4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
A long time ago, so long that no one can even remember when or who delivered the prophecy. It was said that four babies would be born. Each baby would a strong affinity for one of the elements. fire, water, earth, and wind. The king at the time was a tyrant who ruled with an iron fist. The lands were in ruins, the people lived in poverty. Yet legend said that these children would rise up and restore the land to its former glory. The children were born, as foretold, around twenty or so years ago. The moment these children were born, the king had his guards whisk them away and lock them in a tower together.

On top of the poverty, the two races fought for supremacy. Humans and Demons constantly fought for power and what little food there was. This kept most of his subjects out of his way. If they were too busy fighting each other, they would pay him no mind.

It has been many years since that day, yet brave warriors still rise up and try to reach the tower. It is not as easy as it seems though. The king had his mages plant spells around the tower, ones that are not easily broken. Not to mention the battalion of guards that watch the entrance day and night. Plus it is rumored that a large stone door seals the tower, a riddle written across it.

Will you be one of the brave and try to free the elementals? Or will you continue to live in poverty under the rule of the king?

Elementals

Fire ~ Kimiko ~ Helena Sky
Water ~ Jun ~ Camleen
Earth ~ Kami ~ Petricus Euryale
Air ~ William ~ xLarius

Questing Heroes

Winny ~ Helena Sky
Sir Penderlin of Steele ~ Petricus Euryale
Reign ~ Iceydaze
Sir Alexander of the Dawn ~ Blitzfang43
Roderick Castiel (The Wolf) ~ Blitzfang43

Other

Guadalupe "Lupe" Aveza ~ Sushi

Key Locations
...So Far...
Elemental Tower ~ A large, black tower in the middle of nowhere. It is filled with several rooms and is rather luxurious on the inside to keep the Elementals comfortable and happy. The tower is surrounded by a tall, stone wall with a barrier around the top to prevent anyone from vaulting the wall or flying in.

Oakdale Village ~ A small village that is the closest village to the rumored location of the tower and the place where most heroes depart from. It is a rather average village with an inn that provides free room and board to those who plan to set out for the tower called the "Heroes Lodge"

Heroes Beginning
PLEASE READ!!
Winny has traveled from village to village, posting signs searching for heroes. Your hero has found this sign and is interested in joining the party questing for the tower. The flyer said to meet on this day at this time in the Heroes Lodge in Oakdale where they would depart from the next day after a good night's rest and a decent meal. You have just arrived in Oakdale and are seeking out the inn and the hero who posted the flyers.

Rules Reminder!!
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If youwant to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Save the Elements" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have two characters.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my husband and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Last edited:
~Kimiko~

Pacing the red room that she called her own, a sigh left her lips. She didn't even have a window to peer out and check the time of day, although something told her in her gut that the sun was rising at that very moment. Maybe it was her connection to the sun and it's warm rays. She didn't really know. Even though she'd never seen the sun, she knew it was there. There were just some things her heart knew without her ever having to be told.

Since no one in the tower knew the time, everyone had a pretty erratic schedule, although they tried to keep to sleeping around the same times so that they could enjoy what little interaction they could get from each other. She had been unable to sleep the past few days. Something in the back of her mind had kept her awake. A nagging sensation that something was coming; that something big was about to happen.

Still though, she had a part to play. Suppressing a yawn, she wandered over to her closet and pulled out a red dress that fell to her feet, barely showing her red ballet slippers. The dress she wore had gold embellishments and designs down the front to match the golden sign of the phoenix that curled around the bottom. Apparently it was the sign of her family. It's not like she would know since she'd never met them. She couldn't help but laugh at the thought though. A phoenix was rather fitting considering they had brought life to the fire elemental.

With another sigh, she twisted the doorknob and stepped out into their lounge area. It would appear she was the first out of her room. Oh well. The room was filled with comfortable couches and chairs with paintings and tapestries on the walls. There was a soft rug to cover the stone floor and a fireplace burning away against one of the walls. She usually kept it burning to keep the chill away. Settling herself down on a couch, she waited.

~Winny~

Blonde hair billowed behind her as she paced back and forth inside the Heroes Lodge. The building was abandoned aside from the inn keeper and Winny was growing rather worried. What if no one else showed up? What if she was the only one left willing to fight for their land? That was a sad thought indeed.

