The Forgotten Divine (ooc/Sign-ups)

I just put up the IC, so you can start now.

Name: Ayra

Species: Goddess of Mischief

Abilities (If applicable): She is able to cause small little illusions and tricks. Sometimes she can create a large scale illusions.

Skills: Pranking, Lying, getting away with things

Weaknesses: She's a bit weak on the social side due to her habit of always playing tricks

Personality: Ayra has always like to think of herself as a grade A troublemaker. She always loves to laugh and and play pranks. Some might think of her as rude but to her playing pranks is just a fun game and nothing more. She is quite sweet once you break her barrier though.

History: Ayra used to love with all the major gods ever since she was a child. She would always get into trouble for playing pranks but, she continued on. Finally when the gods were fed up with her jokes they cast her down to Earth and she has been here for a while now.

Looks:
anime-cat-food-song-cute-girl-hatsune-miku-Favimcom-311280_zps6f4f2a95.jpg[IMG]

Annnnddd my picture didn't work Oh my well for a brief description she had long blonde hair, quite tall with tan skin. One eye is blue and the other is orange.

Couldn't find a close enough picture, so I gave a brief description btw.

Okay, thanks.

I noticed that we really don't lol, all I gathered was that unheard of gods want to gain more acknowledgement.

I like working together to make plots. But, if you want I can come up with something that happens I suppose.

EDIT: I also edited Lullaby and made her goddess of music and sound because I thought sound would pretty much be on the same lines.

Last edited:
I'm sure we could always improvise some, uh, Society of Unknown Gods And Unnatural Humans As Well As All The Other Strange Things That Wash Up Whenever (We Don't Care What You Are Just Join Us) dedicated to making a mark and generally making an impression on other gods if all else fails. It seems the main issue is actually getting all the characters together? They're kind of all over the place now aren't they ahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha.
Yeah, that's one problem I suppose.
There's absolutely no linearity at all.

Well, that's why I added the shrine in just in case we all needed to have a way to get together; they would end up living in the same place or something like that.

I'm just about to become a minor antagonist, if you don't mind. Give the plot something to start off with.

Name: Rose Kastia McCarthy

Species: Goddess of Nature/Life

Abilities: Control the growth or decay of nature, the fertility of land, the power to infuse life into a dead plant or animal (This will only be used for dead plants nothing over powered =)

Skills: Farming, heh. Gardening, Communicating with others and helping them grow what they wish if they believe and worship her.

Weaknesses: Gods who deal with shadows/darkness or trickery.

Personality: Loving, caring, modest, happy.

History: All her life she watched over the farmers mainly and watched them making the ones who made offerings and honored her prosper in their land and those who didn't and or stopped have difficulty. Out of the being nice she wouldn't hurt their crops to much but it wasn't nice for them. She also would grow the beautiful garden of the gods and care for it. She finally had enough of no farmers giving offerings and slowed their crops. Eventually she stopped the growth of all land to try to prove her point but people started to die. She made the crops grow over night and let the farmers feed people. She hoped this would show people but farmers claimed it was their work that did it overnight and she had to prove it wasn't it was her.

Looks:
(No Ears)
natural_spirits_by_deamond89-d2jfh9m.jpg

Accepted.

I'm just about to become a minor antagonist, if you don't mind. Give the plot something to start off with.
That's fine.

For the plot we should make an enemy that wants to destroy the world and stuff, then the gods would work together to stop him and for that reason humans would adore us again...

@Brosephus You should look for a partner if you are going to be the "enemy"

Fate is more of a neutral state character... so Good/Evil complex could go either way with it....