The Four Kingdoms: The Arrival of the Desert Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noryia sat in one of her two wooden chairs that were placed at her small kitchen. The half-blood lived in a large tree she had hollowed out and made a house for herself. It looked like any other huge trees that grew nearby, the only difference was she had a door at the base of the tree that lead inward to her home. She proudly had carved the inside out with help for her summonings so she could have a place to live away from everyone.
Every once in a while some random traveler would find her tree house and knock. She of course turned them all away except one or two that was sick, she would help them get better then send them on their way. The woman wasn't trying to be mean or uncaring, it was because she hated to hurt any living creature (Except flies of sorts). Because of what she did once, she never wanted to go back around people.
Noryia lived in fear of hurting helpless people who had done no wrong.
So instead of her going out and about herself, she sent out one of her clones. With the clones she made sure that they couldn't become the cruel monster she saw herself as when she got angry, and also they didn't have near the same amount of magic power that she herself had. Using the clones she could get any food she was lacking or find information about what was going on in the for kingdoms.
Sitting there in her chair she waited for the only clone she had right now, she called her Nory. After being there longer then she thought she would have to wait, she walked outside and found a seat on one of the oversized roots of a tree. While she sat there Noryia played a soft lullaby on her wooden flute. After being there for only a short five minutes she saw her clone, Nory, walking quickly towards her with a huge grin on her face.
"Noryia!" Nory called out to her maker.
Noryia waited for Nory to get closer before answering with a short, "What is it Nory?"
"So you remember how I told you that the kingdom of Halkrax? Well, turns out the dessert knights are trying to attack the other four kingdoms." Nory spoke extremely fast, and it seem even more quicker next to Noryia who spoke very quietly and much calmer.
"Yes I do remember." Noryia said not sure why Nory was talking about that now. "So what does that have to do with me?"
"Well, all four kingdoms are looking for heros, and I thought you know, seeing as you are-" But before Nory could finish Noryia interrupted her.
"What does this have to do with me?" She asked again.
"Well, if you go in and help, you can become a hero, people will love you. And you can come out and you don't have to be scared anymore!" Nory got more excited with every word she spoke.
"No" Noryia said shortly.
"But-" Nory sounded very sad.
"But nothing, I said no, and that I the end of it." Noryia said as she stood up and walked deeper in to the woods. She only left with that kind of face with she wanted to be alone and not bothered.

Necropolis turned to her as he walked when she began to speak to him. Well, it's simple isn't it? We kill the one in charge of the army, and we make the troops lose morale. When they lose morale, they scatter and disperse. When they do that, we pick them off at will. The ones who try to fight us will probably not be as strong as us. Necropolis continued walking for a few more seconds until laughter began emanating from the air. A figure morphed out of the air after he had apparently been invisible, and by his apparel, he did not look like a welcome guest. He looked like one of the wizards from the desert, but there were no black markings on his sand colored robes, and there were also no arcane symbols, both of these meaning that he is an apprentice. Thank you for revealing your plans lich. I am actually a very big fan of your work, believe it or not, so I really wish that you would join us. Anyway... Wait, what is that in your hand? Behind them, the strange girl had appeared again with that device she had pulled on the captain of the guard. She presses down on one end and it turns into a device that is strange to everyone else, but is in fact a military device called the sonar drum blaster, or more commonly known as: the Thundergun.
Thundergun.jpg (It has clip in it...)
The girl shoots it and it blasts the apprentice flies backwards into a tree, making the tree break and him fall to his knees coughing out blood vigorously. She approaches him and pulls out a knife, much shinier and longer than any knives nowadays. She put the knife up to the apprentice's throat and held it there for a moment before speaking softly, like before. What is a desert boy doing in the plains, eh? You folks are much better off in the desert, so why not stay there? The apprentice attempts to back away, but his back is pinned against a tree and he has a knife to his throat, so he takes a shaky breath before answering. I don't know, I'm just an apprentice! Our masters made all of the apprentices follow them, and four of the five apprentices were sent to spy on each of the kingdoms, and the other is training with the wizards because he has the best chance of becoming another wizard. That's all I know, please don't hurt me! The girl smiles gently before saying Don't worry, it'll be quick and painless. The girl moves to slice the apprentice's throat before Necropolis grabs her arm. He approaches the apprentice and lifts him over his shoulder before speaking. You are going to take me to your army, and I wish to have a "word" with your leader. The apprentice struggles a bit then, but Necropolis had frozen his hand to the apprentice's cloak, so he wasn't going anywhere. Do I have to, sir? Necropolis turns to allow him to look at the strange girl, who was tossing the knife in the air before catching it, and repeating the process, all the while staring at the apprentice through her glasses that obscured her eyes. Oh, I see... Well, i-in that case, sure... I-I'll take you to the army... *gulp* Necropolis nods and the apprentice points towards the East, which leads to the middle of the map, then to the Merlodamis. Necropolis nods and begins to walk, slowed down slightly by the extra weight.
((Can you believe it took me three days to write this? I had to restart because the website kept making me restart.)) >:(

