The Forgotten OOC & Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, everyone is effected the same. I dislike when someone is just completely immune to it. It's....annoying, to be frank. Hehe.. @Jerelin

@Tart, okay. Good deal. :3 That worried me a bit. haha! My CS will be done soon. I am going back and forth between editing it and fixing me and my man some pancakes. xD

May I join?

I'm at school right now(not for classes...a basketball tournament) and my cs might be a little slow getting up.

Hazuki Misora, purple
BASICS

Name: Hazuki Misora
Alias: Kage
Date of Birth: October 31, 1998
Zodiac: * Scorpio
Bloodtype: * A
Sexual Preference: Demisexual
Species/Race: Asian/Human(?)
Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
Current Relationship Status: * Single

APPEARANCE
elemental-gelade-elemental-gelade-12959232-512-384 EDIT RESIZE.jpg
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 106
Body Type: Thin and a bit short for her age.
Eye Color: Heterochromia; her left eye is purple and her right eye is blue.
Skin Color: Pale
Hair Color and Style: Lilac hair that is long/past her waist and straight
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): Tattoo of a crescent moon on her neck and a scar on her shoulder blade that goes horizontally down to where her heart is.
Birth Defects: Her heterochromia eyes or at least that's what people tell her.
Usual Clothing Style: She prefers to wear dark and cool toned clothing that compliment her skin color. She doesn't like to put so much time in clothing choice so she's fine with something simple and slightly formal.
Wearing Currently: A black and purple dress that flows above her knees, high top shoes, a ribbon that covers her tattoo marking on her neck and a loose ribbon that keeps her hair from going everywhere.

PERSONALITY

Hobbies: Reading, spending time with animals, taking care of plants, playing the piano, and collecting gem/stones.
Strengths: Peaceful, calm in frantic situations, open-minded, empathetic, fast learner, her senses are heightened at night
Weaknesses: Unable to speak her mind, doesn't stand up for herself, spaces out from her surroundings, anti-social, shy, lack of facial expressions, misunderstood, mornings, clumsy
Quirks/Habits: Spacing out, playing with her hair/ribbon when she's nervous or thinking deeply, and silently tilting her head to the side when she's confused rather than asking a question when she doesn't understand something.
Likes: Plants, animals, rain, books, aquariums, the dark, cold weather, silence, being alone, cemetery
Dislikes: Noisy places, being forced to talk, having insomnia, the heat, bright light, fire, hospitals
Usual Demeanor: Quiet and calm
Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: Difficult to anger. She can get irritated, but if she happens to be angry, she either keeps it to herself or it just doesn't show on her face.
Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Not so much. Although she gives off a calming aura, she's less likely to start a conversation and if there is one, she's quick to end it.
Introvert or Extrovert: Introvert

PAST

Describe your characters History/Background:

Misora was born on October 30th, 1998, in the country side of Japan called Satoyama. Who her family is, is unknown. The moment she was born, she was abandoned somewhere to be taken by a stranger. As she grew up, she lacked interaction with people in particular because of their taunting and chose to avoid people. Despite being bullied and neglected, she thought nothing of it and enjoyed the solitude over socializing with others. Though one incident got out of hand, she ended up killing someone in her class that ganged up on her with a strange dark shadow connected and was labeled as a monster, making her quit school and never speaking or using her ability again in fear of what she herself might do.

During winter of 2007, her foster parents sold her to America, claiming that they had no money to feed her and that a ten year old was already old enough to take care of herself. When in reality, she was aware of the fact that they didn't want or need her any longer. She was prepared because she knew it would happen eventually. She always knew that they weren't her real parents. The way they treated her, gave out the fact that they wanted nothing to do with her. Knowing this, she had no intention to find her real family with the thought that they abandoned her for the same exact reason as everyone else.

After the ties of Japan in general being cut, she had to live her life in america. A free country. Too her, it was nothing but free. It was a prison. The moment the Americans took her, she couldn't understand a single word they had said. She couldn't read a single sign that had went by her sight. Everything was foreign to her. Yet, she was the foreigner. It wasn't much of a problem after awhile. She was a quick learner and learned how to speak and read English in no time. She even roamed around to find places that were peaceful and quiet, and also learned how sensitive to sound she was. Though her eyes were problematic since they were the cause of conflict when random people came up to her to make fun her and her race. Another thing she found problematic, was the amount of crime rates in America and how somehow, she always seemed to be the first one to witness it in front of her. Though she tried convincing herself it was a mere coincidence.