Several times now the inn keeper, Kilik was his name, had asked her if she wanted to sit down and have a drink. She was far too nervous for that now though. So, she continued to pace and wait. Someone would show up soon. Someone had to.

~Sir Penderlin~

There was very little in the town that wasn't there to accommodate, assist, or capitalize on the so-called heroes. It was disgusting that the lives for generations of townsmen had been wasted on all of the previous heroes who were setting out to save the elements. So many had failed. Why were people still trying, after all of this time? But this Winona was the closest. She had a rough idea of the tower's location, was gathering a group, and clearly something more had to be the reason he was investigating.

He pushed the door open and it swung on rusty hinges before crashing into a brick wall.

"Did I keep you waiting?!" he asked in a loud voice.

~Kami~

Morning. Or at least he could feel the sun's heat on the stones of the tower. The east side felt just a bit warmer. Kami could feel every brick and stone and rock that comprised the tower. And some times, when he focused really hard, he could feel the stone wall beyond the tower.

As he pulled himself up from bed, his hand reached out for the clothes atop the simple wooden dresser. From what he had seen of Kimiko's room, his was far simpler and less cluttered by- Not that he had EVER seen Kimiko's room. A feint blush rose up and lightly dabbed Kami's cheeks as he started getting dressed. He had no need for his armor, not today. But Kami always felt weird when not carrying his stone. So he opened the first drawer and took out the only two items in there: A small stone, with the same black color as the tower. And a silver locket. He put both the stone and the locket into a compartment on his pouch. Then strapped the pouch to his left leg.

Once ready and dressed, Kami made his way towards his bedroom door. Already he could feel the vibrations in the stone as someone moved around outside of his room: One of the other three was already up. But who? Judging from the light steps and soft shoes, he guessed it to be Kimiko. He opened the door to the lounge.

• Love
Reactions: Azazel
[bg=#000000]
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Reign░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Interactions/Mentions:
Winny @Cordelia Everleigh
Sir Penderlin @Petricus Euryale

Reign stood before the village gates, a forlorn expression frozen on her pale face as she recalled how much more peaceful this location was long before. Where wildlife once roamed freely now stood buildings and bustling crowds of humans who had chased the peace away and spread disaster like a nasty virus. It was a pity that things had reached such a state due to this rather lively virus, but it wasn't as if demons were any better. Reign herself knew better than to judge people based on minor complaints. However, she wasn't one to simply stand by and allow this madness continue. Now that she had grown her seventh tail, she felt prepared to take on the world. Or at least help others take it on. While she could wait two hundred more years for her ninth tail to form and rid the world of humans all together, there was no time.

The war was only weakening the two sides. Allies and foe alike were slain left and right, building more grudges than bridges and tearing apart the tranquility from long ago. The tranquility her ancestors had once protected with all they had. The thought alone nearly drove her mad. Recalling days of running along in these fields and adventuring here and there at peace with the humans, and comparing it to what lay before her now... It was simply night and day.

However not all was lost. The crinkling of paper sounded loud and clear, tearing her free from her recollection. Looking down at the source of the sound, a flyer in her balled fist, Reign couldn't help but grin. No matter how dark the times, there will always be sparks to revive the flames of revolution. Change was coming and there was no way Reign would miss out on this. Although there was a slight possibility of being late, it would simply be this rescue party's loss if she didn't make it in time. It's not like there wouldn't be more heroes in the future. Even if she had to wait another century. She only feared that the longer they stalled, the weaker they'd become. Hoping this group was in no means biased, Reign set her sights on the inn mentioned in the flyer and leisurely made her way to it.

To her surprise, there was already an armored male walking in that general direction. Oh, what a stiff looking fellow~ She mused playfully despite not liking the sight at all. However, such people were pretty common. She could only shrug it off and slowly follow him to their destination. Unlike him however, she paused right before the doorway. It had been years since she's had any human interaction. Taking the time to look herself over and feel her head in case her ears were out for show, Reign quickly deduced that she could almost pass as a young human girl. Aside from her golden eyes, there was nothing to point out her origins. Although some might assume she wasn't human, no one would be able to tell what kind. She had long heard that her tails were sought after by those who believed eating them would grant immortality and felt rather guarded about showing them off. Shuddering at the thought, Reign braced herself once more, her delicate features taking on an anxious expression.

