Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
You may not know this, but the "Devil" is not a being. It is a title, and every so thousand years, the Ruler of Hell holds a game for their offspring before he or she vanishes into ash and dust. The object of the game: kill your brothers and sisters. As awful as it may seem, the reward is of much more value than family relations. The reward is the crown of Hell, the Ruler's position, and millions of demon lives at leisurely disposal, among other things. In present day Earth, the Devil has four children all fully qualified for the position. They are all infamous for each of their unique qualities and abilities. Everything is as it should be, they all thought at first.

Days before the actual game, the siblings are required to "take a world walk", which in Hell terms means to study the Earth, to get a good grasp at what will be laying in their claws. Being a King or Queen doesn't mean willy-nilly destruction after all. During their separate "world walk", the entrance to Hell located in Aokigahara Forest simply closed. There was no explanation as to why or how. It only closed. There were rumors that God was playing some kind of cruel joke, or that the Ruler of Hell vanished earlier than expected and there was no power source, or that the gate is simply too old to carry on. Either way, four little devils are stuck in Japan with nothing but a human identity and form, a secluded mansion, a nanny, millions of dollars, and a tiny idea of Japanese -- hell, human -- culture.

With little clue of when the gate is supposed to be open again(and the clue is awhile), the four siblings must disguise themselves as humans to avoid destroying the order and balance of Earth. That, and they must attend school to avoid further suspicion. Disguised and conspicuous(sort of), they enroll in the middle of the year.

Meanwhile, the students at Karui High School are stunned at the four new students arriving. They're the ones that live in that mansion, the rumors say. They're mysterious. Making connections with the demon siblings, intentionally or not, the closer they become to the humans and each other, the farther away their crown gets. But there's nothing to worry about... right?

Weeelll, this was an idea I had a long time ago, and I recently found it again, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Before I begin, hey, how about some partner requirements? <3
。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.
。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird fucking direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same. ;u;
。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.
。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually at least get in a post daily or every two days! I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!
。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!
。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all. If you get to know me, I become a little sailor, if you know what I mean.
。 I do love character sheets, so expect to do those!

Okay, we're done with the boring stuff. Now!
- The only character I have for sure fleshed out is the fourth sibling, so I call dibs. Other than that, you can have any sibling you'd like, and I'll take the leftovers.
- Coupled with playing siblings, I'd like to play students at Karui High School too, to add a romantic (and hilarious) touch.
- Yaoi, yuri, and hetero pairings are welcome. Anything goes.
- I may or may not obsess over our characters, so don't be freaked out.

Send some PMs my way! Don't forget bullet #5!

Still searching!

Anymore? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.