The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight laughed and shook her head. "Study for what?" She giggled a bit. "Twilight has straight A's dude. She doesn't do homework, her homework does her. She takes tests and does homework in advanced just so she doesn't have to worry about failing." Jake looked at Daniel. Twilight smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. One would probably call her an over-achiever, but she was really just a girl who wanted to make something of herself. And she knew that would take some hard work and dedication. She was a girl that could definitely balance having a social life and school work while having a nice paying part-time job
@IceQueen

Dan looked at her and then at Jake. "Figures. Smartie, artistic, you must have a boyfriend who does carity works and pays the bills." he joked, looking over at her. He could never do the homework in advance, let alone on time. Sighing, he put his hands behind his head. "You should bend the rules sometimes, have some fun.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded and smiled a little bit. "I actually don't have a boyfriend." She shrugged a little bit. The thought of going out and "bending the rules" a bit did seem a little fun. She didn't really have much experiencing with partying or staying out late. She usually stayed in drawing or spending time with her family. "I wouldn't know what to do to bend the rules that much, honestly." She shrugged as her moms came and sat down at the table. "You guys can go get some food. Jacob you take Madalyn." Katherine smiled. Jacob groaned and took Madi's hand and walked away. Twilight smiled and went to grab a plate. She walked over to the pancakes and put a few on her plate.

Dan smiled, looking over at her. 'How could someone so adorable, good willed, and smart not be in a relationship?' He thought to himself, shaking his head. He should be more concentrated on finding his sibling rather than falling in love with his adoptive sister. Getting up and out of his seat, Dan walked over to the buffet and grabbed some pancakes and hash browns, adding ketchup to his tatery goodness before heading back to his seat.

Twilight smiled as she got her food. She had been waiting on this buffet for the longest time and was excited about every bit of food she was allowed to shove into her mouth. Thank God that Daniel is warming up to me a bit. She stopped by the omelette station for a ham and cheese omelette before going to sit back down.

Dan was eating his food quietly, reverting back to his quiet and reserved self as he ate with his family.

Twilight smiled and held a slight conversation with her family as they ate. She smiled and got about two more plates before she was full and the rest of her family.

Dan only got one more plate, to make sure he got some sausage before they left, and some syrup. Smiling at Twilight, he prepared for the rest for the family to leave.

Twilight smiled and left a small tip for their waitress. As she and the family got into the car she yawned a bit. Honestly, she could take a nap when she got home, but decided against it and instead was going to write or draw, maybe even play Xbox or at the park. They sat in the car for about 15 minutes before they got home; and when they did, Twilight went into her room and put her headphones on before drawing a few pictures in her sketchbook. Drawing and writing fanfiction and poetry were two things that Twilight could do for hours and not get bored.

Dan spent the whole ride home in blissful silence. As soon as they got home, he went to change, putting on a dark v neck, his beanie, and a pair of ripped jeans. He then picked up his skateboard and walked upstairs and out the door, having left a note on his room that he was going out to the park. He didn't care that he had no helmet on, he was having fun. Jumping on his board, he swerved back and forth across the street before getting on the sidewalk and riding to the park.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight stopped drawing and writing after a few poems and cool pictures. She went into Daniel's room to see if he wanted to play a game of Dead Island on the Xbox, but he wasn't in there. She noticed a note on his door that said he was going to the park. Twilight smiled and thought about meeting him there. She changed into some light grey jogger pants, black converse, a black Asking Alexandria shirt and a grey beanie. "I'll be back, going to meet Daniel at the park." She yelled before walking out out of the door. Twilight put her headphones in her ears and blasted Ghost Town as she walked down the street to the park. She saw Daniel riding his skateboard just a little bit ahead of her. "DANIEL!" She yelled as she caught up to him. "Hey, you left me," She chuckled a bit. "I love this park. Katherine would bring us here all the time when I was a little younger. Will you push me on the swing?" She looked up at him and smiled. He was a foot taller than her, which was pretty hilarious.
@IceQueen