Eva eyed the girl. She was afraid that if she looked away, even for a second, the girl would kill them all. Of course there was the apprentice, who didn't put her on edge even in the slightest bit. She knew he was probably weak, not that she was overly strong, but she could definitely take out the poor excuse of an apprentice. If anything, she felt bad for him, he was being carried around like a rag doll as if he weighed nothing. Shaking her head, she continued walking.

She wasn't sure exactly how long they'd been walking, but the faint smell of afternoon rain was slightly coming to her nose. Either it had already rained, or it was about to. Oddly enough, she hadn't sensed it. She would usually be able to tell if the weather would shift, but today, the small fact flew past her without her even noticing. Furrowing her brow, she tossed the idea around in her head before finally letting it diminish.

"We should be arriving soon. I have never been here before but i have a feeling we're getting close." She said. Looking at the strange girl following closely behind her, she muttered. "And i can decipher the feeling of trouble when it arrives." The girls gaze shoots towards her just as Eva looks away. I really need to stop harassing people. Eva thinks as she folds her arms.

Malace walked into the woods, following a trail of blood. Human blood from the taste, she was expecting a corpse or someone injured. Soon however the trail ran cold and there was no body is sight. She assumed that whoever was here healed up. Her ears perked up when she realized she wasn't alone. Diving forward she avoided three arrows in her back, pulling her bow out and aiming towards the direction of her attackers. But they were smart enough to hide, and Malace knew that these people would be smart enough to maneuver themselves while Malace was still trying to make sense of what was going on. However if they were hiding, they may also be holed up. Better to fight them somewhere more of Malace's element then theirs. Soe she turned and ran, making sure never to follow a linear path. Arrows whizzed pasted her, but telling her that her opponents weren't used to hitting moving targets through a forest. So not poachers or hunters, likely archers from one of the armies. She could tell she was nearing a clearing, perhaps a lake even. While she'd be a sitting duck if she stayed there she could also ambush her pursuers if they venture into the open.

Breaking through the forest Malace found herself in an open clearing with only a single large rock marking it's location. But she wasn't alone. Malace noticed an elfish person here, possible half-elf? She didn't have time to question or worry: and arrow bounced off her shoulder armor and she knew they were coming. Malace dove behind the large rock and drew and arrow, keeping an eye around her surroundings to shoot down any foe that dared try to attack her. She just hoped the elfish women didn't get caught in the crossfire.

Noryia had been sitting, lost in thought, on a large rock in the middle of a medium sized clearing. It scene was one of pure beauty, with a ring of deep green vines that covered most of the trees, a blanket of pink, purple and red flowers. It was extremely breathe taking.

She went there quite often to play her flute so she could forget about everything. As she had been enjoying the silence when an orc came running through the curtain of greenery, followed by a rain of multiple arrows aimed at the orc. Her eyes locked on to those of the orc's, but the as she woman kept running, her eyes darted towards the arrow's point of origin.

After somewhat pin pointing where they were coming from, and before she could be shot, she ran behind the large rock she had been sitting on. Noryia pressed her back against the rock she looked to her side to see the orc's bowstaff pulled and at the ready. Instead of asking question's she placed her flute to her lips and started playing. The flute made no sound as she blew into the hole. Instead at the end grew a glowing blue flower, and two little fairy looking things came flying out of the blossom. If the archers were within 2,000 feet she would be able to sense them.

