The Four-Blood Gate

Asmo, Sorry about the late reply but I am having a horrible time finding a pic was always bad at that, but the description on my my character would be a male around the age of 21, standing roughly 6'0 feet tall with long shoulder-length hair. His hair would be an icy white color and his eyes a misty blue. The hat of disguise would guise him as a human but any that do see past the guise would see the dragon eyes instead of the misty blue and the claws that grow upon his fingers. The attire he wears would be much similar to that of a martial artist. This is about the best pic I could find. and I am comfortable with my 1000 gold xD

Attachments

• portrait_study_turned_arthas_by_babushkayaga-d5722lo.jpg
    portrait_study_turned_arthas_by_babushkayaga-d5722lo.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 6
Good game today, chums. I hope you all managed to get away after Garrick made his daring escape, because I'm sure as shit not rescuing you.

Yep, Torrim's alignment now hangs in the balance. Next session will determine which way he goes.

Also, the city now has the political consequences of a race riot and a dead angel. It won't disrupt celebrations, but security might be doubled in certain places. And the Bralani Nobles who come to the governor's ball will be very tense following the killings of their Gnome allies.

Wow, look interesting.
I have my sheet almost done.

Nothing like a cheeky wee race riot to stir things up in the city.

:}

EDIT:

Don't forget the clumsy centaur running amok in the city streets. Sure he will over turn a fruit stand or two.

Okay, when can people next play?

This Saturday could work; Sunday was awkward for some folk, so this way we could finally get them in a game *cough* [size=-5]Cosmic[/size] *cough*.

This saturday would work for me better than sunday

Can do both days but saturday would probably be better this week as may have to goto work at some point on sunday

I have to help someone move on Saturday v.v Let me figure out more info bout it, but if I can't play personally just have me like out of it or something for a this round especially if im the only one that can't do saturday. =)

Hi guys, Asmo's too busy getting ready for work to show you some love.

*Internet connection shakes*

>_>;;

Anyway. You guys wanted Saturday so we're gonna try by golly! Only thing is, I have school on Saturdays until 5PM. Would Saturday, say around 6PM be a good time? SPEAK. Closed mouths don't get fed.

Saturday is just not gonna work for me this weekend. ~Shepard is randomly sick as a dog back at the Angel head quarters XD. btw out of curiosity is that CTS? 6pm you meant?

6 p.m. is out of the question for me I will be deep in the woods then camping