Dan was enjoying his smooth and peaceful ride when a yell behind him caused him to loose balance, and almost fall off. "Jesus Twilight, you are going to make me crash." He said, a light smile coming to his face as he rode along slowly next to her. "This park is pretty great. I came by last night, not a soul in sight. It was beautiful." He said, sighing. "And no, I am not pushing you on a swing. I am not going to be a father of a 16 year old." He said, ruffling her hair as they kept moving.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled as she walked and he skated. She really wanted to swing! "PLEASE! I wanna go on the swing." She giggled a bit and ran over to the swing before hopping on. "Daniel please!!" She yelled over to him. She was really happy that the two of them were getting along quite nicely. And he was really sweet and cute. Damn it, Twilight stop it. That's your adoptive brother. She shook her head away from the thoughts of Daniel that were consuming her mind.
@IceQueen

Dan sighed and watched Twilight run for the swing, taking a note of her good figure from behind before hopping off his skateboard and walking too her. "Fine, but just this once." He said, his british accent as strong as ever as he walked up behind her, set the board down and pushed her on the swing. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but it was kind of fun. He was starting to open up to her a bit, even as an adoptive sister, he thought she was pretty cute.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled a bit and smiled as Daniel pushed her on the swing. "Yay!" She laughed. "Push me higher!" She felt like a little kid again as he pushed her. "I'm really really glad that we're getting along now Daniel. I never asked, but can I call you Danny? I think that's a cute little nickname. You can call me Twi I guess. Not that many people call me that though. Anyway, I'm just rambling now." She shook her head a bit as her socially awkward side came out.
@IceQueen

Daniel sighed as he pushed her again, sending her higher. "You know if I stop pushing you I can just swing beside you right? Wouldn't that be more fun?" He suggested, looking over at her. "And yeah, you can call me Danny I guess, just not in front of your siblings or our mothers." He said, smiling softly as he moved to go sit on the swing next to her instead of push her like a little kid. It was kind of cute they way she rambled on, and if she was his girlfriend he would have sealed it with a kiss.
@Little_Ghost98

She smiled and kept kicking her legs to go higher and higher. "I'll stick to Daniel when we're around them, I promise." She giggled a bit. The two of them swung in silence considering that Twilight couldn't think of anything to talk about. She was hoping that he would somehow break the awkward silence that was between them. Why am I such an awkward potato? What, you can't strike up a nice conversation Twilight? She thought to herself.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and started pushing himself off the ground, letting the air wiz past his ears. Sometimes, he thought about how nice it would be if Twilight were silent for a few minutes. Turns out he hated it. Clearing his thorat, Dan sighed. "So, what have you done to break the rules, like ever?" He asked. He was seriously curious, had this girl never even snuck out at night to go see someone, or been to a party, not even taking chocolate without permission? Knowing her she probably hadn't done any of that.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled and thought about his question carefully. What had she done to bend the rules even a little bit? She couldn't really think of a time she broke the rules that bad, then it came to her. "Ooh, well this one time when I was like 7 I took a candy bar from the grocery store. Not on purpose or anything, I just forgot I had it. Then when we got in the car I saw it and started crying because I thought I was gonna go to jail. So I ran inside and gave it back to the cashier lady." She giggled a little bit and looked over at Daniel as they swung. "I think that that's like the only time I've really done anything to bend the rules. I haven't really been to any parties or had my first kiss for that matter." She shrugged.
@IceQueen

Dan looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What happened to living your teenage years to the fullest? Man, you need some lessons on how to break rules." He said, kicking out his feet. "It's not that hard really, and it won't get you in too much trouble since we wont be doing anything illegal." he said, looking up. "But the first step is sneaking out at night. I did it already last night, easy as pie, though the window in my room is tiny so you have to not fall off the desk." he said.
@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.