The Forgotten Divine (ooc/Sign-ups)

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of members characters fighting other members characters because then you have the problems of who wins the fights and who loses and everyone wants to be stronger than each other. So, as a large scale bad guy I'd prefer NPC's. If you want to be somewhat of a bad guy/good guy per se that's okay but as the over all bad guy I'd prefer to not have anyone of you guys play that.

That's fine, but I will say that I do have things planned and am still planning. I just been quite busy lately making it hard to finalize it all.

Yes, but be considerate of other people when you do. For instance like my reason for not liking characters fighting other characters, don't make the NPC's impossible to beat and such.

I hope you're okay with the rivalry of life and death it won't cause us to fight fight just have tenseness with each other? Also is that okay with you Zacky?

I hope you're okay with the rivalry of life and death it won't cause us to fight fight just have tenseness with each other? Also is that okay with you Zacky?
That's completely fine. Also a bit of fighting that's allowed just remember the fact that either someone has to lose or just make it a tie. :)

Name: Era Saint

Species: goddess of frost

Abilities (If applicable): Can control the elements of winter ie snow ice etc and use them for her needs whether thats good or bad

Skills: ice Skating, skiing, and singing

Weaknesses: Well fire, summer, any warmth

Personality: Kind,loving,hurtful,destructive,creative, Her personalities kinda split

History: She has always been around helping to bring the change the Earth needs, She creates so new life can eventually grow but destroys those who do not hid from her. As long as she was appeased all she made was snow but as more and more forgot to honor her the angrier and more hurt she became so more and mor blizzards would pop up. Eventually she lost interest in this and came seeking love again hating the destructive and angry side of her powers.

Looks:this is her but she has white hair instead
eis_angelica_demi_goddess_by_char_coal-d3gjqt8.jpg

@Brosephus don't worry you actually didn't intervene into anything, I wasn't sure when to bring her in but I thought this time would work out great.

EDIT for previous message deleted: And thus a major antagonist appears (wasn't paying attention and wrote protagonist before but she's a bad guy actually.)

@Brosephus don't worry you actually didn't intervene into anything, I wasn't sure when to bring her in but I thought this time would work out great.

EDIT for previous message deleted: And thus a major antagonist appears (wasn't paying attention and wrote protagonist before but she's a bad guy actually.)
That was actually part of the dialogue i wasnt sure how to write it so i wrote it in parentheses XD

If any of you want to make an antagonist, would you mind sending me a PM and giving me a brief idea of what you want to do so that thing don't collide and can work together. Please and thank you. :)

@Brosephus : By the way, about the Lullaby-having-a-conversation-with-a-wall bit, Din's physical body is right there talking to her though? :'D

If any of you want to make an antagonist, would you mind sending me a PM and giving me a brief idea of what you want to do so that thing don't collide and can work together. Please and thank you. :)
I may send you his CS in some hours

Name: Iza Koi

Species: God of Emotion

Abilities (If applicable): Shape Shifting, Different Powers depending on his current emotion.

Flight, the ablilty to change people's emotion or to make them emotionless.

Skills: He is very quick, he can easily make friends.

Weaknesses: He loses friends easily, he can be very shy, due to being the god of emotion he has Multiple Personlity Disorder making him very hard to talk to sometimes.

Personality: Normal- When not being effected by any emotions he is very calm, cool, friendly, and a little shy when it comes to certain things. (Only Power is Shapeshifting and Magic, such as emotion changing of others)

Anger- When angry his eyes turn a blazing red color and he becomes very hostile, always looking for a fight whenever he can, he also becomes very self gloating. (Powers are Fire control, Super Strength and Increased Pain tolrance)

Apathy- In this emotion he becomes a blank slate of a person, not caring about anything or anyone, he has no expressions and talks in a monotone voice, his eyes become a gray color. (Powers are Increased Pain tolrance- So much that he barely feels anything- and Anti-Matter/ Matter control- He uses this very little of the time.

Sadness- When sad he is usually crying, his eyes turning a dark blue color, he talks in a depressed tone and seems to not like anything he also has a small rain cloud over him. (Power: Water Control, Weather Control)

Happiness- When extremely happy his eyes turn a bright yellow and he loves everything about everything so much that he turns into almost a child not knowing who is good and who is bad. (Powers: Super Speed, and Flight)

Laziness- In this form he doesn't walk but instead floats everywhere, his eyes go into a cool purple color and he is very laid back, so much that he barely opens his eyes. (Powers: Levation, All Sight- Meaning when he opens his eyes, he can in a way see everything that is happening)

Love- There isn't much to this form , other than he becomes flirty with every girl he sees, which can be very annoying, but this his weakest form with no powers.

History: Iza was a god created not born like some others, he was created because people needed to control emotion seeing how emotion was a main problem at times, such at causing wars and such, Iza was created to keep that balance but failed many times, he keeps his younger age because he enjoys being able to be around humans without causing much trouble. He has made many mistakes, and most gods use him to change the emotion of another god or high up human, Aries using him to start a few wars and such.

Looks: (picture or description)
cd9e1870de014b6b3fc19f810f24d90d.jpg