4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.

Elementals
Fire~ Kimiko ~ Helena Sky
Water~ Umiko ~ Princess Poisoned Rose
Wind~ Kamden ~ The Mad Squeen
Earth~ Kami ~ Petricus Euryale

Heroes

Winona ~ Helena Sky
Darcy ~ The Mad Squeen
Taiga LeBlanc ~ AshenAngel
Beth Sinclair ~ AshenAngel
Damon ~ Michael Kokirin
Alexander Desplat ~ RecentlyInsaneRussian
Sir Penderlin of Steele ~ Petricus Euryale

Key Locations
...So Far...
Elemental Tower ~ A large, black tower in the middle of nowhere. It is filled with several rooms and is rather luxurious on the inside to keep the Elementals comfortable and happy. The tower is surrounded by a tall, stone wall with a barrier around the top to prevent anyone from vaulting the wall or flying in.

Oakdale Village ~ A small village that is the closest village to the rumored location of the tower and the place where most heroes depart from. It is a rather average village with an inn that provides free room and board to those who plan to set out for the tower called the "Heroes Lodge"

Heroes Beginning
PLEASE READ!!
Winona has traveled from village to village, posting signs searching for heroes. Your hero has found this sign and is interested in joining the party question for the tower. The flyer said to meet on this day at this time in the Heroes Lodge in Oakdale where they would depart from the next day after a good night's rest and a decent meal. You have just arrived in Oakdale and are seeking out the inn and the hero who posted the flyers.

Rules Reminder!!
1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Save the Elements" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
8. Each person is allowed to have two characters.
9. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
10. @Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my fiance and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Last edited:
Alexander Desplat ~

Alex nodded to a man, standing right by a pretty fierce woman. He walked in, sitting by a table that woman pointed at, and looking around. Lounge seemed to be old, and forgotten.

"Yes, I'm here to join your squad"

Status
Not open for further replies.