After just a moment she take the flute from her lips, though neither the flower nor little fairies did not disappear. "Orc" She spoke calmly to the woman, not knowing her name. "Shoot three feet to the left and three thunder feet back, but you have to shoot straight or you will hit a tree one degree to the left."

Malace shot the elf a quick look. Was she really helping her? Malace figured that the elf had too: who knows who these guys were, and Malace doubted they were going to treat the elf so kindly. Besides she had revealed their location to her: Malace had no other information to work with, so she had to trust the elf. Because two locations were revealed Malace drew two arrows, notching one, and then rising as soon as she heard a couple ping off the rock.

First was one three feet to the left. Malace initially questioned just where "three feet" the elf meant, but then she saw the glint off the helmet of one of their attackers. That was good enough for Malace; she released the arrow and it flew straight into the collarbone of the archer. He cried in pain and fell back, neutralizing him. Pulling the second arrow onto the string Malace wasted no time and aimed for the one three hundred feet back. A gust of wind blew, just in time for a few arrows to fly out of the forest and go off target. Malace took into account this strong wind and aimed a bit more to the side; when her arrow flew, it actually curved and hit another archer, cutting off a finger and piercing right through his forearm.

From the last few arrows, there where at least five more. An arrow flew out from the corner of Malace's eye, but she reacted fast enough to snatch the arrow and return fire. No screams, but a solid thud against wood. Either Malace hit a tree or a shield. The enemy was starting to move now. Malace got back down and tapped the elf on the shoulder before pointing towards the forest. They needed to go else where or else the archers were going to surround the two.

The boy told the truth, and the three heroes soon arrived at their base of operations, which was cleverly placed in the middle of the map for easy access to all four kingdoms. Even though it had been less than a week, said by the strange girl, they had already made what looked like a full out military base comparable to the kingdom of Galadromia. The lich told the boy that if he alerted anyone to their presence, he would be the first to die, and with that, they infiltrated the army base. At first, there were no enemies in sight, and Necropolis began to wonder if they were walking into a trap. His suspicions were confirmed when eerie laughter began to ring through the air. Necropolis raised his hands in preparation, and the strange girl pulled out the thundergun again. A man morphed out of the shadows before speaking in a familiar voice. Ah, so the heroes have come at last, though you seem to be missing one. One of my men was found frozen, and after we thawed him out, he told us of how you ventured into the tower of that city. The man began to walk forward slowly, and Necropolis sent an Ice Nova at him, only to have it waved to the side as if it didn't exist. The girl shot her thundergun, and it just blew right on past him. He reached them after a few seconds and he leaned in to ask one simple question. So how is my little brother doing up there in the sky pillar? Necropolis almost fell back at the question and the man began to laugh in a sinister tone. Oh you didn't know? I'm also a joker, but it may help if I do THIS! The man clawed his hand through the air and it seemed to shimmer where he had clawed his hand, and there was stuff happening on the other side of the rip. This is an inter-dimensional portal that will send you sprawling into a world where your magic does not work, and nobody will understand you. The man attempts to grab the closest person when the other joker appeared and lifted his brother into the air by his throu=at before slamming him down onto the ground. What the hell, Donovan, why would you even consider doing that?! Why are you helping the desert people, you know that it could throw their entire existence into oblivion! Donovan laughed again before standing, because the other joker let him, and pointed at him. That may be true for you, little brother, but I know how to control my powers and limit myself. That is also the only reason I'm not leading the desert army. You see, we have something that will change the world and put us in control. Once that happens, the desert people will be free to do what they will. Introducing, the one and only, revived, lich king! Necropolis could not believe his eyes or his ears as a much older lich came forth. He had a crown atop his head, and a frozen blade by his side, and he looked like a real lich. His skin lookes as if it had been rotting for centuries, only held together by the cold, which didn't help the awful stench at all. He had no eyes, only small blue flames that flickered whenever he blinks, that is, if he had any eyelids. His cloak was a deep royal blue trimmed with red and decorated with small bones, while Necropolis had a green cloak with purple trim, the marking of a young lich, who still had desires like food and water, which kept his systems going despite the fact that he was dead. Necropolis had only been born from James reading that tome at least 10 years ago, whereas the lich king had lived and died multiple times, always being slowly revived whenever he died. The plants around the lich king shriveled and froze, and the water in the ground snapped, causing the dirt to be very unstable and hard to run on without tripping. The lich king raised his hand before turning it around and lowering it. Donovan bowed without complaint, despite having more power than a god, but Necropolis did not. The lich king approached him, and even his head reeled at the stench of rotting flesh. The lich king looked at each person, his gaze mostly focusing on the strange girl, who seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings despite the fact that there was still a rip in time and space.
(I'll finish later, I have to go with my mum for the weekend. She doesn't have internet at her house, and it flipping suks.)