"H-hello? Is there a Miss Winola here?" Taking on the part of a timid and naive girl, Reign peeked into the inn, noticing there were only two people present. Her nervous gaze shyly locked onto the blonde girl. The way her golden orbs flicked this way and that, one might assume she was nervous. She was however stealthily looking her over. Eh? This delicate little thing wants to take on that foolish king? How amusing~ But can she really achieve much with such a small party? Mn, this is bound to get interesting. Her thoughts nearly broke apart her facade as the disappointment hit her hard. As much as she wished to leave, she feared that the next team would be worse off and wasn't willing to take that risk. Hopefully more people would show up soon. It wasn't as if she was the only one unsatisfied by the current situation after all and now that Reign had made the long journey here, she might as well stick with it anyway.
[/bg]

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
~Jun of the Torrent~

Softly she hums to herself as she sits in the very comfortable chair. She is within the confines of her own room, her little sanctuary. She does care for the others… her 'brothers and sister' as she refers to them (to herself of course)… but sometimes she needs her alone time. Sometimes she just needs to be shut away from the other three and left alone with her thoughts. Or reading. Or singing to herself. Singing is something she keeps to herself… she does have a beautiful, practiced voice. But she's far to self-conscience to let the others ever hear her…

She is dressed in her 'night gown', a light blue colored dress she wears when sleeping. She's been up for almost a half hour now (or what she thinks is around a half hour), her elbow resting on the arm of the plush comfy chair she lounges in. Her hand is upturned as her arm rests there, her fingertips swaying idly. And just inches above her fingers, 5 drops of water dance. Following the movements of her fingers. On her lap rests an open book, one of the many she has horded in her room. Some of them lay upon the floor around her chair, all of them neatly stacked of course. She's not really reading the book in her lap any longer, her mind wanders a little. Something that seems to be happening a lot these past few days.

Towards one of the stone walls she looks, still humming softly to herself. She has always believed the outside 'world' is just beyond that particular wall. She's not really sure why… but she thinks it to be true. That if there were a door in that wall, she could just stroll outside. She actually thinks she is clever enough to be able to get to the outside. To see the sun… to feel the wind… to walk upon grass without sandals on. To see the ocean… the image in her head makes her smile a little more.

Suddenly she looks towards the door of her room. Hm? Did she just hear someone closing a door out there? Are the others up yet? She finds herself smiling a little as she now hops to her feet, catching her book before it hits the ground. She flicks her open hand, the drops of water flying into her mouth, swallowing them. She sets the book down upon the chair and moves to her wardrobe, kind of skipping across the floor towards it. She is quick to change from her night gown into a pair of beige colored and loose-fitting pants, securing them with a simple string in the waist. She slips on a light peach colored shirt. And then takes it off to replace it with a dark red long-sleeved shirt. She slips that off and finally pulls on a light blue sweater. She stares at herself in the mirror as she frowns with indecision… but finally gives in and nods to herself. She strides towards her door now as she pulls her long dirty blond hair back into a ponytail, tying it with a blue ribbon.

Opening the door she slips out of her room, closing it quietly behind her as wide eyes look along the corridor. "Hullo?" she says softly, as if afraid to bother anyone, or wake someone. Quickly then she moves towards their common area, seeing Kami opening the door. "Good morning!" She has a habit of saying that, even though they're not totally sure it's truly morning. But the first time she sees them after they sleep… well that's good enough for her to call it morning. "Kami, Kimiko!" She says with a wide smile and a soft tone as she enters the lounge behind Kami, her hands folded behind her back.

~Kimiko~

Looking up from the fire, a smile lit up her face as she first noticed Kami, then Jun emerging into the commons area. "Good morning." She replied cheerily. While time alone with her thoughts was nice, Kimiko always felt that she got a little too much of it in this tower. "At least, I believe it is morning..." She added as an after thought. No one really knew for sure around here. However, some of them had ways of guessing.

"I hope you both slept well." With that said, she turned her main focus back to the fireplace, urging the flames higher and out of the smoldering state they'd fallen into overnight. She couldn't help it as her smile grew watching the fire leap to her command and burn brighter.

~Winny~

Winny looked up sharply as the door smacked against the wall, her hand on her sword in an instant due to her training only to sigh when she realized she was overreacting and that they probably seen the flyers. "Someone knows how to make an entrance." She said rather pointedly as she left her hand drop back to her side, blue eyes locked on the large knight that nearly knocked the door off its hinges. Sighing once more, she looked at the girl that poked her head in after his... arrival.

