The forest of the different

"Yay!" Emily yelped childishly as she jumped in the air victoriously. She also found it pretty cute that he was more nervous than she was. 'Dont freak out? I'm a bender, what could possibly surprise me?' She decided not to think about it as she was much too excited. Emily playfully grabbed the mans arm, tugging it close to her chest. "Come on Come on let's go!"

As his arms were tugged as close as possible, he blushed. "Hah...o-okay," he finally let out. His eyes widened when he noticed how close his hands were to her breasts. He blinked a couple times, then just decided to walk. He blushed even harder, when he noticed how tightly she was holding his hand. Then it struck him. 'SHE'S A BENDER!' he though. He was too busy falling for her looks, he forgot the words that had come out of her mouth. He now started to remember. 'Oh I can get in so much friggin trouble this.' He glimpsed back at the girl.

Emily's smile only widened as the stranger became more and more flustered. She walked closer to him, keeping his hand tucked tightly. She enjoyed the noticeable height distance between them. It made her feel small. Emily was excited to see how this trip would go both denstination and chemistry wise.

Goreous arrived at what looked like an abandoned castle. It was the king's old castle. Goreous recited what sounded like a spell, and magically the stones unfolded and created a path way. He looked back at the girl. "Hey I didn't get your name beautiful," he said with a strong amount of confidence he thought was there.