It was tempting at time for her not to use her abilities. She didn't know where it came from or what purpose for her having it was. She often thought that maybe she really was a monster and the thought of that, made her fear who she or her family really was. She was fortunate to learn how to control her ability without going out of control and there are times when the shadows move on their own, but she didn't hate it. She liked the darkness and found it to be peaceful. Which soon made her to believe that what she had was a gift rather than a curse.

There were times when she felt at peace, but she couldn't settle down though. Every time she did, she would always be sent to another home or orphanage and she was always treated the same way. It got even worse when they did a check up and found that she had some sort of heart problem. It was an endless routine that she was growing sick of and the day didn't end any faster because of her insomnia. Although there was one family that she stayed with that thought she would be able to settle down in for once, it quickly ended as fast as it came when that family died in a neighborhood arson. So by the time she was 14, she secretly left with nowhere to go and no one to got to. She then found herself spending time at the library, eventually getting a job there and also found herself spending time in the cafe playing the piano for customers. Because of that, she earned money without any intention to and was able to make a living off of it.

PRESENT

Where are they now? Library
What are their fears? * Forgetting herself and becoming someone other than herself, fire
What are their goals? * To just live life doing what she does best, gaining as much knowledge as she can, finding her purpose and learning her abilities limit
MISCELLANEOUS

Powers: Manipulating shadows of inanimate objects and her own. Other people's shadows are harder to control. Concealing her presence.
Weapons: Her own shadow, knives
Talents: Piano (she self-learned by reading books about music and ended up playing it naturally), Identifying types of rocks, taming animals, predicting the weather accurately
Social Standing: Low status
Plague Level: Level 1

Tartiest Tart

Last edited by a moderator:
BASICS

Name: RafaDark
Alias: RafaDark
Titles: RafaDark, the Darkness Demon.
Date of Birth: 17, September of 1998.
Zodiac: Virgo.
Bloodtype: O+.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Species/Race: Human.
Alignment: None.
Languages Spoken: English.
Current Relationship Status: Single.

APPEARANCE

af7ce6af1fdd8d46f485e52725ad9097.jpg

Height: 70.1
Weight: 180.0
Body Type: Standard.
Eye Color: Red.
Skin Color: Tanned.
Hair Color and Style: Messed Black hair
Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): Nothing
Birth Defects: Nothing
Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: No Beard
Usual Clothing Style: Casual, Black hooded jacket and black pants.
Wearing Currently: Black hooded jacket and black pants.

PERSONALITY

Hobbies: Killing people he don't like.
Strengths: Strength, Fast and agile.
Weaknesses: Low intelligence.
Quirks/Habits: He is always Carrying an weapon with him.
Religion/Philosophy: No.
Political Affiliation: No.
Dislikes: Animals and other Mercenaries.
Usual Demeanor: Normal, everyday Mercenary life.
Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger: Quick but difficult with friends.
Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Easily by giving him a victim and the payment.
Introvert or Extrovert: Both

PAST

Describe your characters History/Background. Be sure to include things such as: WIP
Hometown: WIP
Childhood trauma: None.
Parents/Siblings: Parents Dead, no siblings.

PRESENT

Where are they now? In his house.
What are their fears? Don't get paid and dying young.
What are their goals? Get powerful and cured of the Plague.

MISCELLANEOUS

What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is? Making people happy by giving their arch enemy the last breath.
What drives them? His want for power and the cure.
What are their current beliefs? None.
Powers: Shape-shifting, Basic Magic and Cloning.
Weapons: A Heavy-sword and an total black gauntlet that looks like an finger-less glove in his right hand that let him use magic.
Talents: Weapon Master.
Social Standing: Half Anti-social.
Plague Level: 1

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]TARTIEST TART[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
May I reserved a spot too. And what in the world is a tartest tart?

