• Slytherin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty

Original poster
Before Hogwarts was a thought- before witches and wizards were a seemingly superior race to muggles, there lived four friends, who sought to make the Wizarding World a better place. And when no one took them seriously, they started off on their own- searching for the adventure and treasure and success that they'd only heard tale of in legend. Before they became the Founders they were just friends.

b343be5725309d96c066371d89e84795.jpg

Hey one and all! I'm sure this RP has been done loads of times on this site (or any RP site for that matter) but I am still making a new one. There is no real set plot, it'll be something we plan out together! We'll come up with adventures for them to take on and task for them to master! Then at some point if you'd like we can move on to the "Founders" part of their lives. (At that point we'd open the RP for students and teachers.)

Anyways, if you like what you see then copy and past this character sheet then fill it out accordingly. I'm going to assume that there will be more than three other people interested in this so I won't guarantee first come first serve because I want to find three other people who are actually going to stay with this and who have adept writing. So please do your best on your sheets!

Founder's House

(Picture- NO anime)

Full name

Sexuality

Personality

Best Subject (I know that there aren't any classes yet but I just want to know what you think their best subject would be if they had attended a school for witchcraft.)

Worst Subject

Pets

Wand:
-Length
-Wood
-Core

Patronus/Animagus

Last edited by a moderator:
Hufflepuff

32692d8625dc6ebcecf967d647edcf7d.jpg

Helga Laurel Hufflepuff

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: To those who don't know her she is Helga but to her close friends she's Laurel. She's fiercely loyal and stands firm for what she believes in. She's got a knack for finding things and providing compromises that seem to work well for everyone involved. She makes friends easily but she only has one best friend and that's Rowena Ravenclaw. She's never been much interested in dating or being courted but it seems that wherever she goes, all genders gravitate toward her.

Best Subject: Charms

Worst Subject: Transfiguration

Pets: A blind screech owl named Riven
fc7e9b936c5db2e4d3b548890ba05f4d.jpg

Wand:
-9 3/4"
-Mahogony
-Dragon Heart String

Patronus: Badger

Last edited by a moderator:
Founder's House: Gyrffindor

(Picture- NO anime): Beric_the_Wizard_by_MatesLaurentiu.jpg

Full name: Godric Henry Gyrffindor

Sexuality: straight

Personality: He is brave, wise, and rather adventurous. He tends to find himself in trouble due to his curiosity getting the best of him. Loyal to the end but sometimes quick to get angry.

Best subject: Charms and their creation

Worst Subject: Magical History

Pets: Fawkes phoenix-bird-Images-8.jpg

Wand:
-Length: 12"
-Wood: Willow
-Core: Pheonix feather

Patronus/Animagus: patronus is a tiger

Slytherin

tumblr_njti5cBEye1u8zjgdo2_r1_1280.png

Salazar Caius Slytherin

Male

Bisexual

Salazar is quiet and unassuming but turns heads nonetheless. He possesses a silver tongue and is known for his biting remarks and almost nonstop sarcasm. He is intelligent and has a quiet, dangerous ambition for power. His bad side is not a place many dare to be. He is not afraid to do more shady things in the pursuit for power.

Best: DATDA, Charms / Worst: Care of Magical Creatures

He has a ball python named Leliana. He has a habit of wearing her around his neck, oblivious as to other's reactions to it.

Wand:
14"
Ebony
Unicorn hair

His patronus is an anaconda, of course.​

Ravenclaw
1004821_1334675817904_full.png

4GdlQ.jpg

Lady-Morgana-morgana-31345797-500-638.jpg

Full name:
Rowena Camila Ravenclaw

Sexuality:
Undecided

Personality:
Head strong, self motivated, and as independent as they come;
Rowena is not one to be messed around with.

She has a back bone made of steal, and is very much used to being the correct party in all situations. This, of course, makes it very hard for her to admit she's wrong and makes her appear full of hers and overly prideful to others.

Best Subject:
Divination, Transfiguration

Worst Subject:
Herbology, COMC

Pets:
"Yatagarasu" - Nicknames Yata, named for the three legged bird who is believed to have been owned by the sun goddess Amaterasu. He is a smart, and surprisingly intelligent Hawk who has been with Rowena since his hatching. He is known to swoop at and attack those who speak badly of himself or Rowena.
peregrine-falcon-wings-extended.jpg

Wand:

-Length
11'5"

-Wood
~Hazel~
(Hazel is quiet and versatile, giving subtle boosts to Charms and Transfiguration. It is another wand that denotes skill in Divination.)

-Core
~Augurey tail feather~
(Augureys, or Irish phoenixes, were once associated with powerful Dark wands, as their cries were thought to signify an upcoming death. However, they were in reality never a strong Dark core, and were more accurately a powerful core for Divinations. Misunderstood students may find themselves bonded to an augurey wand, although these wands are altogether quite rare.)

Patronus:
Eagle
eagle_patronus_by_tribalchick101-d6uns7g.jpg

Animagus:
(Also, to no ones surprise,)
Chilean Blue Eagle
5111560161_c618a11e79_b.jpg

Last edited:
posting this till i can finish cuz i'm getting kinda tired. I don't wanna fall asleep and lose my work

'm going to assume that there will be more than three other people interested in this so I won't guarantee first come first serve because I want to find three other people who are actually going to stay with this and who have adept writing
Please see the original post. Plus I believe one of the sheets is still incomplete

Please see the original post. Plus I believe one of the sheets is still incomplete
It was :D but not anymore! Though I do plan adding more to the Personality till we start. (That is if my ravenclaw is chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.