"I'm Winola, but you can just call me Winny. I take it you seen my flyers?" She inquired, tilting her head slightly as she forced a smile onto her face. Just because the other guy nearly gave her a heart attack didn't mean she had to take it out on this girl.

~Sir Penderlin~
Reign @Iceydaze

"Well, miss Winny, I am Sir Penderlin of Steele. Seeker of serenity and silence, enforcer of our lord King, and protector of many a maidens honour."

But alas... There were two pretty women in the room! Penderlin turned about on his heels, metal boots scraping against the wooden floor boards.

"And who would this dark haired beauty be?" he asked of Reign.

~Kami~
Kimiko @Cordelia Everleigh
Jun @Camleen

He smiled at Kimiko as he entered the room just ahead of Jun.

"Pretty sure it's morning," Kami said. "I can the sun just starting to heat up the tower stones."

Despite is innate connection to the rock and stone of the tower, he could not be sure. None of them could. Kami walked over to the couch and sat down beside Kimiko.

"Slept about as well as I can in this place." Which is not very well at all. "How about you two?

William
He usually paid no mind to the other coming and goings of his fellow dwellers. Not being able to tell the time was quite troubling, especially to his sleep schedule. One of his recent shenanigans had included seeing how late he could stay up until he 'crashed' as he would put it. William threw his arms into the air as he jumped over a pile of clothing. His room wasn't exactly tidy and often, William himself tripped over what could only be defined as: a terrible monstrosity of clothing. He often had to make new things up as he went to convince himself to keep his living space tidy. Such as rolling his clothing into balls and seeing how many could fit inside his drawers. He wondered what breeze felt on his face, or what it felt like to gaze at the starlit sky. Or even better, to have new thrilling experiences tucked into his embrace. He shook his head before he ran his fingers through his hair exasperatedly.

William was dressed in simply trousers and his boots. He enjoyed how light they felt, he never liked the feeling of being trapped- Ironic. He slid a book that had been tucked under a horrid pile of shirts that seemed to stink quite a bit. He exited the room letting out a groan as he stretched. When he saw his 'siblings' he grinned before nodding.

"Mornin', looking as charming as ever."

He commented to no one in particular. Then William ripped out a few pages, each making a ball. He set them similar to a trail from his room, and focused on arranging each one perfectly, they were set against each other as he continued. He listened for any conversation but at the moment he was focusing on his new experiment.
Interactions:
@Petricus Euryale - As Kami
@Cordelia Everleigh - As Kimiko
@Camleen - As Jun

"Yllhana Ilecerys"
Yllhana Ilecerys was a ranger in the nearby forest she usually came to town to sell, whether it be pelts, meat, or other wares she happened to have. Nobody knew much about her except for the fact that whenever she rode into town it was bear back. Yes, a literal bear. As she strode into town she went along with her usual business. Some days after finishing her business, she would wander, shop, or see if anything interesting was going on. Yllhana wandered and wander, Kona following her like he was a small lost puppy. Curious she looked up at some of the request boards, a specific one catching her eye. Someone was going to take on the King? She thought to herself, while Kona just sniffed the ground patting the dirt with his front paw.

"C'mon Kona" Yllhana said her bear looking up at her from where he was sitting "Let's go have some fun"

Some time later....

Yllhana and Kona strolled along to the meeting point telling Kona to stay, you could hear a thud on the ground from him laying on his side. Slowly she opened the door and noticed a few people already there. Being quite tall she stood above most of them. "Um, hello, I was hoping my companion and I could join you on your quest. My companion is waiting outside whenever we're ready" she said unaware that they probably weren't expecting a bear to join them.

Last edited by a moderator:
~Jun Of The Torrent~

"Thank you!" Jun says in a chipper tone when William compliments… well no one in particular. But she assumes she's at least one of the people he's talking to. Probably. She moves to sit in one of the chairs, sitting up properly with her hands folded daintily in her lap. There is a soft smile on her lips as she looks from one to the next, her eyes wide with excitement.

Her eyes move towards William then as he…starts… to tear the pages out of a book. Now her smile starts to fade as she watches him… at first with disgust for destroying a book… but then curiosity as she sees him making the little trail of wadded up paper.