Eva could feel strikes of lightning slowly forming at the tips of her fingers. Before she had even known, thunder started rolling in the distance. She could feel herself get angrier by the second, but also, the feeling of fear was there too. She could tell it was starting to drizzle in the distance but wanted to stop it before it got out of hand. Last time she let her power to control the weather roam free, she had nearly destroyed a small village.

The lich kings gaze snapped to her, and the weather started to clear up. Confused, she furrowed her brow and urged the storm to come back. Unfortunately, the lich king was using a lot more power than her. Also, she hadn't practiced weather control as much as she had with her own lightning. Something in her told her not to reveal the monster inside until it was absolutely necessary. Acting as if it were on the lich kings accord, she let her lightning diminish and looked at him. Out of nowhere, she felt her body began to bow without her consent. She had managed to stop herself but that became harder and harder as the lich kings stare began to bore into her.

"Dont!" She yelled. Truth was, Eva had authority issues, and she knew that if she ended up bowing to him, she would have the need to kill him. Which would once again, bring out the side of her she kept hidden. She didn't want anyone from the opposing side to know she was a phoenix half breed until the last possible moment. She looks up at him with a deathly stare and finally complies. Her position is unknown to her and feels uncomfortable, somewhere insider her, she wants to kill him. Its a fire burning so bright, that it lights her insides and burns her fiber of her being.

Necropolis sees the lich king make Eva bow, and he growls and freezes the lich king in a block of ice. Damn rotting ice man. He brings Eva back up onto her feet when the ice block cracks. Necropolis goes to turn, but a piece of ice hits him in the stomach. He keels over, but the lich grabs him by the throat and lifts him in the air. He turns to Eva before saying a single word to her. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Bow...[/BCOLOR] He turns his gaze back to the struggling Necropolis and speaks. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]You dare turn on your own king? You will pay for your insolence.[/BCOLOR] Necropolis attempts to break free of the lich king's grip, but stops dead as the lich king pulls the orb out of Necropolis' robes. The lich king goes to pocket it, but he drops both Necropolis and the orb as it lights his hand on fire. He quickly froze his hand before turning his gaze to Necropolis, the flames in his eyes changing their color the red. Necropolis picks up the orb and it begins to vibrate slightly at the contact. The lich king's eyes widen and he turns away before motioning for Donovan to follow. They leave the area, and the strange girl takes off her headphones at the worst time to ask Sorry, my song came on, what did I miss?

