon in their element is not so much an actual enchantment.

If you have any further questions then please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.