The Forest of Myths & Legends RP OOC Signup

• Thread starter Setsuyu KuroOkami
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late, and that the picture is so huge. It's up now, though.

Oh my gawd!! You're really good unlike my drawings that look like chicken scribble TT.TT Anyway you are officially approved! Btw what's in his hand? @YamiCuoreLaroux

Thank you so much! One hand is holding a gourd, like the ones a lot of stories say they keep their magic in, and the other hand is holding a mask. That part was actually inspired by another picture I saw once, and it made a lot of sense to me for them to have bird-beak masks after reading more about them. Plus, it solved the whole problem of drawing a tengu nose, which I couldn't seem to make work.

Oh! So sorry! There are seven rules at the moment

Everyone please, please have your character sheet up by tomorrow the latest.

Sorry sweetness I have had so much to do its not even been funny...
I'll try to get it up today if thats okay...

blondes%20wings%20long%20hair%20fairies%20yellow%20eyes%20galge%20anime%20yellow%20dress%20anime%20girls%20pointy%20ears%201280_www.wallpaperno.com_80.jpg

Name: Brillo Luz (call her Lucy if you want)

Being: Fairy

Sexuality: Bisexual

Siete Reglas.

Sure! So we've got about 5 characters on the good side. Do you guys want me to be all the bad guys or does someone want to help me out? I don't mind doing it alone though^^

I just have to check, is my character sheet approved? And if you want me to make a second character to help you, that's fine with me!

@Setsuyu KuroOkami

Last edited by a moderator:
A question, what if I wanted to be a lumberjack or just some traveller whos rather unacquainted with the forest? And are you accepting more characters?

Fire spirits are the bad guys right? :D
fire_spirit_by_thiago_almeida-d5yalta.jpg

Name: Svad Dimi
Sexuality: N/A
Type of being: Fire Spirit

Selur neves

@kiscokids123 Yep, you're approved but just a suggestion, you should make your character older.
@Wannano @Quiet Musician Just reminding you guys to please post your character sheets tomorrow or we'll have to start without you.
@Tanstin Sorry but we've chosen plot #4 so there won't be any humans involved, only the creatures listed above and fire spirits. If you can post a CS by tomorrow at 12 that meets the requirements then you're in^^
@Princess of the Teacup Thanks for the help^^ Would you mind being second in command or are you too busy? What language is this 'Selur neves'?

@Setsuyu KuroOkami
Second in command? Oh goodie! No I don't mind at all. Eheheheh :D

And selur neves is seven rules backwards! :D

Last edited:
Alright so we've got:
Darius
Nyaashi
Kikaku Okuda
Chu~pa SanGrey
Brillo Luz
Lynn
Ougura