"I slept wonderfully, thank you."
She says in response to Kami, though her eyes still on William's experiment. She shakes her head a little as she still smiles, looking towards Kami and Kimiko a moment as she speaks. "So what shall we do today, my friends? I think we should do some reading!" Which she seems to suggest a lot. There's a whole treasure trove of books (in her opinion) in the Tower… and so little time in the day! "But of course whatever you all would like to do, I am more than willing… of course…" Her tone going from an upbeat and cheerful, to a more submissive 'okay I'll go along with whatever you guys decide is best' kind of tone with just an edge of embarrassment to it.

[bg=#000000]

Interactions/Mentions:
Sir Penderlin @Petricus Euryale
Yllhana @Sasha Bliss

The moment Reign heard him speak, she was so shocked she stumbled in clumsily. If it weren't for the fact that there was a nearby chair to hold onto, Reign would have fallen flat on her face. This man really was more than what he appeared. To shamelessly spout such words, he could not be said to be as stiff as the armor he wore. As much as she wanted to compose herself, she had a part to play and simply went with the flow. However, the moment he turned, she could not help but flinch. Although she felt practically deaf in this disguise, her hearing was still considered to be excellent if not super sensitive in human standards. To her, the simple act of lightly scraping the wooden boards was like scraping metal on glass. While she was inwardly cringing, she lowered her head shyly, hiding her face with her bangs and introduced herself. "Ah, M-my name? Reign. I am Reign. Nice to meet you two. Oh! Yes, I'm also here because.. the flyers." As she answered the girl, Reign raised the crumpled flyer in her hands. "A-as you can see... this flyer and I have traveled a long way, ahaha.."

Reign's awkward laughter trailed off into awkward silence, which was soon followed by an audible thump. Another person soon wandered in to accept Winny's quest. When this woman brought up news of a companion, Reign dazed out, wondering for a moment why said companion didn't join her inside and whether they were the ones who made that noise earlier. Taking the temporary distraction to discreetly sniff towards the woman, she recognized a familiar musty odor. Is.. that a bear? Absolutely dumbfounded, Reign didn't hide her natural reaction and could only stare at this newcomer with newfound curiosity. Bears weren't exactly known to be the domesticated type. For a human to acquire such an unusual friend was really unheard of. Surely this girl must have some stories to tell. Reign could only feel that this little team was getting quite interesting. Who knew who would pop in next..

[/bg]

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Sir Alexander

It had been quite the long voyage to reach the area from whence he had traveled from. But hearing tales that a few brave souls intended to oppose the king once more finally latched onto Alexander's interest. Most of his life had been in service to the king, but he always regretted some of the acts he had been forced to carry out in the name of the crown. For quite some time he struggled deep within himself of whether or not to simply stamp out the clear rebellion...or maybe follow his own heart instead of his duty. Now as he stand in the town of Oakdale he wonders if he truly is still making the correct choice. He had not traveled for not however, and his final act of judgement would be unveiled as he met with this young lass who carried the courage of many brave men.

Asking about he got the directions to find the tavern that seemed to be the gathering spot for any other hopeful arrivals. He did wonder just how many others shared the same bravery to even meet in such a place that may become a deathtrap. He was pulled from his musings as he stopped in front of the establishment meant to gather all together, and was a bit surprised to be welcomed with the sight of a bear. "Curious? Seems as though this gathering will be rather interesting indeed." Pushing open the entrance to the inn he found that he indeed was going to have quite a few companions. He was able to spot the young woman named Winola, only due to hearing a few descriptions of her, talking to others that he assumed wished to join. He was a bit shocked to see Sir Penderlin, of whom he had heard a few tales of, conversing with Winola and another strange woman. Not being one to be rude and interrupt conversation he gave a wave of hello to group and picked a seat at a table. A formal greeting would probably be expected later on as they would talk more in-depth possibly over dinner.

Roderick "The Wolf"

"
Didn't think i'd wind up here again. Homecomings are always weird.
" Standing before the entrance to the small town made Roderick pause and reflect a bit. He had simply been in between jobs after hunting down a contract that tried to escape him to the south. It was around the time he was approached by a man that wished to hire on his service. Strangely it wasn't the usual guard the merchant or eliminate someone he held a deep grudge for. All he was supposed to do was play bodyguard to this lass that had been running around trying to recruit heroes to topple that tower. Originally he would have refused such an offer, but something convinced him that maybe saving those kids might set up his fame as the unstoppable mercenary that broke through the most heavily guarded force in the land. The amount of money he was paid in advance was certainly a good motivator to win him over, and the end result would definitely make him not have to take another job for at least a few years. So with everything set in motion he set off to go join up and become a "hero" for the storybooks.

