The Forest of Myths & Legends RP OOC Signup

• Thread starter Setsuyu KuroOkami
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? We have so many creatures to fill though.

@Setsuyu KuroOkami
I think we have enough people.

But also, instead of just changing the poll options, you should really just make a new poll so the previous votes are removed. I thought the site was glitching when I saw my vote already place before I had even seen the poll. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
=.=' Please forgive your useless group starter.

You're not useless, it was a rookie mistake I probably would've made the same mistake :)

Ha thank you but I should have noticed. I suppose I should alert everyone in case they think they already voted, right?

@Setsuyu KuroOkami
It's no big deal and you're not useless. ^^ I just thought you'd like that bit of advice. :3

When should we start it, if you don't mind me asking, I'm really excited for this :)

Do you have a charackter sheat you want us to fill out?

Can I ask whats the diference between a elemental spirit of water and one of river? Last time I checked rivers were made from water... It is just confusing to me thats all...

cni7h8f_KDQjEOM_rlHAHkNoxEHmWaTEMtLIftyawPRGJdURY5XeY9kWittGt10dO3AcGmx03hVfB-ITkScAbxj29Lf3gV6kfeWH3DB0unGLtSeUCokHjOocnjU60w

Name: Nyaashi
Sexuality: Pansexual
Type of being: Witch

There are seven rules! :D

I was gonna make her into a witch, but you said there could only be two and I was wondering if there were specific conditions for witches?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sans
@Princess of the Teacup There's a few things about witches and those are:
  • Cannot have a boyfriend (there can be romance but nothing like 'your mine and I'm yours'.)
  • Everything comes for a price.
  • Witches were the first being allowed in the forest and are closest to the Spirit Goddess of the Forest (Therefore her age would be older but that doesn't mean her appearance would have to change.)
  • There can only be two MAXIMUM.
In my opinion I think she would be the perfect witch, she's like I imagined our witch to be. Great job but you're missing something.

@Setsuyu KuroOkami
Oh okay! Then I'll change her to a witch! And yes, I shall add what I've forgotten. ^^ Oh and I changed her name. I only gave a her a Japanese name because she was a tengu, but now that she's a witch I changed it to something err...witchy. :3

Can I ask whats the diference between a elemental spirit of water and one of river? Last time I checked rivers were made from water... It is just confusing to me thats all...
Water: They reside in a pond.
River: They reside in a river.

anime_boy.jpg

Name: Darius
Sexuality: Straight
Type of Being: Earth Elemental
Appearance: See above, minus the crosses. 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.