Noryia watched the momentary questioning look wash over the orc's face before she pulled out two arrows. The half elf was glad that orc had chosen to listen to her direction, even if the orc more than likely didn't want to. She give just a flinch as the arrow the enemy shot at them hit the rock extremely close to her head. Above all things she hated things coming at her face, even if she come see it coming it almost made the back of her neck ache just thinking about it.
The woman was pleased that the orc could shoot extremely very, despite the wind. Noryia's face grew a small smile as the arrows the orc shot hit the targets, she herself had provided. She was positive that both of the arrows fire towards the oncoming attackers had landed where they were aimed.
A sigh escaped her lips when she heard the cries of the man in pain. It was very hard to listen to such cries for Noryia because the reason she had come to the forest away from very one else was to keep people safe from her powers. Even though Noryia wasn't the one firing the arrows, it had been her who had told the archer where the men who were killed were.
Noryia had spaced out in her thoughts, of even after all these years she still was hurting people. She was pulled back into reality when she felt the orc tap her shoulder. Her eyes followed the orc where she pointed at the forest. Without any more thought she quickly placed her flute back to her lips and played. Once again no sound came from it, but with a flash of light two creatures laid in front of her.
One was a very large mole, the side of a goat, and the other was a glowing sky blue butterfly. Noryia stopped playing and held out her right hand pointer finger and the butterfly landed on it. She whispered quietly to it and instantly the male started moving. Faster than you could hardly blink the mole begun to dig next to the rock. Shortly with a minute there was a hole in the ground big enough for a large person to fit through.
"Follow me" Noryia told the orc very calming as she climbed into the hole. In went almost totally downhill, though the downhill part only lasted for about 15 feet. At the bottom the was a tunnel roughly 8 feet high and 4 feet wide, it was plenty big for the half elf though she wasn't sure if it would be enough for the orc. Noryia stepped just inside the tunnel so when it orc came down the hole she would land on top of herself.

Malace's eyes widen when she saw the elf summon a large mole and a butterfly. She could only watch as the elf spoke to the creatures, causing the mole to dig a very big hole very quickly. The elf told Malace to follow her, but she had some reservations about going underground. While she was grateful for the spotting, Malace didn't like the idea of getting buried alive. Though she could always turn into a mole and dig herself out, that's assuming she doesn't get killed instantly. Just then an arrow flew out of the forest and pieced her arm, where she was unarmored. She shouted in pain and quickly snapped the arrow shaft. She had no other choice: It was either being a sitting duck or testing her luck. Malace dived down into the hole and hoped the elf made space for her.

The darkness wasn't all to unfamiliar with Malace; she had a good dark vision of around sixty feet. Not great for hunting, but at least she wouldn't be lost in the dark. Unfortunately Malace came in too fast and wasn't able to stop herself from crashing into the elf, and the two landed in a somewhat compromising position. Not only that but the crash had jostled the arrow wound in Malace's arm causing it to bleed out. While she wasn't going to die immediately, it was painful and possibly infected. And until the elf got off of Malace there was little she could do to treat the wound, least of all here underground.

Introduction

Rosalie
In Solidaria, the Kingdom of Harvest, lives a Witch. However, this witch is not a malevolent one, but rather one that is benevolent. Over the past four months, Rosalie has been taking refuge in Solidaria after her husband, a Vampiric Lord, was killed, hunted and ashed. Now her child was going to grow up without a Father. Growing inside Rosalie, was her Daughter. Yes, who ever thought one would see a pregnant witch in their lifetime, let alone one who is willing to help others instead of using their magic powers for malicious intent. While awaiting the birth of her Daughter, Rosalie spent most of her time helping the ill and the elderly, even those who are injured. However, she felt like there was another calling for her, but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. Hopefully it wasn't returning back to her former life, that would only put her little one in danger. In her small home, Rosalie was resting, having exhausted her powers the previous day and that was going to be straining on her. Looking at her baby bump, she sat up on her bed and took a deep breath as she cradled her unborn child. She enjoyed helping people, but even she needed her own rest. She looked over at her Nightstand, where her Wand rested. It has been at least a year since she touched it though. She only used it to heal serious and near-fatal injuries, but she didn't see much of that in Solidaria. She felt like she chose a good place to raise her child, as this Kingdom was very peaceful and the people were nice, equal.​

Alyson
In the neighboring Kingdom of Galadromia, known to its Neighbors as the Kingdom of Battle, lived a talented Warrior and her Daughter. Alyson was her name. For more than thirty years, Alyson has served the Galadromian Military gracefully. Today, she is one of their top ranking warriors and age has yet to wither her. Even though she does not slack on training, the Veteran Warrior has been training less in order to take care of her Daughter, as Alyson was expecting a Grand Child. This news was a shock to her at first, but she was happy and ready to become a Grandmother. She thought she'd be the youngest Grandmother in History, but that didn't really bug her. The fact that her eldest daughter was with child did worry her, because now she was very far along. She entered their bedroom, which was in the Castle. "Hello Lucy, and my soon-to-be Grand Child." She greeted her daughter and her swollen belly. Midwives were indeed just leaving. She sat down next to her daughter, who seemed restless, placing a hand on the belly. "How are you feeling?" she asked, her voice gentle and sincere.​