Roderick never expected to step back into his home after leaving 13 years ago to seek his fortune elsewhere. Today was the day he would meet at the inn with whoever wished to participate in this suicide mission for free. Thankfully the village hadn't changed much since his youth, but no one recognized him due to his appearance being vastly different that he used to be. He strolled his way over to the inn which brought back memories of lifting heavy crates into storage for a few coins here and there. Spotting the bear he knew that it was at least confirmed that he would be moving with at most three others. Groups weren't his favorite but with the solid amount he was being payed then an exception could be made. Strolling inside he saw that this was gonna be a bigger traveling party than he thought. A blonde lass who he assumed to be their leader, an amazon, a woman that almost reeked of her heritage to his nose after killing many, a shiny knight in armor, and someone he really hated knowing he'd have to fight alongside now. Meeting the eyes of Alexander he saw the man grip his pommel and give him a stare that he swore could kill if he gave a shit. He just simply gave him a knowing smile and picked a table away from the others as he wanted to keep contact to a minimum. He took out his ax and began inspecting it while listening in to the other speak.

Desmond arrived in the town he spotted from a distance, it's been lonely ever since he left his village after the death of his Kitsune lover. A piece of paper blew by and he caught more to keep it from polluting the land his lover fought to protect. His eyes go to the paper seeing that it's a job request maybe if he joined he may find some decent companions, and then the bonus of taking down a corrupt king.

After figureing the lay to the town he headed to the lodge mentioned in the paper. Desmond stops outside the lodge and tilts his head in confusion as a bear is outside but unlike the one encountered in the wild this one seemed more tame, and it was proven as it may no attempt to attack him as he went for the door.

Desmond looks around the room st the group that seemed to have assembled but which one was Winny by luck only he walked up to Winny and bowed to her. "Greetings I'm Desmond Sataria I am responding to a flyer I found it would be a great help if you could point Winny out for me." Desmond said taking note of the skilled looking people already gathered.

~Winola Dawnrider~
~Location~
Oakdale Village - Heroes Lodge
~Interactions~
Sir Penderlin - @Petricus Euryale
Yllhana - @Sasha Bliss
Reign - @Iceydaze
Sir Alexander - @Blitzfang43
Roderick - @Blitzfang43
Desmond - @LoveandHate91
Woah... So many people showed up so quickly. Honestly, she was a little overwhelmed. Before she opened her mouth to speak again, she allowed her blue eyes to scan the room. Six people so far, and one of them was addressing her directly. Smiling politely, she stepped back so that she was within easy view of everyone there. Maybe now would be a good time for those drinks Kilik kept offering. So, she motioned to him and watched as he nodded and set to work. "If everyone would please grab a seat so I can explain a bit more." Besides, things were getting a bit crowded by the door with so many people coming into the lodge.

"For those who just arrived, I am Knightmaiden Winola Dawnrider. You may just call me Winny though. I have been travelling for a month from village to village in an attempt to gather heroes to help me breach the tower holding the elementals. Perhaps we should go around and introduce ourselves? I mean, we are planning to travel together for an unknown period of time, Better to know a little bit than nothing at all."

~Kimiko Phonix~
~Location~
Elemental Tower
~Interactions~
Kami - @Petricus Euryale
Jun - @Camleen
William - @xLarius
Kimiko couldn't decide rather to sigh or giggle at William's comment. She was used to stuff like this by now, never really knowing who he was directing a statement at. So, instead she watched his actions with the paper balls instead. Perhaps he had learned something new with his element? Or maybe she was just reaching for something positive in this place.

Turning her amber gaze to Jun, she offered a small smile. "As splendid as reading is, it does grow tiresome after a while." They needed something new to occupy their time. What though? "Kami, have you any opinions on what we should do today?" She would have asked William as well, but he seemed a bit occupied by his little project, whatever it may be,.

"Yllhana Ilecerys"
Yllhana looked up at the now named Winny. Introductions? Yllhana looked around to see who would stand up first. No takers? Yllhana brought it upon herself to stand up, her fur cloak billowing as she stood up. "I am Yllhana Ilecerys" she said in a formal tone. "My companion that I mentioned earlier is named Kona, I am a Ranger from just outside the village, and have lived in that forest since I was a young girl." looking around at everyone again she sat back down.

