The Forest

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, we'll set up a camp near the wreckage and we'll use whatever we find in the cases to get through tonight and we'll figure the rest out as we go. We have a bout three hours of daylight left and it's probably a good idea to have a shelter set up before dark." Aiden dropped down out of the plane and waited for the other two to join him. "Let's try and find a good spot nearby" he said as he began to walk further into the forest in search of a clearing of water source. They would need to work fast, they had to be ready for tonight

Grey jumped down out of the plane after him and had to steady herself because she felt slightly dizzy again. "Well I don't even know how to build a shelter so..." she said kind of rudely.

Heather jumped a few times at the edge of the plane making it tilt towards the ground, it slid forwards a little before coming to a rest like that. "There, that should be easier, if we can't build a shelter, we'll spend the night in the plane." Heather said matter-of-factly, she figured it was better than nothing after all...

"This gonna be a first for all of us, but we're going to have to help each other and work together to survive. I'll start gathering wood and we'll make a shelter here near the plane. Tomorrow we'll gather the living and we'll move." Aiden looked to the two and let everything sink in, this was a stressful situation for all of them and he didn't want to put anymore pressure on anyone but they had allot to do in a short amount of time. "Do either of you have a weapon on you?"

Brandishing the Swiss army knife she had in her pants pocket, Heather nods "You won't believe how hard it is to get one of these on board, ever since that hi-jacking incident I've always kept this thing around." She said almost casually, looking over at the girl next to her, wondering if she had anything she could use as a weapon on her.
763847p.jpg

Grey sighed and shook her head. "If we somehow manage to find my checked bag I'll have a few useful things...but I think it was lost with ya know..the rest of the plane..."

Heather remembered the front of the plane had been torn off at some point, perhaps they could still find that girl's items... "It probably landed somewhere around the front of the plane... And if we could figure out where that is, we might just be able to salvage what's still left in there." She suggested after thinking for a moment, she was still baffled by the fact that the pilot had decided to fly through storm clouds, what was going through his mind at that point?

Grey nodded, but didn't really think it would be possible to find her luggage, although she admired the girl's optimism. "Yeah...umm...I was meeting some friends to go, like, extreme camping and hiking. So I had like rope and blankets and stuff."
Even though they were in an extremely serious situation, the only thing Grey wanted to do was sit under a tree and read. It always calmed her down.

"We should find the other half of the plane, it can't be too far the the part we were in. If we can get to the other supplies, then we can probably find your gear and some other things to help us." Aiden was cut off by the sound of an almost inhuman screech. He turned around to find one of the natives looking at them from a distance. "Shit! Go go go!" He said to the other two as he gripped the axe tightly. "Find the other half." He said before taking a slow cautious step away from them. His body felt stuff and his heart was racing, but he knew he had to kill this native or one of them could die. He just hoped the others didn't run into any on their way to the plane. "I'll cut your god damn head off!" He yelled at the native with false confidence.

The native ran swiftly toward Aiden and drove it's shoulder into Aiden's chest knocking him back. Aiden quickly scrambled to get up and began swinging the axe wildly. One of his swings struck the native and the blade of the axe buried itself deep into the native's side. It lye out a loud scream and punched Aiden on the side of his head. Spots exploded into Aiden's vision as he was knocked to the ground a second time. The native removed the axe from its side and quickly hobbled off into the woods. Leaving Aiden terrified and alone

"Dammit!" Heather hissed under her breath hearing the struggle behind her, she stopped in her tracks and ran back knowing she couldn't just leave Aiden alone like that. She just about caught sight of what looked like a native running into the woods, soon enough after the native had fled into the forest around them, more screeches could be heard from afar as she drew her knife "I'll bet you big time that was a scout... They'll be back soon." she whispered, looking over at the others still on the plane "We better gather the people and the supplies we can and get out of here." Noticing Aiden's dazed state she rushed over to him "You don't look too good, are you alright?" She asked him, taking note of the axe which was not bloodied and laying on the ground a short distance away from him.

Grey stared at the native and was completely frozen with fear. It didn't register that she should move under the boy yelled at them to leave. She stumbled back quickly, "What the fuck?!" she said loudly because she hadn't seen the other natives that had been on the plane. Part of her was curious, but her fear quickly over road that and she sprinted away. When the girl went back to help Grey hesitated, wondering if she should go back as well, but going back meant getting closer to the natives and she wasn't about to do that. She continued running to the plane and started looking for more weapons.

Aiden was still staring off into the distance; stricken by both a blow to the head and the inability to comprehend what the hell was going. "We're going to die here" he thought to himself as the intensity of the situation finally struck deep into his soul.

He pulled himself out of his daze as he heard the girl talking to him. "
I'm fine, we need to get out of here, now." Aiden stood up and grabbed the bloody axe. He noticed that he had blood all over his arms, he would have to wash it off once they found a water source. The screeches in the distance echoed in his head as he took in what the girl had. Said. "A scout? What the fuck?" He said as he looked around for anymore natives but found none. That didn't make him feel any better, he knew they were there and he knew they were watching. "We don't have time to carry the others, we have to go and hope that they make it until tomorrow." He knew that sounded pretty heartless, but if they stayed here they were all going to die.

"I don't think they harm bodies that seem dead... So I think they'll be fine..." Heather said after a bit of thinking, she looked towards the forest, water was just barely visible from there "Here, I think it's best if we head towards the beach, at least there we'll have less of a chance of being surrounded." She said, she could just barely make out something that resembled a sail, it was a little odd for something that just naturally was on this island... Perhaps there were others here too?

Grey slowly walked back to them empty handed.
She kept looking around quickly and then glanced at them. "Do you guys know what those things are?"

Status
Not open for further replies.