Luciana
Joining her Mother in the Kingdom of Battle, would be a Sorceress named Luciana, Lucy for short. Lucy was a Mother-to-be and was at least seven and a half months pregnant. She was resting in bed, as she didn't want to strain her body. What she didn't like about pregnancy was the weight gain that it involved, but her Mother always made sure that she was eating healthy and exercising regularly, as that was rumored to help in childbirth later. Luciana was happy when the Midwives left and her Mother entered the room. "Hello Mother. I'm feeling well. Just...Restless." She placed her own hand on her Mother's as she felt the baby kicking. "I have news. You will be having a Grandson. The Midwives have predicted that my little one is a boy." She smiled.​

Lillian
<Will Introduce her Later>

With a heated glaze, Eva looked over at the girl. In her mind, a video played out of her strangling her, instead, she just watched with her best composed expression. Unfortunately, her attempts went failed and she felt her face scrunch up in anger. Finally looking away, she gazes after the lich king and Donovan. "I think we should have killed him." She starts. "Or perhaps we should have killed them both." Running the ideas in her head, she thinks of the possible outcomes of her following them. They all end with here dead somehow. "Ya know what we need to do?" She says, balling up her fist. "Go get the orch and send this chick back to whatever hole she crawled out of."

Eva thought carefully over what she had just said before furrowing her brow. "On that note, where is Malace?" Truth was, she had grown accustomed to the orch being with them, so her absence left something unplaceable. She wanted to find her, and she knew that they're victory required the skills that she knew the orch had. Not that she knew much about such things, she had been isolated from anything out of the ordinary her whole life. Then the subject of her sister played in her mind. Followed by the question of: Where is my sister?

With a sigh, she begins walking to nowhere in particular. "I have no idea where we're going next, so i'd take the lead if i were you" She says to Netropolis, ignoring the looks she was getting from the girl. "Unless you'd like to be lost." She says sarcastically, and she immediately regrets it. Unfortunately, Eva has a problem trying not to insult those who are helping her. Although living in the shadows for as long as she has will do that to anyone.

Necropolis turned to Eva with a neutral gaze. They are both indefinitely stronger than all of us combined, so it would have done no good to attack them, as we would most likely die instantly. Necropolis shook his head and was about to speak when the strange girl (Violet) spoke up. You know, I don't need to listen to any more of your crap lady, so get off my back, I'm tyrin' as best I can to help here. Just because I don't have magic like the rest of you bozos do doesn't mean I can't flatten you. With that, Violet turned and strode off, saying Whatever, I thought that it might be interesting to follow you guys, but both of you are SO totally lame. I'm outta here! Necropolis stared after Violet with a furrowed brow before shaking his head. Well then, that was confusing, I didn't even know half of what she was talking about, but it does not matter. To answer your question, I honestly don't know where to go or what to do next... We can't go attack the army if they have that kind of power, and there are no other places I know of that would be of assistance, being as how I was in a cell for ten years after I left Halkrax. I was hoping that you would know a place we could go, although if you don't have any, there is an old cabin in the forest that I would like to visit. I left something there that may be of great use to us, being as how it is an enchanted item.

Noryia hit the ground with a thud when the orc knocked into the elf as she landed in the small space at the bottom of the hole. The half elf's top half had somehow ended up on top of the orc, Noryia scramble to her feet. After getting up she looked around, the butterfly was lingering nearby giving off a small amount of light. Despite being much smaller than the orc she reached hand out to help the other woman up.
Before either one could move Noryia dropped her hand when the smell of blood reached her nostrils. Knowing that she herself wasn't the one wounded she knew it was the orc who was injured. As if Noryia could mentally talk to the butter if flew closer to the two woman. The light from the butterfly illumed the small space underground enough for Noryia to look over the orc, or at least what she could see. Seeing as the orc was not standing up, but rather in a crumbled like ball. "Show me your wound" She commanded the orc, hoping she was not the kind of person to fight back against orders.