From what looked to be a good introduction on the inside Yllhana was actually panicking on the inside hoping that she did a good job introducing herself. Ever since she was little she's been an introvert, over time she has been able to get a bit better.

Sir Alexander
Alexander was still rather preoccupied with granting one of the arrivals a death glare. He was pulled out of his trance as he heard Winola speak and ask for introductions to be made. It would certainly be interesting to see just how everyone came to be here just as he was. Would he share similar reasons with at least one person? Or would he discover none shared his anxiety when it came to this topic? Even worse, what if he found out that someone was really a spy as he feared and was waiting to give the signal to spring their trap!? His glance fell back upon that mercenary filth in the corner who was inspecting his equipment with a bored expression to his face. Disgust took a place in his heart as he watched the man not even feign interest or a mock sense of comradery. He listened with interest as he watched the woman, whom he knew now was attached to their fuzzy watchdog, stand up and introduce herself properly. That allowed some calm to wash over Alexander as he remembered he needed to be professional for now and give a proper first greeting. Seeing that no one else was rather inclined to stand up and grant an introduction he took it as a chance.

Rising from his seat he greeted everyone with a smile and a bow for good measure. "My name is Sir Alexander and its a pleasure to meet you all. I feel it should be best to say that I am indeed a knight that served our king for many years. Even now I feel an unsteady beat in my soul on if your cause if truly worth championing after many failures." He pauses a bit to allow a sigh of released tension to fill the air. "But i'm feeling a strange trust in our group as it stan..," he was interrupted by a short laugh from Roderick after he heard trust. Giving a sharp glare he settled back in to continue his point. "As I was saying. I feel a strange trust in this group that overpowers the fear and other insecurities I carry. We were certainly brought together for a reason greater than we know. So I hope that faith is rewarded on our journey together." Seeing little else to say he takes his seat and waits for the next person to stand up. He gives a little groan once he sees who it is.

Roderick "The Wolf"
He had to admit the lass was good at getting straight to the point. He felt that introductions weren't necessary because who needs to know about a man on a suicide mission. Better to just test to see who's even useful and worthy of remembering with their skill on the battlefield. Though he supposed he could humor the lot and at least fake caring for their speeches. He watched the amazonian lass get up and speak her piece to the group before sitting down in a hurry. He expected a lot more stones from someone who can keep a bear reigned in, but she seemed confidant enough to not be a drag once blood needed to be shed. And then it came around to the man who he could swear sported a hate boner whenever there gazes met for twin seconds. Of course he had to go through the honorable knight and friendship spiel that he'd heard from his type for years. He's just the only bastard still alive after crossing blades with him after the fact. He couldn't suppress a laugh when he heard that whole destiny shit that draws us together speech.

Seeing Alexander take his seat was when he scanned the room to see any other takers. Deciding on not wishing to sit through another heartwarming moment he stood to take his turn. "The name's Roderick if ya really needed to know it. Ya probably heard the nickname "Wolf" attached to it off the lips of a few widows, orphans, and whatever else crawling around that didn't die when I put my ax in it. I do the jobs that some folks just are too uptight to dirty their hands with, and lucky for you some people see your endeavor as such a thing. I'll spill my guts more once I learn that you lot are worth more than simple fodder once blades are swinging, and that this mission is worth the down payment I received. " Not feeling up to say more he sat down and waited to see who was next. More importantly he wondered what was taking that bartender so long with the drinks he was promised to sit through this sharing time. Being sober was not the best mood he wished to be within during this time.

• Love
Seeing a couple comrades stand up and go through their introductions Desmond decided to go next. Desmond stood up and did a bow before speaking.
"I'm Desmond Sataria I hunt Demons that show a threat to innocent people I specialize is swordsman ship and have two katanas of different sizes for different situations." Desmond then turned his look to Sir Alexander who said he served the king. "Now Sir Alexander you said you served the king correct?" Desmond questioned. "Did you ever follow a order to slaughter a town full of unarmed villagers? Is so you may have some business to take care of with me before this journey can continue." After saying this he turned his gaze to each of the others in the room letting it rest in each for about three seconds before finally taking his seat.

