The Four-Blood Gate

You want to play a Level 1 Wizard in a Level 5 quest?

You want to play a Level 1 Wizard in a Level 5 quest?
Well, what is the minimum that I can play without getting hurt or whatever?

We're all playing Level 5 characters.

...And you say you've played this game before?

Garrick should be able to run with it; Chaotic Good means that he's not one for organised sets of principles, and more for going with what his gut tells him is for the best. If it's for the greater good, he can probably get behind it; he'll just feel a bit shitty about it, is all.

Should make for an interesting roleplaying experience.

Okay...
I just haven't played this game like... the actual typing role play.
That's all.
I'll make a Level 5 Charrie right away~!
And I'll PM my sheet to Asmo and some of you guys for some feedback.

Zathura, what class are you choosing? Someone that uses Divine or Arcane magic would be useful. We don't really need any more rogues or fighters.

I'm choosing to be one who uses the facts of the Wizard!
It says that I should have a spellbook, but as a Sorcerer, I don't and I can use it from memory.
I also choose to be a lawful woman.

So are you playing a Wizard or a Sorceror?

Because those are two entirely separate classes in D&D, just as a Fighter is a separate class from a Barbarian.

And Lawful is just one part of the alignment scale in D&D. Are you Lawful Good, Neutral or Evil? Bear in mind we're gonna be doing nasty shit in the name of the greater good in this game, so take this into account when choosing your character's morality.

I'm doing the Neutral Good, "Benefactor".
I'm playing a sorcerer, which may take a hint of knowledge.

That alignment probably won't work. We need to break the law and hurt people, in order to achieve our ends.

Also have a look at earlier posts in the thread. This is how your character sheet should be set out for all to see.

Right, what time can everyone start tomorrow?

Given my sleeping pattern (fun fact: it's totally fucked), I'll probably be around from 2-3pm British time.

Also, why is Garrick not listed on the 'Roles Taken' thing? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR D&D CAMPAIGN, ASMO? HUH?! >:[

Btw you haven't listed Feanaro, also Shepard is no longer a duskblade he's his fighter

I can start whenever but please say a time before I go to bed.

10Am for me is good. =)

Okay, usual time of 10am CST then. Be there, or the Dwarf jackal will eat you.

That should be about 3pm for me, assuming I'm accounting for the time difference correctly.

Excellent. See you motherfuckers then.

Actually 4gmt, asmo goes by central time so 6 hours behind gmt

Just sold the remaining loot from the last quest.

Behlry, Shepard, Feanaro, Jezebeth, Lorn and Torrim get another 25 gold.

Also, [MENTION=4130]Jalein Draconian[/MENTION], are you sure there's nothing else you want to buy with that 1000 gold?

Also, I need an image link from you, so I can get your icon and journal installed.