Malace waited for the elf to get off of her before trying to get up. It has been a long and tiring day, and while Malace could still fight, she wouldn't mind finding a place to sit down and catch her breath. In the darkness Malace looked at her wound and noticed it was bleeding even worse now, no doubt due to the tumble. And the dirt mixed up inside of it... It was a good thing Malace was a tough woman, cause she's going to need to get this cleaned out fast, and this cave doesn't exactly look like a clinic.

Malace was about to get up when the elf asked to see her wound. The butterfly provided some illumination, so it wasn't as if she could hide it. Normally Malace would try to tell others now to worry about her injuries until they were clear of threats: For all she knows those archers could be coming down right now. But then again, if they did they'd come right to Malace, where she could beat them to death with her bear hands. Plus it's not as if this elf wasn't entirely defenseless. The orc was certain she could have some animal or creature show up and maul anyone who's foolish enough to enter her tunnels.

Either way Malace didn't really resist. She saw up and showed the elf her arm, and the arrow that was sticking partially through it. While she had taken off most of the shaft, the arrow head was still stuck in her arm. From how much it hurt and the amount of bleeding it was doing, Malace feared it was a broad headed arrow. It had dug into her skin and it would cause some bloody wounds going out. Malace was still worried about her pursuers however, and in the dirt she wrote a message.

"Not safe. We go."

And then Malace drew an arrow towards the opposite end of the tunnel. She still sat and waited for the elf, considering that for as much as Malace knows, these are the elf's tunnels and she'd rather not get lost.

Noryia studied the injury briefly, seeing the orc didn't give her much time to doing anything more. Vut the time she was given was enough for the elf to know that it wasn't yet life threatening. Though she was not an expert in the sizes of arrows, she could see that the tip was larger, maybe broader, then most arrows. Despite the fact Noryia was not a medic she knew that taking an arrow head wasn't a pretty or easy thing to do, in fact it was kinda bloody.

When the orc wrote in the dirt the half elf wasn't sure why way the other female just spoke it, rather than writing it down. But then again everyone has their reasons.
The pink haired girl looked where the orc pointed the arrow she had drew back. "It's alright, the only people who could possibly know about these tunnels I trust with my life." She knew it her word may or may not mean anything to the orc, but at least she felt like she should voice it. And the people who knew were Noryia's own clones, if one of them had told someone else then she would have known.

After realizing the orc was still sitting her arm was extended to help the wounded warrior up to her feet

It brought a little comfort to know that these tunnels were safe, or at least as safe as being underground who-know-where would be. Malace took the elf's arm and stood up, flexing her arm. The arrow certainly made it hurt to move, but so long as she doesn't leave it in there for the rest of the day Malace was certain she could heal from it. Looking around Malace picked up some things she must have dropped, such as her machete, a couple of coins, and a few arrows. Putting them back where they belong Malace also made a makeshift bandage using a piece of her own clothing. It wasn't the cleanest bandage, but better then leaving a bloody trail.

Still, Malace was unease in these tunnels. She simply didn't like the idea of being in such tight spaces. Sure the forest didn't exactly always give one room to maneuver, but it's easier pushing briers out of one's way then the earth itself. Malace looked at the elf with uneasy eyes, making it somewhat clear to her with her facial expression that Malace really wanted to get out of here. She motioned for the elf to lead the way, glancing towards the darkness.

"Sounds like a plan" Eva says, feeling a bit lost. She could truthfully say that she had no idea where she was going half the time. I was a good thing she had the lich, or she would have been lost somewhere in uncharted territories.

She followed Necropolis for what seemed like hours. But in reality, it was probably only thirty minutes. As they neared the cabin, Eva started to get a bit curious and slowly asked. "What exactly is this enchanted item? I dont really know a lot about magic but i know some basics."

(Sorry for such a short post. Writers block...)

Status
Not open for further replies.