The forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks at her as he was thrown to the ground he caught the food holding it out to her" woa mistress i have food for you please calm be calm" He tells her and looks at the words on her arm frowning for a moment he leans close and sniffs her for a moment wondering why she had smelled human but was branded as a half demon this made him wonder a bit" well i can tell you what it is, you are branded a half breed of what i can not tell you" he tells her and smiles gently sitting up now looking at her for a moment sighing deeply setting the food down he goes back to the kitchen and begins to clean up a bit and looks back at her" oh mistress do you need pants" he asks her

"What?" she looked down and forgot that she had no pants on. She ran into her bedroom blushing furiously. Her heart was pounding as she searched through the closet for shorts. Not being able to find any she finally stopped and took a deep breath "might as well take a shower" she said and started unbuttoning her top.

He walks around for a bit and smiles walking back he thougt might as well find something for her that she could have him do wondering what he could do he walks back and finds her taking her top off he looks at her" do you need anything done mistress right now i am your slave so to speak i will do what ever it is you want me to untill the debt is payed" he tells her

Selina screamed and covered herself up "geeze Clint! What the heck!?" she said. He walked up to her and her heart was pounding out of her chest. She took a deep breath, he knew nothing of their world....she couldn't really yell at him. "Clint..." she said calmly with a soothing tone "females dont like getting undressed for guys unless they are romantically involved with them on Earth...I know you do not know much about my world but you never talk about your world...whats it like?" She gave him a warm smile and sat him down on her bed.

He sighs deeply and thinks about what she had asked him he smiles and looks at her for a moment" oh forgive me i didnt know well my world is not a place for a human. The sky is black yet at red at the same time. Depending on where you are. Its a strange place yet in my home its wonderfull. My mother had spent a long time on her gaurden it is said to be the best in the underworld even the angles love it" he tells her and smiles happy looking down at her for a moment smiling happy" you know the underworld is not a bad place we punish the humans because we care for them that is all we are not all evil there are those who would save humans some are evil this is true but not all" he tells her and walks out of her room

Selina looked down at her lap and sighed suddenly her phone rang and she reached over to pick it up when she saw her brand glowing a hot red. She moved her arm closer to look at it and noticed that her skin was burning a little. She still had no idea how she got this brand.
Half breed she thought Im half demon and half human, but how? Also if I was then how come I dont remember the Underworld?
Slowly the brand started glowing brighter, then it started to hurt. The young girl looked at her door as if waiting for Clint to come back. There was only silence in the room and she felt a little lonely. She was getting used to the Prince being next to her, it made her feel special. Standing up she decided to apologize to him, after all she owed it to him. She walked towards the door feeling her arm getting hotter and hotter. What the hells going on?
Realizing the irony of what she just said she rolled her eyes. When she raised her arm to have one last look before leaving the room she noticed that her entire arm was on fire. Screaming and not realizing it didnt hurt she waved her arm around to try and put it out sending fireballs everywhere in her room. Backing into a corner she stared at the mess she just made in her room...but just as the fire appeared, it vanished. Her arm was back to normal and the flames didnt hurt her one bit.

He comes rushing in his blade drawn he sees her hiding in the corner of the room he rushes over to her" are you aright" he asks her looking at her for a moment smelling the scent of fire he wonders and smiles" Ah you are a demon or a half demon anyways" he tells her and looks at her arm seeing the brand sighing deeply" you have been marked as a half breed i cant remove the brand untill you know what you are" he tells her and pulls her close holding her head against his chest his heart beating softly now he looks down at her and sits down on the floor. Clint pulls her close to him not careing that she didnt have a shirt on or pants he holds her and rocks her gently humming a soothing tune" its alright the flames will not harm you you will not suffer any wounds from them do not worry i am here to help you through this" he tells her and smiles looking down into her eyes gently." Because you are a half breed there will be those who dispise you and will come for you but the thing is because you belong to the light but your powers comes from the shadows that puts god on your side you are a strong half breed" he tells her

She flushed "and you seem strong as well...but why did you come here all injured, where you a warrior?"

He nodds and lets her go for a moment" yes i was a warrior but i was betrayed by whom i do not know all i rember was i was heading to the realm of lust to make a treaty and settle a dispute when i was ambushed by demons i have never seen before one of them was able to break my blade and shove it in my side i was trying to head back to my realm but i guess i messed up and came here i didnt even know this plane existed before that night i showed up" he tells her

'Well...you are welcome here...anytime..." she said "I should go take a shower" she said and walks to the bathroom. She closed the door but left it slightly open and took her top off

He nodds and smiles for a moment walking back down stairs and cleans up everything after he was done he heard her in the shower and needed to ask her if he could use the shower after her walking up he opens the door smiling seeing her nude before him he looks at her": hello i was wondering if i may use the shower after you" he asks her

She covered herself up right away "Clint! Only romantically involved people do stuff like this remember!?" The akward silence remained as she tried looking for a towel. Her skin was creamy white, beautiful...her hair flowed gracefully even though it was a little messy it had a silvery shine to it. Her lips were a light pink color, flawless in every way...but her eyes were a deep blue, like the mysterious ocean.

He looks at her strangly wondering what she was talking about he walks forward and lays a hand on her sholder" are you alright" he asks her and lays a hand on her forhead trying to feel as if she was ill not bothering with her nude perfect body before him" are you ill your cheeks are red and you feel a bit warm" he tells her his eyes glowing softly they were red like a warm sunrise looking at her his soft featuers showing he was a handsom strong young man. But his real age was a mystery his soft white hair like fresh fallen snow hung behind him. His body could be seen through his thin clothing he was a very strong looking man his body well defiend

She felt herself becoming aroused "uhh your clothes...we should go buy you new ones, they are see through..." she liked that it was but she was trying to be polite. If it wasn't for her body leaning against the sink she would have probably melted in his arms. "People become hot for different reasons...sometimes its when you have a fever...other times is when your attracted to someone....like you want to be romantically involve...other times you..." She looked into his gorgeous eyes "sometimes you uhh...I uhh" without taking her eyes off him she lost track of what she was saying. She was so attracted to him that she forgot the shower was running. They were nose to nose now, she didnt even realize he was this close.

He looks at her for a moment wondering about her words he smiles at her" that is fascinating" he tells her and looks down to her smiling he looks at her hand for a moment taking it he lays it on her head" am i hot" he asks her and looks at her" Does the heart beat faster" he asks her and takes off his shirt showing her his rock hard chest his strong arms and fit chest his tonned body now looking at her taking her hand and placing it against his chest looking down at her now he was so close their bodys almost touching her chest slightly touching his he could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest now looking down at her

She felt his chest, her hand was so warm and inviting. "Y-yeah, my heart does beat faster..." She kept exploring his slight curves on his chest "but im not sick..."

Status
Not open for further replies.