Oh goodness I'm finding it harder and harder to resist joining this rp XD I really shouldn't...
Just came by to say this looks interesting and I'll be watching it O.O (creeper...) and I may make a character later on (if its allowed) if my schedule opens up =3

Also this line:
You're dying, not making love.
I died laughing XD

Well, if your schedule opens up, you are welcome to join! And it's the truth. You wouldn't be doing some raunchy things if you're slowly dying. Come on people lmao! @Sinopa

Well, if your schedule opens up, you are welcome to join! And it's the truth. You wouldn't be doing some raunchy things if you're slowly dying. Come on people lmao! @Sinopa
Awesome thanks XD
And I agree completely, but then again there are those pervs out there who would do nothing but raunchy stuff if they knew they were going to die soon.

Awesome thanks XD
And I agree completely, but then again there are those pervs out there who would do nothing but raunchy stuff if they knew they were going to die soon.
That is very true! I know a few people who would be doing that just to say they did those things before they died! Oh,the stupidity of others..

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Character Sheet

BASICS
  • Name: Angelina Mathers
  • Alias: Angel
  • Titles: *...not quite sure what this means...
  • Date of Birth: October 12,2008
  • Zodiac: Libra
  • Bloodtype: AB+
  • Sexual Preference: She doesn't have a preference
  • Species/Race: Human
  • Alignment: *...not quite sure what this means...
  • Languages Spoken: English,French,Spanish
  • Current Relationship Status: Single,not wanting a relationship
APPEARANCE
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 120 lbs
  • Body Type: Small,frail,birdlike with a very light bone structure,she has a few curves and has a small chest.
  • Eye Color: Light Blue
  • Skin Color: Brown
  • Hair Color and Style: Blonde,always in a french braid
  • Distinguishing Marks (tattoos, scars, etc): She has a tattoo of her twin brother's (Anthony) name on the inside of her wrist
  • Birth Defects: Iron deficiency
  • Clean Shaven, Stubble, Rugged: *
  • Usual Clothing Style: Modest,conservative and leaving things to the imagination
  • Wearing Currently: Long-sleeve red and black plaid shirt with a black tight tank-top underneath,dark blue skinny jeans and green combat boots.
PERSONALITY
  • Hobbies: Reading,writing and creating software programs
  • Strengths: Anything having to do with computers,critical thinking,quick thinking and problem solving
  • Weaknesses: Shy,quiet,being around large groups of people terrifies her
  • Quirks/Habits: She is constantly twirling a pen in her fingers or twirling a strand of hair around her finger
  • Religion/Philosophy: Christian
  • Political Affiliation: Libertarian
  • Outlook: Everyone is alive for a reason
  • Likes: Being alone or in small groups of people,having access to computers,chocolate,math
  • Dislikes: Being in large groups of people,being forced to talk,being in places that she doesn't know
  • Usual Demeanor: Quiet and somber
  • Quick to Anger or Difficult to Anger:Difficult to Anger
  • Easily Approachable or Not So Much: Easily Approachable
  • Introvert or Extrovert: Major Introvert
PAST
  • Describe your characters History/Background. Be sure to include things such as:
  • Hometown:Akron,Alabama
  • Childhood trauma:Her twin brother(Anthony) died last year from a drunk driving accident
  • Parents/Siblings: Mark and Jennifer Mathers(parents),Anthony(dead twin brother)
  • How events shaped their outlook on life: Her brother crashed his car when he was driving drunk and for years he had not believed that there was a reason for him to be alive,she figured that his reason to be alive was to bring both joy and pain to her life,which caused her to believe that everyone is alive for a reason.
PRESENT
  • Where are they now?: Stanford University
  • What are their fears?: That someone close to her will die,that she will die and not be with her brother
  • What are their goals?: To become one of the worlds best computer programmers and create something for the world
  • What purpose do they feel their reason for existing is?: To program computers
  • What drives them?: The possibility that she could end up like her brother,which she doesn't want to become
  • What are their current beliefs?:She is a Christian so God,Jesus,Heaven,Hell,Angels
MISCELLANEOUS
  • Do they know their heritage well? If so, does it resonate with their personality?: She does not know her heritage
  • Powers:...not sure what to put here...
  • Weapons: A small knife that is carried in her combat boot all the time since her brother died
  • Talents: She is incredibly talented in writing,reading and anything with computers
  • Social Standing: She is an outcast and loner
  • Plague Level: One

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well sheyt, I haven't started my character's sheet.
Pardon me because I am very busy of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.