[bg=#000000]

Interactions/Mentions:

Winny @Helena Sky
Sir Alexander of the Dawn @Blitzfang43
Desmond @LoveandHate91

Oakdale Village-Heroes Lodge

Upon hearing Winny's instructions, Reign nervously took a seat on a chair with a broken leg that looked as if it would fall apart at any moment. Luckily enough, it was stable enough to hold her weight. While she was busy looking down at her twiddling thumbs in an attempt to appear insignificant, the bear tamer decided to introduce herself first. Upon hearing her brief and rather lacking introduction, Reign couldn't help but feel let down. For some reason, she was expecting an epic tale.

Next up was a knight with strong military bearing. He seemed rather upright with his positive outlook. It was only a shame that it was laced with the anxiety that had descended upon most in the room at one time or another. If anyone here felt that everything was all and good, then they were either blind or stupid. Catching the glances between the two fellows, Reign couldn't help but be amused but didn't dare show it.. Drama already~? Following This Alexander fellow's intro was the same fellow he had been caught glaring at. The moment Roderick opened his mouth, Reign already found him irritating, however, by the end of it, she could understand his stance well enough. These were dire times. If she were to be offended over every demon slaughtered, this war wouldn't end as peacefully as she hoped.

Not wanting to be last, Reign planned to stand and speak up but was beaten to it by another. Desmond. A righteous demon hunter it seemed. Hearing this, Reign lost interest after making a note to watch her back more closely. Although she expected another brief introduction, she didn't expect him to focus in on the King's knight, Alexander. As much as she would like to watch them squabble like children, she felt it was unnecessary at this point of time and stood up so it wouldn't go much further. "Um.. I- I don't think it's wise to fight right now.." As her words trailed off into an hardly audible whisper Reign avoided eye contact and focused her gaze on her hands which she held before her. "I'm Reign by the way. Ah. I've been traveling since young and can't stand any more of this chaos. It's not right not right. Um.. Nice to meet you." Visibly trembling as if under some great pressure, Reign took her seat once more, hoping she didn't overdo her play.

[/bg]

• Love
~Sir Penderlin~

He cleared his throat. "I am Sir Penderlin of Steele. But you have all probably heard of me, I am quite famous as a witch hunter." He was oh so clearly very proud of himself and fully expected everyone to be familiar with his illustrious name.

Penderlin moved through the tavern and sat himself down on a bar stool.

~Kami~

They were all here. Although they had no real idea what time it was for sure, their schedules had managed synchronise.

"There are no new books in this place, anyway," Kami answered, offering his opinion as requested. "I was thinking about something, actually. It's been a few years since we tried, so... We could try goin' down. Past the kitchen, I mean. We can find some way further down and out. There are more stones down there, I feel it... There has to be a way down... And out..." His voice trailed off towards the end.

• Love
William
It was slightly amusing how everyone replied. He flashed a charming smile before continuing to stack the papers very delicately. He was more than thankful that there were no windows at this point. Otherwise he would've given up a long time ago. He could never understand Jun's behavior. Sort of... Passive-aggressive perhaps? It was amazing what conversations could happen when people run out of things to talk about. He rubbed his eye sleepily before he stretched. At this point William was dashing in and out to stack books, ripping a few pages here and there. This was a new sensation, everyone being present at one time and it thrilled him- After all it wasn't like anyone had anything to do. He would constantly pop in to test a new hypothesis but after a few years they had begun to build immunity and it wasn't amusing past that point.

They were discussing about what to do- William froze. He poked and proded at the thought before he stopped in front of the fireplace, he set the final paper in place before he stood up straightly and cocked his head at Kami.

"It's a good thing we're not wanderin' blindly- IF we do this. There's a reason we haven't left this- "home" in years... What makes you think things are looking up? I can't begin to count the days in which we've been here... Ha ha, for some reason I found the idea quite tempting though."

William replied with a chuckle. It wasn't like he was content here. The longing was beginning too much but if they had decided to leave- He couldn't imagine what lurked on the outside. The uncertainty scared him. He'd never admit it. Then again it wasn't like the world was going to wait for them. He wondered if he could just barely fit in if they squeezed out of their "home".

William turned away from the small crowd of which he defined family- He didn't like uncertainties. He laid a stack of papers on top of each other before overlapping them with the balls, watching as some of the trail lighted but eventually it had died out. Ah well. He'd try it again.
Interactions:
@Petricus Euryale - As Kami
@Cordelia Everleigh - As Kimiko
@Camleen - As Jun

Status
Not open for further replies.