The Forest of Myths & Legends RP OOC Signup

• Thread starter Setsuyu KuroOkami
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would rather have it be fire spirits. The whole humans chopping down the forest, and the creatures having to take a stand is to similar to the movie FernGully for my tastes.

Vio-kun! Did you vote~ Which plot do you like better?

As I said it were just a idea and everyone's input is good and every one is free to say what they think. ^^
And besides FernGully is a rather good movie if you ask me. ^^ But taste is different, and good that is. Would be extreamly boring otherwise.

I've never seen 'Ferngully' is it an anime?

More like a old kids movie. Its good, both of them.
If you ask me its worth seeiing.

Hmm I'll check it out to avoid accidentally copying from it.
Thank you Vio-kun, Wannano-chan!

I enjoyed the movie as well! :D

This sounds pretty awesome! I'd be up for it! And I voted for fire spirits because if humans weren't a factor then fire would be mother natures enemy ya know? With all the 'Imma burn down your homes cute critters! I can warm you up and all but I can also burn the living crap outta youse guys!'

If I were to vote I would probably pick Fire Spirits too but I want this to be decided on the sole opinion of the participants so I won't. Also WElCOME, Princess of the Teacup!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
In case you guys are wondering I haven't changed the poll yet because we currently have a tie.

My interest has been peaked. I would like to join as well.

Sure! Welcome @Kriodine It's really nice having more people~
The poll will be up till tomorrow at 5 and then I'll put up the new one.

Maybe I will join. I kind of get busy often, so it is hard saying.

This does look interesting...I may possibly join :)

Hey If I may come with another sugestion in that case...
Why not make them both the bad guy?
That way you can have some good fire spitits as well. Like the humans and the Firespirits are working together like a team.
Then some fire spirits can be good but not very liked for what their kind is doing.
The one playing good fire then would have a steriotype to over come and that gives that charackter a small plot all in it self.
Just an idea. ^^

Sounds good I'm tired of waiting.
@Sladelius
@kiscokids123
@Vio
@Princess of the Teacup
@Kriodine
@Wannano
If you want to wait longer then I will but if you want them to team up then that can also happen. Respond on this thread so I can know your answer if not then I'll just choose but I want to hear your opinions first. I'm changing the poll again so vote~

Also I'm still recruiting in case anyone wants to join~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this group is good. Rping with too many people isn't a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.